Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Madonna says sorry for using N-word on Instagram

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madonna apologized Saturday for using a racial slur on Instagram to refer to her white son, seeking forgiveness a day after calling those who criticized her language "haters."

On Friday night, the singer posted a picture of her 13-year-old son, Rocco, boxing and included the comment, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out!" She then added a variation of the N-word.

She quickly deleted the comment when outraged Instagram users berated her for the use of the word, and was initially defiant. But in a statement to The Associated Press on Saturday, a contrite Madonna said: "Forgive me."

"I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention," she said. "It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/19/madonna-is-contrite-for-using-n-word-on-instagram/

is she a racist? Wink 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:Madonna apologized Saturday for using a racial slur on Instagram to refer to her white son, seeking forgiveness a day after calling those who criticized her language "haters."

On Friday night, the singer posted a picture of her 13-year-old son, Rocco, boxing and included the comment, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out!" She then added a variation of the N-word.

She quickly deleted the comment when outraged Instagram users berated her for the use of the word, and was initially defiant. But in a statement to The Associated Press on Saturday, a contrite Madonna said: "Forgive me."

"I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention," she said. "It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/19/madonna-is-contrite-for-using-n-word-on-instagram/

is she a racist? Wink 

Wait a minute. The poster who posted "I hope bds wife gets raped by a nigger with aids" is now complaining about some entertainer using the n word and asking is she racist? lol

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Madonna apologized Saturday for using a racial slur on Instagram to refer to her white son, seeking forgiveness a day after calling those who criticized her language "haters."

is she a racist? Wink 

Wait a minute.  The poster who posted "I hope bds wife gets raped by a nigger with aids" is now complaining about some entertainer using the n word and asking is she racist?  lol

where do you see a complaint from me LOL

I ask a question, can you answer it?

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

is she a racist? Wink 

I don't think she is racist. I think she needs to stop trying to speak like young, hip kids.

Bob wrote:

is she a racist? Wink 

Wait a minute.  The poster who posted "I hope bds wife gets raped by a nigger with aids" is now complaining about some entertainer using the n word and asking is she racist?  lol

She's trying to compare herself to what Madonna said. What Chrissy said was racist and sick.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:

is she a racist? Wink 

She's trying to compare herself to what Madonna said. What Chrissy said was racist and sick.

actually im trying to make a point but most people here are just too stupid. Its very difficult for me to try and deal with how stupid some of you are, especially you.

not one person has answered the question. because you cant. because you wont. because in order to do so you will have to recognize that saying a WORD does not make a person a racist.

you people have used the word racist so much you have forgotten hat it even is. you can not figure out the difference between offending someone or thinking you are better than them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum