Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yesterday, I saw the best comedian I've seen in 20 years.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

His name is Darryl Lenox.  He's a bald-headed black man who lost his vision in one eye.
His show is called "Darryl Lennox - Blind Ambition" and it will repeat on the Starz channel Thursday night.  

I hope you all have the opportunity to watch this.  It's fucking funny.

One eyed people can be funny at times LOL

Not long ago I stopped at at a yard sale and the folks had a very nice pair of binoculars. I thought I would buy them so I picked them up and looked thru them. Damn one side was all blurry and stuff, I could not see anything out of the left side. I did not say anything but just laid them back down.. I told my wife "They are very nice but the left side is messed up bad" My wife just looked at me. Then it dawned on me. I am blind in my left eye. The binoculars were fine. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:One eyed people can be funny at times LOL

Not long ago I stopped at at a yard sale and the folks had a very nice pair of binoculars.  I thought I would buy them so I picked them up and looked thru them.  Damn one side was all blurry and stuff, I could not see anything out of the left side.  I did not say anything but just laid them back down..  I told my wife "They are very nice but the left side is messed up bad"   My wife just looked at me.  Then it dawned on me. I am blind in my left eye. The binoculars were fine. LOL

Ichi, you will absolutely laugh your ass off when you see Darryl Lenox do this particular comedy bit. He gives us a brilliantly funny perspective on exactly what you are talking about. Especially how he lost the sight in one eye. And then everything that resulted from it happening.
I didn't get the show recorded yesterday. But I'm going to record the repeat of it on Thursday. And once I get it recorded I want you to come watch it with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum