Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What we can learn from our dogs....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RottiesRule

Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:

-- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.

-- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.

-- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.

-- Take naps.

-- Stretch before rising.

-- Run, romp, and play daily.

-- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.

-- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.

-- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.

-- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.

-- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.

-- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.

-- Be loyal.

-- Never pretend to be something you're not.

-- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.

--When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.

RottiesRule

This guy was so lonely that he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion he finally bought a centipede (100-leg bug), which came in a little white box to use for his house.

He took the box home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar for a drink. So, he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's place with me and have a beer?"

But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?"

But again there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time, this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink with me?"

A little voice came out of the box:

"I heard you the first time! I'm putting my shoes on!"

RottiesRule wrote:This guy was so lonely that he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion he finally bought a centipede (100-leg bug), which came in a little white box to use for his house.

He took the box home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar for a drink. So, he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's place with me and have a beer?"

But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?"

But again there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time, this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink with me?"

LOL! That was cute. Made me laugh.

RottiesRule

Dreamsglore wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:This guy was so lonely that he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

LOL! That was cute. Made me laugh.

Good. My work here is done.
Seriously, I know most people probably think the jokes are infantile, but laughing when you least expect it is a tonic for the soul.

On another note: I went to Tractor Supply today for Dog Food and picked up a kid's toy donkey on sale that brays when you squeeze his butt.

My rottie is having a nervous breakdown over it...LOL
I've been amusing myself with it all day (which speaks loads).
The look on her face when I throw it and she picks it up by it's arse is priceless.

(They also have Peanut Brittle and DIY GingerBread Men kit on sale for those of you who want a treat for the Grandkids).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum