Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

important facts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1important facts Empty important facts 1/30/2014, 11:23 pm

deserves its own thread.... its important to understand reality

deny it

2important facts Empty Re: important facts 1/31/2014, 12:09 am

When u print it that fast that is what happens

3important facts Empty Re: important facts 1/31/2014, 2:04 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Dot wrote:deserves its own thread.... its important to understand reality

deny it

So, the money the Fed is feeding into the economy is counted as "economic activity" aka growth?! The stock market goes up higher than ever, doubled or so since Obama took office but regular people's income is stagnant. This is just nuts. Is the economy really shrinking then as this guy claims? Interesting.

Naturally this will all turn out well for those in power while the rest of us take it in the shorts again? I mean that's the usual scenario isn't it? Gotta love this system!

4important facts Empty Re: important facts 1/31/2014, 2:14 pm

When the interest rates (short/long) start rising... and they will... the effects will become apparent to all.

Designed to fail.

5important facts Empty Re: important facts 1/31/2014, 5:25 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:

deny it

So, the money the Fed is feeding into the economy is counted as "economic activity" aka growth?! The stock market goes up higher than ever, doubled or so since Obama took office but regular people's income is stagnant. This is just nuts. Is the economy really shrinking then as this guy claims? Interesting.

Naturally this will all turn out well for those in power while the rest of us take it in the shorts again? I mean that's the usual scenario isn't it? Gotta love this system!

Yes.

And I am very leary of this system. All of us should be. At some point the piper will call.

6important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/2/2014, 10:49 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's the reason there was a need for QE:

important facts US-national-debt-GDP

"In 1981, the supply-siders commandeered the Reagan Presidency and employed their Voodoo economics, as Bush senior had called it in 1980. He was saying that tax cuts would not increase government revenues. As you can see on the graph above, the Voodoo failed just as Bush predicted, and the supply-siders turned a 32-year winning streak into a debt disaster that continues to this day. For 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every single year. In most other years it decreased. Twenty years in a row can't be just an accident, but to understand you need to learn the voodoo strategy..."

Note that Poppy Bush, for all his rhetoric about "voodoo economics", employed the same domestic policies once he was in the White House. Note also that he was Reagan's VP for 8 years prior to his ascendancy. The gist is that the majority of our national debt can be directly attributed to 3 Republican presidents: Reagan, Bush and Bush. So much for the party of fiscal responsibility.

7important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/2/2014, 3:12 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Here's the reason there was a need for QE:

important facts US-national-debt-GDP

"In 1981, the supply-siders commandeered the Reagan Presidency and employed their Voodoo economics, as Bush senior had called it in 1980. He was saying that tax cuts would not increase government revenues. As you can see on the graph above, the Voodoo failed just as Bush predicted, and the supply-siders turned a 32-year winning streak into a debt disaster that continues to this day. For 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every single year. In most other years it decreased. Twenty years in a row can't be just an accident, but to understand you need to learn the voodoo strategy..."

Note that Poppy Bush, for all his rhetoric about "voodoo economics", employed the same domestic policies once he was in the White House.  Note also that he was Reagan's VP for 8 years prior to his ascendancy.  The gist is that the majority of our national debt can be directly attributed to 3 Republican presidents:  Reagan, Bush and Bush.  So much for the party of fiscal responsibility.

same ole same ole blame. if I tried to use the blame the last manager excuse for years in my work, id be fired.

never the less, your EXCUSE/BLAME isn't exactly correct. because the economy was good for a ling time after Reagan. but I know, you want a 75% tax rate on the wealthy because the rich man should pay for all the poor dumb ass people. your social justice doesn't work. and the pushing of it over the years has put this country on the brink of collapse.

why I just wasted that 60 seconds telling you anything is beyond me lol

8important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/2/2014, 6:39 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I would think someone with a background in science would be able to understand a simple graph. I don't care if you never talk to me; I rarely find anything you say useful, or even cogent.

9important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/2/2014, 7:12 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
I would think someone with a background in science would be able to understand a simple graph.  I don't care if you never talk to me; I rarely find anything you say useful, or even cogent.

You may not realize this FT, but 95% of your post are "blame bush/republican" responses.

Even your fellow comrades ignore your long winded copy and paste blame bush threads. Youre just as alone here as I am LOL

how about this, is QE bushes fault? and if it saved the economy as your fellow comrade boards says, would you give credit to him for that? Or do you agree with me that QE has hurt the economy and has created a fake GDP?

be honest please.  Smile 

10important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/2/2014, 10:18 pm

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:

deny it

Not the system, the mismanagement of the system.

Where do you think all the money in the Stock Market is coming from? Due to the uncertainty throughout business along with all the radical new rules and regulations destroying businesses, investors are putting their money in the Stock Market. No different than the bubble in the housing industry. Wait for this "correction".

You are wrong too about "regular people's" income being stagnant. As you know, and would love to forget, it has DECLINED greatly.

Send your thank you letters to President Barack Hussein Obama.

11important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/3/2014, 3:29 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

deny it

Not the system, the mismanagement of the system.

Where do you think all the money in the Stock Market is coming from?  Due to the uncertainty throughout business along with all the radical new rules and regulations destroying businesses, investors are putting their money in the Stock Market.  No different than the bubble in the housing industry.  Wait for this "correction".

You are wrong too about "regular people's" income being stagnant.  As you know, and would love to forget, it has DECLINED greatly.

Send your thank you letters to President Barack Hussein Obama.

Your hubris never fails to astound. How could you possibly promote the idea that President Obama is responsible for the economic turmoil we're experiencing when you know for a fact that the "meltdown" occurred in September/October, 2008, at least 4 months before Obama was sworn into office? What "rules and regulations destroying businesses? Bush did away with every environmental reg he could find during those last few months. People's incomes are stagnant or declining precisely because of the deregulation of the markets in 2000 with the repeal of Glass-Steagall and the passage of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act...led by Republican Phil Gramm. Please don't waste time blaming Clinton for this either because he vetoed these proposals twice before being presented with a veto-proof majority. It was also Bush who spent "like a drunken sailor", giving two tax cuts at the beginning of his tenure that benefited the wealthy...his "base"...starting two wars, which he didn't bother to include in national budget reports. It's YOUR PARTY that has laid waste to our economy.

12important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/3/2014, 3:36 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I would think someone with a background in science would be able to understand a simple graph.  I don't care if you never talk to me; I rarely find anything you say useful, or even cogent.

You may not realize this FT, but 95% of your post are "blame bush/republican" responses.

Even your fellow comrades ignore your long winded copy and paste blame bush threads. Youre just as alone here as I am LOL

how about this, is QE bushes fault? and if it saved the economy as your fellow comrade boards says, would you give credit to him for that? Or do you agree with me that QE has hurt the economy and has created a fake GDP?

be honest please.  Smile 

I'm always honest...no other way to be. This is a complicated subject. I don't think Bill Still is a quack...he makes some very valid points. He's a big advocate of abolishing the Fed and the promotion of state banking facilities like the Bank of North Dakota, which is less of a bank and more of a funding source for financing projects within that state. This keeps interest rates at a minimum and keeps those dollars within the state community. I'm all for it. He has several videos that I don't have time to watch right now...but I recommend this one:

13important facts Empty Re: important facts 2/3/2014, 9:09 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

be honest please.  Smile 

I'm always honest...no other way to be.  This is a complicated subject.  I don't think Bill Still is a quack...he makes some very valid points.  He's a big advocate of abolishing the Fed and the promotion of state banking facilities like the Bank of North Dakota, which is less of a bank and more of a funding source for financing projects within that state.  This keeps interest rates at a minimum and keeps those dollars within the state community.  I'm all for it.  He has several videos that I don't have time to watch right now...but I recommend this one:

I'm not against the people pooling their money in one spot such as this and then using this pool of money to finance local projects and local businesses. However, and correct me if im wrong, banks such as this would work on the premise that they loan as much as they have. unlike big banks who float air money too. Im not saying that these people created banks couldn't float air money, but whos backing the debt? risky? They certainly are not FDIC and again, im fine with that to a certain point.

however, we have gotten off topic. All I wanted to show was that our GDP is a lie. Its fabricated.

I think at some point this divided by politics nation better wake up and understand we don't go down the hole by any one particular thing, such as reds first etc, we all are going down the hole.

Ive learned a lot from people on here over the years because im willing to learn and search for truth. Im not always right, but im not always wrong either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum