Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some cop stops are life saving for the cop

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

wow that was really weird. where was that I wonder a pack of wolves like that, it was like a scene out of a movie.

btw. I hope you are feeling better today. I know you been sick and im hoping your going to feel great and springy very soon.  I love you 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:wow that was really weird. where was that I wonder a pack of wolves like that, it was like a scene out of a movie.

btw. I hope you are feeling better today. I know you been sick and im hoping your going to feel great and springy very soon.  I love you 

Doing a lot better than the last few days, thanks for asking. Always important to have close family and caring friends.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Funny how the guy in the van doesn't even slow down. Instead, he just veers over to oncoming traffic.

Sal

Sal

If you click the links that appear in the video, you'll see that the wolves were digitally added to the scene.

Apparently, some sort of hoax or viral marketing created by a Russian vodka company.

Can't say precisely, cause I don't speak Russian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum