Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.examiner.com/article/california-drought-causes-officials-to-cut-off-water-supply-to-many-residents

For the first time in its 54-year history, the State Water Project, a backbone of California's water system, will provide no water to millions of urban residents or farmers this year because of the severe drought.

"This is the most serious drought we've faced in modern times," Felicia Marcus, chairwoman of the State Water Resources Control Board, told the Associated Press. "We need to conserve what little we have to use later in the year, or even in future years."

California is in its third straight year of drought conditions, with 2014 as the driest year on record — setting the stage for disastrous consequences for people, animals and the environment.

"We expect hundreds of thousands of acres of land in the Central Valley to go unplanted," said Paul Wenger, president of the California Farm Bureau Federation. "That will cause severe economic problems in our rural regions -- loss of jobs and economic activity, with all the heartache that entails."

2seaoat

T, you are seriously Ill.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:T, you are seriously Ill.

So are you and you still post ...

Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ? Article-2401980-1B766DC9000005DC-997_634x984

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://chrisinmaryville.net/obama-allows-great-lakes-water-sold-china-half-u-s-faces-extreme-water-crisis.html
Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ? Drought-Monitor-December-20132-300x231

Obama Allows Great Lakes Water To Be Sold To China As Half The U.S. Faces Extreme Water Crisis

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ? Article-2401980-1B766DC9000005DC-997_634x984

She truly humiliated herself. I cringe when I see her. Same for Beyonce.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Anyone who says that a child performing like that is sexy is a pervert and a pedophile. That's how the world is and always has been. It keeps pushing the bounds of propriety until it hits bottom. I feel extremely angry that someone didn't stop the show and wrap a coat around her. Evil loves to see youth and innocence turned into vulgarity. It loves a Katy Perry most of all. Someone that would sell her soul for fame....Faustian marketing.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.examiner.com/article/california-drought-causes-officials-to-cut-off-water-supply-to-many-residents

For the first time in its 54-year history, the State Water Project, a backbone of California's water system, will provide no water to millions of urban residents or farmers this year because of the severe drought.

"This is the most serious drought we've faced in modern times," Felicia Marcus, chairwoman of the State Water Resources Control Board, told the Associated Press. "We need to conserve what little we have to use later in the year, or even in future years."

California is in its third straight year of drought conditions, with 2014 as the driest year on record — setting the stage for disastrous consequences for people, animals and the environment.

"We expect hundreds of thousands of acres of land in the Central Valley to go unplanted," said Paul Wenger, president of the California Farm Bureau Federation. "That will cause severe economic problems in our rural regions -- loss of jobs and economic activity, with all the heartache that entails."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1LQEKN2vk

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

by TEOTWAWKI Today at 7:39 am
Anyone who says that a child performing like that is sexy is a pervert and a pedophile. That's how the world is and always has been. It keeps pushing the bounds of propriety until it hits bottom. I feel extremely angry that someone didn't stop the show and wrap a coat around her. Evil loves to see youth and innocence turned into vulgarity. It loves a Katy Perry most of all. Someone that would sell her soul for fame....Faustian marketing.
--------
She's not a minor T. As for the performance, she thinks she is the modern day Madonna and had a new album out to promote hence the slutiness.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh she's not a minor..she crossed some magic line where perverts can drool over her....some Christians...

And the people bowed and prayed, To the neon god they made.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/2/2014, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Call Pat Robertson...I'm sure he'll agree with you...

Floridatexan wrote:
Call Pat Robertson...I'm sure he'll agree with you...

Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNY-nhpKbr4sG8zX3XtuUlV8B_Odj-Hg0sQDR2gdPTtOGqFGe9

When are you going to strip down to your briefs and dance for us?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-R9S1m4dA

Wink 

dumpcare

dumpcare

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

She truly humiliated herself. I cringe when I see her. Same for Beyonce.

Justin Bieber in drag.

2seaoat

T is living by himself in the middle of the woods because he is healthy and well adjusted. He is completely normal saying that a 20 year old woman who has the power to dance in a provocative manner and enhance her brand is now considered to be responsible for the state of California having a drought. I have bad news for you T, I have had sex with a 20 year old who had about the same figure as Cyrus, and filled out a bathing suit spectacularly, and I am not a pervert but a normal heterosexual male who is married and raised a family.

People who think that a woman dancing around in a bikini who is an adult woman is somehow evil, is probably not going to find a relationship with an independent modern woman who does not hide her sexuality. Do I think her dance was too much......not at all, I think she has limited talent and is just trying to maximize her brand. Kind of like Steve McQueen did for boyz who liked him, and the boyz who liked Faye.....I think this Hollywood production must have caused earthquakes and boyz with sexual confusion a man crush. There are some sick puppies on this forum.

2seaoat

Notice the McQueen/Faye kiss........I think it caused watergate.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dang Faye was hittin a 7 back then...Yeah Steve had his flaws but that's what made the man. Kind of like a cross dressing boozing broadway Joe Namath wearing beautymist pantyhose..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hope there will be a lot of action in the sniperbowl for you all...

Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ? GrossmanPackAttack_original_crop_north

2seaoat

I am having my suspicions confirmed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I am having my suspicions confirmed.

So you finally realize that excessively watching buffed up men in tights pat each other on the butt means you're gay...it's okay come on out everyone does now days.

Godless Hollywood getting a lesson of Biblical proportions. How bout some more Satanic dances at the Oscars ? Gay

2seaoat

You can run but you cannot hide........drought caused by a pretty young woman wearing a bikini, but hollywood showing Steve Mcqueen is ok.......the football distraction does not get away from the huge tell you gave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum