Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROYAL FAMILY CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY WITH SEPARATE VACATIONS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ROYAL FAMILY CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY WITH SEPARATE VACATIONS...trouble on the home front?

The silence of the Obamas: America’s royal family’s newest vacation

By Judson Phillips, Communities Digital News

WASHINGTON, February 15, 2014 — The Olympics are in full swing, and it is a pity there is not a gold medal for hypocrisy. President and Michelle Obama would win the Gold hands down. They would have no serious competition.

Barack Obama is celebrating the increase in America’s debt ceiling by spending more money on himself and his family. Fresh from a lecture to America on income equality, the Obamas are off on vacations that would make billionaires jealous.

The mainstream media have been almost silent on yet another opulent Obama vacation. Actually two Obama vacations: Barack Obama headed off to California for a three day golf vacation, while Michelle headed to Aspen, the winter playground of the rich and famous. Michelle, who sometimes thinks she is a queen, not a first lady, flew with her children — at taxpayer expense — to Aspen, Colorado.

Read more: http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/the-silence-of-the-obamas-americas-royal-familys-newest-vacation-8874/

2seaoat

Masta Markle.....it be ok if the Obamas take those chains off and walk in the field and not a pick a cotton........He be a good boy otherwise.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Masta Markle.....it be ok if the Obamas take those chains off and walk in the field and not a pick a cotton........He be a good boy otherwise.

Gee...look who's being the racist.  Mocking the dialect of blacks.  You must be so proud!

Wildly expensive SEPARATE vacations on Valentine Weekend.  I guess that's what they both thought the other wanted.  My guess is that President Barack Hussein Obama hasn't moved fast enough to take over the country to satisfy the First Lady.

Do you think the rumors are true and that they are sleeping in separate bedrooms?  Could really be awkward with his mother-in-law living with and traveling with Michelle.

You really need to get a life, Markle. Who cares?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:You really need to get a life, Markle. Who cares?

I hope you nap during the day because I am afraid you are NOT getting enough sleep !

I've been staying up all night.

Dreamsglore wrote:I've been staying up all night.

don't you take medication for that? perhaps you need to see a real psychiatrist and not one who just pretends to be one like you.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:You really need to get a life, Markle. Who cares?

Obviously you care. What other reason would you have for posting here?

Maybe you can answer this for us all. President Barack Hussein Obama is the first mixed race president we have ever had in the United States. Have we had any other presidents who have divorced while in office?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama is the first mixed race president we have ever had in the United States.  Have we had any other presidents who have divorced while in office?

You're a real sicko, Markie.

Touchy eh Sally?

Dot wrote:

don't you take medication for that? perhaps you need to see a real psychiatrist and not one who just pretends to be one like you.

Stupid.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I hope the President and his wife enjoyed their time away from each other. Sometimes that is just good therapy. No news here......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:

Stupid.

Why yes, you are.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama is the first mixed race president we have ever had in the United States.  Have we had any other presidents who have divorced while in office?

You're a real sicko, Markie.

What, in my statement, would cause me to be labeled a sicko?

Do you find it amusing to ridicule my screen name? Why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum