Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am so proud of Florida right now...sob sob...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://benswann.com/breaking-new-florida-legislation-would-essentially-nullify-federal-gun-laws/

BREAKING: New Florida Legislation Would Essentially Nullify Federal Gun Laws

“The Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution expressly provides that all powers not delegated to the federal government are reserved to the states. Time and time again, Florida has proven that we have the best solutions to our own issues, whether it be healthcare, education, or our balanced budget, which is accomplished without raising taxes. When it comes to protecting our fundamental Second Amendment rights guaranteed by the Constitution, I believe it is best left to be handled by Floridians for Floridians,” Eagle said.

The legislation would not attempt to stop federal agents from enforcing gun laws, but would pull the plug on any state cooperation. The bill rests on a well-established legal principle known as the anti-commandeering doctrine. Simply put, the federal government cannot force states to help implement or enforce and federal act or program The anti-commandeering doctrine rests primarily on four Supreme Court cases cases dating back to 1842. Printz v. US serves as the cornerstone.

And 7800 and something kids have injured or killed themselves w/ guns left in the home. How nice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:And 7800 and something kids have injured or killed themselves w/ guns left in the home. How nice.

Wonder how many hurt themselves with other tools...guns don't kill people bullets do...oh do you have a link.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:And 7800 and something kids have injured or killed themselves w/ guns left in the home. How nice.

Wonder how many hurt themselves with other tools...guns don't kill people bullets do...oh do you have a link.

It was on ABC News tonight W/ Diane Sawyer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am so proud of Florida right now...sob sob... 10childacc

Diane's number don't add up from what I read on other sites...

How many aborted babies were there in that time frame and please post a link to the LIES that you throw out there hoping that someone might believe them...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum