Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where did both my drone threads go ? Thanks Pkr I see boards doesn't like people talking bad about his deity, Obama.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One minute they are there, next they are gone...America land of the free ?

You workin for the man now Boards ?

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/20/2014, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Where did both my drone threads go ? Thanks Pkr I see boards doesn't like people talking bad about his deity, Obama. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5o7H1T1sat1eQroQnDHafnXnAjgVilpzSIp_fYa1Fneh9i0PZow

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcCqsaUrw0c

Smile 

I think moved to politics for some reason. I guess the targeting of american citizens for assassination is just political.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh that's where the the Obama worshiping Boards buried it..figures can't be saying anything bad about his god.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well at least it wasn't the NSA so I won't have to be on the lookout for a drone attack...maybe. anyway I got just the thing for some snoopy drone....

2seaoat

Gee T.....you delete your threads and blame Boards. I guess I would be ashamed and have second thoughts if I had posted the same. Of course I would not have posted such nonsense, nor blamed Boards.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Boards moved them he didn't delete them so I apologize...General Discussion is for everything else....but illegal drone strikes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum