Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For all our heroes who act tough and want to save Ukraine.....Lindsey "Gomer" Graham

+3
dumpcare
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

2seaoat

More heroics by our minuteman Lindsey "gomer" Graham

I'm not sure which is funnier... the cursory understanding you think has depth... or the pretense that obama does.

2seaoat

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good to see you posting again Pkr. I prefer anarchy over our present two party circus.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Good to see you posting again Pkr. I prefer anarchy over our present two party circus.

Thanks... at some point I hoped people would notice that the results are the same regardless of who's elected.

2seaoat

I'm not sure which is funnier... the cursory understanding you think has depth... or the pretense that obama does.

Pretty comfortable in my cursory understanding, and I certainly think the President shares the same, but after writing a multitude of papers on George Kennan, I am glad to be able to introduce you to his realism......I know you deal in the abstract, but our policy is well defined and I am always here to help the dreamers, and hollywooders.......but just for kicks......tell me how your paradigm deals with Russian troops in Crimea? Certainly, you will show no shame and declare you stand with Lindsey "Gomer" Graham, and we can sing the mighty mouse anthem in unison.

It would be time better spent to read the papers samantha power has written and her speeches to the UN... that would much better explain progressive intervention and the foreign policy of obama and how those are being played out now.

What you are defending has next to nothing to do with the real world workings and UN mechanisms. Get a clue.

2seaoat

What you are defending has next to nothing to do with the real world workings and UN mechanisms. Get a clue.

Now that is truly funny....real world workings and UN mechanisms........until my discussion of Keenan's realism, you had never even heard of the name, and now you think that Samantha Powers defines American foreign policy.....silly boy.

They come right out and tell you the motives and intentions... but you ignore that and assign your own. Idiocy.

The only containment taking place is that of intellectual honesty.

2seaoat

Who is they......the state department, the defense department, the cia, the foreign relations committee of the senate, the President, oh I know......our representative to the UN.......Where have any of these folks deviated from the Kennan doctrine? Please show me.

Intellectual honesty requires comprehension as a necessary first step. Old George told folks like you the way it is, and he used they with the same precision you use the word:

they had inherited little more than rationale and rhetoric "utopian in expectations, legalistic in concept, moralistic in [the] demand it seemed to place on others, and self-righteous in the degree of high-mindedness and rectitude...to ourselves".[76] The source of the problem is the force of public opinion, a force that is inevitably unstable, unserious, subjective, emotional, and simplistic.

I think George has addressed Pace PK T, and soon Mr. Markle, the American foreign policy is more than who is sitting president, and the execution of the same does in fact involve the complexity of "they", and not the unstable, unserious, subjective, emotional and SIMPLISTIC.

2seaoat

I guess nobody wants to discuss historic and current foreign policy parameters, and some would like to puff like a banty rooster.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Good to see you posting again Pkr. I prefer anarchy over our present two party circus.

Thanks... at some point I hoped people would notice that the results are the same regardless of who's elected.

Hi Pkr, you are absolutely right, it is a political game and it doesn't matter who the President is.

2seaoat

Hi Pkr, you are absolutely right, it is a political game and it doesn't matter who the President is.

Sorry, it does matter. Intelligence and competency are not a fungible product.

knothead

knothead

The jaded side of my political view would align with ppaca; the pragmatic side of my view aligns with Mr. Oats. That said pkr's view is something we should all consider . . .this is complex international relations and there is no clear line to follow . . .

Markle

Markle

Beginning with President Barack Hussein Obama's apology tour in 2008, our foreign policy has been one of weakness and fear.

There is nothing we can do about the Ukraine, President Obama has set a precedent of talking sort of strong, and doing nothing. As one of the Middle East leaders said, President Obama draws a red in the sand...and then divides it into twelve pink lines and walks across them all.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle and PaceDog wouldn't care what course President Obama took on the matter. It would be wrong either way. Their focus is strictly on the President, not the situation.

Obama simply shrugs these people to the side.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Markle and PaceDog wouldn't care what course President Obama took on the matter. It would be wrong either way. Their focus is strictly on the President, not the situation.

They are so simple in their analysis that it becomes comical.

polecat

polecat

[quote="Markle"]Beginning with President Barack Hussein Obama's apology tour in 2008, our foreign policy has been one of weakness and fear.

There is nothing we can do about the Ukraine, President Obama has set a precedent of talking sort of strong, and doing nothing.  As one of the Middle East leaders said, President Obama draws a red in the sand...and then divides it into twelve pink lines and walks across them all.

You got that right if George Dubya was still in office we would have already invaded New Zealand!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Shock n awe them damned Kiwis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum