Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kentucky Snake Pastor killed by Snake

+4
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yella

Yella

Markle wrote:It's interesting.  Only Heathens seem to find it a compulsion to attack those who are people of faith.  Why?

You seldom, if ever see someone dedicate an entire thread to denigrating something in which they do not believe.  Why?

I don't feel threatened by Wordslinger and the other Heathens here, why do they feel so threatened simply because I, and others, have a strong faith in God?

The way I see it, I'm perfectly comfortable, and don't feel a need to attack Heathens.  Why do they feel the opposite about me?  The only explaination is that they have such a deep, inexplicable FEAR of those of faith.

May God bless you one and all.

I would vote for anyone who declares himself to be a heathen. If he says he is a HEATHREN! I would vote twice.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What difference does it make to y'all? Nobody is being forced to fund it or participate in it. Let bad ideas fail.

100% of US congress is religious.  I suspect 100% of any level of government personnel within 100 miles of Pensacola is religious.  These people legislate the morality of their fairy tales.  As a result, I have to wait to buy beer on certain days, I can't gamble, and I can't see a fully nude stripper.

That's just BS.

And even if these religious people don't procreate, they're constantly trying to infiltrate the education system in the US with their fairy tales, so they will still have means of indoctrinating children - essentially the only way they're going to get anyone to by into their ish.

As a Heathen where do you find morals and character? Or is that the reason Heathens find everything is in a gray area and nothing is black and white?

Do you really find Christianity gives people morals and character? Before I moved to the south I thought christians were good people. Now if you tell me you're a christian, I'm very guarded. I've never met so many corrupt people who claimed to be christians and that's a fact.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:It's interesting.  Only Heathens seem to find it a compulsion to attack those who are people of faith.  Why?

You seldom, if ever see someone dedicate an entire thread to denigrating something in which they do not believe.  Why?

I don't feel threatened by Wordslinger and the other Heathens here, why do they feel so threatened simply because I, and others, have a strong faith in God?

The way I see it, I'm perfectly comfortable, and don't feel a need to attack Heathens.  Why do they feel the opposite about me?  The only explaination is that they have such a deep, inexplicable FEAR of those of faith.

Why you ask? Because the guy is dead. Very simple.

You mean Heathens don't die from doing stupid things? Gosh...who knew?

What is a "heathen"?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

Why you ask? Because the guy is dead. Very simple.

You mean Heathens don't die from doing stupid things? Who knew?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Do you really find Christianity gives people morals and character? Before I moved to the south I thought christians were good people. Now if you tell me you're a christian, I'm very guarded. I've never met so many corrupt people who claimed to be christians and that's a fact.

You didn't answer the question. I asked where YOUR morals and those of other Heathens came from if you don't have a religious foundation. If you don't have a foundation in modern Christianity, why couldn't you just as easily believe in chopping off someone's hand for stealing? Or do you?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:What is a "heathen"?

http://dictionary.reference.com/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:As a Heathen where do you find morals and character?

Common sense.

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Do you really find Christianity gives people morals and character? Before I moved to the south I thought christians were good people. Now if you tell me you're a christian, I'm very guarded. I've never met so many corrupt people who claimed to be christians and that's a fact.

You didn't answer the question.  I asked where YOUR morals and those of other Heathens came from if you don't have a religious foundation.  If you don't have a foundation in modern Christianity, why couldn't you just as easily believe in chopping off someone's hand for stealing?  Or do you?

LOL! Why would you think people need a bible to tell them stealing or killing is wrong? Do we not have the intellect to know that? You amaze me w/ your thinking? This is the difference between humans and animals. We have that capacity. You sound like people can't be moral or have character unless the bible tells us so. Absolutely ridiculous!

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

You didn't answer the question.  I asked where YOUR morals and those of other Heathens came from if you don't have a religious foundation.  If you don't have a foundation in modern Christianity, why couldn't you just as easily believe in chopping off someone's hand for stealing?  Or do you?

LOL! Why would you think people need a bible to tell them stealing or killing is wrong? Do we not have the intellect to know that? You amaze me w/ your thinking? This is the difference between humans and animals. We have that capacity. You sound like people can't be moral or have character unless the bible tells us so. Absolutely ridiculous!

Kentucky Snake Pastor killed by Snake - Page 2 AnimatedDogLaughing

So you have nothing! Who'd have thought?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

So you have nothing!  Who'd have thought?

No, what's really funny Herr Markle, is is an arrogant religious nut who really thinks morality and conscience have anything to do with one's religious fantasies. Take this thread's subject -- Jamie Coots -- he was one of your fellow Christian fundamentalists -- one whose beliefs were dangerous, harmful, and ultimately deadly.

Where did his morality come from, pray tell??

Show me where the morality of an atheist is less than that of a snake pastor, or a Catholic Bishop, etc. I don't believe in god and I'll put my morality up against a sicko like yours, any day.

I don't need a bible to tell me what's right, no more than anyone else. You need to read about the latest Harvard studies on infant-morality. They've found that tiny infants already have a sense of morality.

I don't know a single rapist, murderer, torturer or child molester who professes atheism. That's not something you can say!

There is no connection between religion and morality. None. Reality!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

HA HA HA...

Ted Bundy, who had confessed to over 30 gruesome murders:

• “Then I learned that all moral judgments are ‘value judgments,’ that all value judgments are subjective [it just depends on how you think about them], and that none can be proved to be either ‘right’ or ‘wrong’…I discovered that to become truly free, truly unfettered, I had to become truly uninhibited. And I quickly discovered that the greatest obstacle to my freedom, the greatest block and limitation to it, consists in the insupportable “value judgment that I was bound to respect the rights of others. I asked myself, who were these ‘others?’ Other human beings with human rights? Why is it more wrong to kill a human animal than any other animal, a pig or a sheep or a steer? Is your life more to you than a hog’s life to a hog? Why should I be willing to sacrifice my pleasure more for the one than for the other? Surely, you would not, in this age of scientific enlightenment, declare that God or nature has marked some pleasures as ‘moral’ or ‘good’ and others as ‘immoral’ or ‘bad’? In any case, let me assure you, my dear young lady, that there is absolutely no comparison between the pleasure I might take in eating ham and the pleasure I anticipate in raping and murdering you. That is the honest conclusion to which my education has led me – after the most conscientious examination of my spontaneous and uninhibited self.” (Christian Research Journal, Vol 33, No 2, 2010, 32)

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

So you have nothing!  Who'd have thought?

You have nothing. It's a sad day to think you wouldn't know it's wrong to kill someone unless the bible told you so. I guess I can assume you don't have more intellect than an animal.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Posting psychotic killers just don't compare, Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How many children would be alive if Psychobama had found god ?

Kentucky Snake Pastor killed by Snake - Page 2 2f1113e415364897049e6b1e4f9518b8

Oy vey!

Markle

Markle

Our Heathen good friends continue to be befuddled when asked for the origin of their "morality".

They're so easy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Some thoughts on the necessity of a moral or ethical code -- and it has nothing whatever to do with religious teaching:

If you want to succeed (read survive) in a close-knit society with other people, you can't murder, steal, break your word, willingly hurt or harm anyone.

God and all her bullshit is totally unnecessary. Kissing a god's ass does nothing for you or society. And that's the real truth!!

Yella

Yella

I believe religion was invented to control people, and to make money for the leaders. LOTS of money. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

http://blogs.christianpost.com/time-for-everything/radio-station-compiles-list-of-the-10-wealthiest-pastors-19698/

If people believe giving money to these phonies will get them into Heaven then they should do it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jesus wept.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum