Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 US Senators voted to give your gun rights to the UN

+5
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Apparently North Korea, Syria, Iran, congressional Republicans, Chrissy, and Pace share a parallel universe.

They are lost somewhere in the Delta Quadrant.......  Razz

International thugs and gun-runners (i.e., terrorists) love these folks.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Apparently North Korea, Syria, Iran, congressional Republicans, Chrissy, and Pace share a parallel universe.

They are lost somewhere in the Delta Quadrant.......  Razz

no, that would be the DOJ they love.

We give the UN nothing .... Or it's a slippery slope

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 11:37 pm
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Apparently North Korea, Syria, Iran, congressional Republicans, Chrissy, and Pace share a parallel universe.

They are lost somewhere in the Delta Quadrant.......

-------
Obama is the biggest gun runner of them all then with Fast and Furious

Sal

Sal

The three pillars continuing to hold the Republican Party in place are fear, hatred, and stupidity.

They have nothing else to offer.

Sal. Shut up

2seaoat

Article 8
Import
1. Each importing State Party shall take measures to ensure that
appropriate and relevant information is provided, upon request, pursuant to its
national laws,

Chrissy, Pace, and Mr. Markle. I think your concern is real. However, would you please show me under our national laws where gun information first has been collected other than a foid data, and where specifically our national laws authorize the turn over of that data. If people would simply read, it requires this nation to pass a law which turns the data over to the UN. This language was inserted into the treaty to protect the confidentiality of the Foid data, but if our legislators and the president sign a bill allowing under our national laws to give that data to the UN it would happen. There is nothing in our statutes which allows the executive branch to turn over that data. This would have to be a law passed. Please show me the statutory language which allows Foid data to be disclosed to anyone?

I think the idiocy of the propaganda is only doing one thing......it is appealing to very stupid people, and based on the volume and frequency of this type of idiotic propaganda, the manipulators must figure the American people are stupid. Fortunately we are neither stupid, nor do we lack common sense. Attempts to track illegal gun runners are a good thing for the world and a very bad thing for gun and death merchants. Therefore to create the illusion that a treaty will supersede American law serves to sell more guns and by pouring money into those campaigns which can confuse the American voter will yield greater profits.

2seaoat wrote:Article 8
Import
1. Each importing State Party shall take measures to ensure that
appropriate and relevant information is provided, upon request, pursuant to its
national laws,

Chrissy, Pace, and Mr. Markle.  I think your concern is real.  However, would you please show me under our national laws where gun information first has been collected other than a foid data, and where specifically our national laws authorize the turn over of that data.  If people would simply read, it requires this nation to pass a law which turns the data over to the UN.  This language was inserted into the treaty to protect the confidentiality of the Foid data, but if our legislators and the president sign a bill allowing under our national laws to give that data to the UN it would happen.   There is nothing in our statutes which allows the executive branch to turn over that data.  This would have to be a law passed.  Please show me the statutory language which allows Foid data to be disclosed to anyone?

I think the idiocy of the propaganda is only doing one thing......it is appealing to very stupid people, and based on the volume and frequency of this type of idiotic propaganda, the manipulators must figure the American people are stupid.  Fortunately we are neither stupid, nor do we lack common sense.   Attempts to track illegal gun runners are a good thing for the world and a very bad thing for gun and death merchants.  Therefore to create the illusion that a treaty will supersede American law serves to sell more guns and by pouring money into those campaigns which can confuse the American voter will yield greater profits.    

ive already posted the link to the un, with the section pertaining to "end user" data being shared.

I can not for the life of me see how you can think that any agreements with the UN about guns that come and go in the country are good. we don't need to make a deal with them. we have our own laws governing this.

why do you feel like the USA needs to have the UN monitor us on ANYTHING?

2seaoat

why do you feel like the USA needs to have the UN monitor us on ANYTHING?

Let's say that a manufacturing company is producing automatic weapons which it wants to export to Australia where a faction group is attempting to overthrow the government. The path to directly export the same to that group is blocked, yet a private broker may be able to bypass United States law by the manufacturer selling the guns to the broker, who attempts to illegally get those guns into Australia. With each nation cooperating with collecting data and having a central repository which is a historical paradigm for comprehensive data collection by national governments where they have individual states, each participating country can get data to help them prosecute and find illegal smugglers.

This has nothing to do with taking rights away under the second amendment. Again 8 x 0 =0 and 3 x 0=0........the zero is the clear amendment to the treaty required by the United States which lets our participation be dictated by our national laws. The treaty is the 8, and no treaty is a 3......in both cases the answer is still zero. Reading and math are simple.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sal. Shut up

Make me, bitch. 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The three pillars continuing to hold the Republican Party in place are fear, hatred, and stupidity.

They have nothing else to offer.

Always fun to see you and Floridatexan in the same boat! Keep up the good work.

46 US Senators voted to give your gun rights to the UN - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:why do you feel like the USA needs to have the UN monitor us on ANYTHING?

Let's say that a manufacturing company is producing automatic weapons which it wants to export to Australia where a faction group is attempting to overthrow the government.  The path to directly export the same to that group is blocked, yet a private broker may be able to bypass United States law by the manufacturer selling the guns to the broker, who attempts to illegally get those guns into Australia.   With each nation cooperating with collecting data and having a central repository which is a historical paradigm for comprehensive data collection by national governments where they have individual states, each participating country can get data to help them prosecute and find illegal smugglers.

This has nothing to do with taking rights away under the second amendment.  Again 8 x 0 =0  and 3 x 0=0........the zero is the clear amendment to the treaty required by the United States which lets our participation be dictated by our national laws.   The treaty is the 8, and no treaty is a 3......in both cases the answer is still zero.   Reading and math are simple.

Not for you apparently.

Why do you feel like the USA needs to have the UN monitor us on ANYTHING?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dot wrote:part og the name of the damn bill they voted on says to uphold the second amd rights. did you even look at the government link?

snopes is nothing but two libs who believe in fairy dust lol dumbasses I swear lol

There are dumbasses on this forum, but I don't think Seaoat is one of them....

46 US Senators voted to give your gun rights to the UN - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvsiZ4exw3BFykF0QN5ZM9BZHWT5xXkFD4_BwnIfzyB3UIOtRFjw

You mean he's not the only one. After all we have to include you, Boards, Sal, FT, Dreams, and a few others.

*****CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe8qID9gSs

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum