Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2494491/Revealed-Mia-Farrows-son-Ronan-dated-men-women--refuses-label-gay-straight-bisexual.html

What say you? lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I guess as long as no animals were harmed...

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. Articl10

Oh yeah that's Frank right there ..no doubt !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

what are you having for breakfast? I'm having a steak, baked potato and salad. And it's damn good.

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. Breakf10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, I brought this up yesterday but nobody gave me an opinion.

That's my all white Reebok athletic shoe in the picture. I got that pair brand new in the box at a yard sale for $2 (belonged to a man who died right after buying them).
They're really comfortable. But some of the heterosexual dudes I hang out with are telling me "only women wear all white athletic shoes".

Do ya'll agree with that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well since I don't wear sissy tennis shoes I skip breakfast and will soon use my magic bullet to mix me up a protein shake....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually I am sure George  Hamilton would wear those and he's a manly man..sorta

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. 220px-GeorgeHamiltonAug09

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/24/2014, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:By the way,  I brought this up yesterday but nobody gave me an opinion.

That's my all white Reebok athletic shoe in the picture.  I got that pair brand new in the box at a yard sale for $2 (belonged to a man who died right after buying them).  
They're really comfortable.  But some of the heterosexual dudes I hang out with are telling me "only women wear all white athletic shoes".

Do ya'll agree with that?

lol @the old man Reeboks. 

Shoulda went with the velcro. 

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

George Hamilton says..
In I'm A Celebrity he revealed he had dated at least four Miss Worlds.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I knew I could find a picture of George in white tennis shoes...so yeah Bob you be stylin...

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. Trophy10

2seaoat

'Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes'.

I cannot judge you Bob because I sure as hell am not walking a mile in those shoes, however PK will buy them off you for $3 so when his opponents in a tennis match are thinking "dead man walking", they will be partially right.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's what I was afraid I was gonna hear.

When you hit a home run like that, and buy a pair of brand new shoes that are exactly your size and are very comfortable and pay only $2 for them,
it's really hard to have to forego wearing them because of societal morays.

I just can't decide what to do. Should I enjoy the fruits of my yard sale labor and keep wearing them?
Or wear them and be laughed at because I'm wearing style-less out of vogue clothing item which makes me square?

It's a tough decision. I guess the best decision is a compromise. I wear them around the house only but not out in public. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I screwed up.  If I had learned I shouldn't be wearin em before I did wear them, I could have sold them on eBay as new shoes for thirty bucks (a 1500% profit).
But now that I've worn them (and that white soils so easily) I can no longer do that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I knew I could find a picture of George in white tennis shoes...so yeah Bob you be stylin...

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. Trophy10

Actually my buddies told me that too. They're either for women or for men tennis players.

But to pull that off, I'd have to wear those tennis clothes with them too.
And I can't bring myself to do that out in public (i.e. not on a tennis court).
That would really be faggy looking. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. Articl10

Oh yeah that's Frank right there ..no doubt !

I thought maybe that Sinatra stuff was bullshit. But you've nailed it. That particular photo definitely proves he's Sinatra's son.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

But to pull that off,  I'd have to wear those tennis clothes with them too.
And I can't bring myself to do that out in public (i.e. not on a tennis court).
That would really be faggy looking.  lol

You need to wear them with jorts and a pastel colored, striped golf shirt. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Bob black vinyl spray paint and a stencil and you will be fine...remember vinyl spray paint...maybe write Bob on the side of them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well Bob black vinyl spray paint and a stencil and you will be fine...remember vinyl spray paint...maybe write Bob on the side of them.

I actually thought about putting some color on em.  I'll check out the vinyl paint.

p.s. to Sal.  I don't know what a "jort" is.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

from the urban dictionary

Jorts

Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.
"The kid next to me was definitely a total dick; he was wearing jorts."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hell, Bob...it's almost Spring...white is perfectly OK. Don't be a slave to fashion...be a trendsetter. Get some argyle socks in pastel shades; mix & match. Pair with a pink shirt:

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. L_james-arness-signed-photo-gunsmoke-w-coa-94d8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know if I can pull this off at my age.

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. Jorts-illustrated

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:Hell, Bob...it's almost Spring...white is perfectly OK.  Don't be a slave to fashion...be a trendsetter.  Get some argyle socks in pastel shades; mix & match. Pair with a pink shirt:

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. L_james-arness-signed-photo-gunsmoke-w-coa-94d8

Or I could go with Arness' other look.

Mia Farrow's and maybe Frank Sinatra's son to host MSNBC show. James-Arness-The-Thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum