Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming up in a few minutes from now on Good Morning America: The wife of the man shot to death for texting in Florida theater will be interviewed.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But first we have to get the most important news of the day,  that Justin Bieber has been arrested for DUI in Miami Beach.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I wish I'd never turned this damn tv show on.  All I wanted was to see the woman be interviewed to see what she would say.   But now the damn show is telling us Pepsi Cola causes cancer and I've got a 12 pack of it in my kitchen. Shit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now they have a helicopter in the air showing us the jail where they're keeping Bieber.
I smell another Paris Hilton media extravaganza coming. Guess I better get the popcorn popped and the Pepsi on ice for this one. lol

2seaoat

Justin is going to jail.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Now they have a helicopter in the air showing us the jail where they're keeping Bieber.  
I smell another Paris Hilton media extravaganza coming.  Guess I better get the popcorn popped and the Pepsi on ice for this one.  lol

Too funny Bob!

Justin is competing with Lindsey Lohan for the most publicity regarding criminal activity......throw his butt in jail before he self destructs and kills someone.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope some of you go to hear the wife of the murdered man.
What a horrible senseless tragedy.  And what a strong woman.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The guy I want to hear from is the shooter. Poor bastard. Can you imagine being so stressed out that a stranger in a movie theater becomes a target for sending a phone text?

But you have to admit, there's been lots of times when someone in a movie audience outraged you -- the guy behind you who keeps kicking your seat -- the snotty couple that carries on their conversation while the movie's playing -- the man who keeps crinkling the wrapper on his chocolate bar --

But do these folks deserve to die?

Not in the cold light of day. But at the time of their indiscretion -- PLEASE SOMEBODY, SHOOT THAT SONOFABITCH!

Reality!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Justin is going to jail.

Poor kid.

Wordslinger wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Justin is going to jail.

Poor kid.

I've felt sorry for lohan in the past... but I just can't muster an iota of a damn about bieber.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum