Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America's Number One Prescription Sleep Aid Could Trigger 'Zombies,' Murder and Other Disturbing Behavior

+5
cool1
Markle
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

In lieu of meds I do 5-6 miles every day and consequently sleep very well primarily from being very tired I suppose . . .

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:What a bullshit story. I take one every night. The guy is a murderer.

I have taken one every night for the last 15 years.  In the last six months I have been experiencing some of the issues described in this article.  I wake up and find empty food wrappers?  A few nights ago I called my daughter at 2:00 a.m.   I did not believe her when she told me the next day, but then I heard the voice mail I left her.  I sounded drunk, but I don't drink.  Two nights ago I woke up sitting on the couch, with chewed up crackers on my mouth.  I have had a few small things happen, and absolutely no memory of the events.

I think my experiences are due to my staying awake after I've take the medicine.  You do have a really great high when you stay awake.  

LOL! True but I can't stay awake. I usually break them in half . I have whole bunch stored up because of that. Publix wouldn't give me my monthly prescription of them because I was a week late in ordering them a few months ago. They said I didn't need them if I had some left over. I told them I break them in half so they decided I didn't need them. Pissed me off. So now I go on the exact date to get them. I don't think it's up to them to decide whether I need them. I almost changed pharmacies but I get my Lisinopril free there. It's a good thing I saved them because I had a month when my insurance changed when I didn't have any insurance after I retired.

You're lying.

Publix could not and would not make such a decision.  They can only carry out the instructions of your physician.  My guess is that you haven't been in for the routine visit with your primary care physician or had your routine blood tests done.  Without those, it is now illegal for your physician to renew your prescription.

They damn sure did and said I had to wait until it was time for my next prescription. I called my daughter who had been a pharmacy tech many years ago to ask her and she said they can do that because it's a class IV drug and highly regulated. Publix said I could catch up on that refill at the end but would not give me the refill for that month. I had one refill left the next month and had to go see my Dr. to get it refilled so don't tell me Markle ,I'm lying. I got five refills out of a six month prescription.

Wow!  That's sure not what you said in the first post.  Proving you lied.

THIS is what you first posted, trying to keep track of your lies should be easy here. They're posted.

Dreamsglore:
"LOL! True but I can't stay awake. I usually break them in half . I have whole bunch stored up because of that. "Publix wouldn't give me my monthly prescription of them because I was a week late in ordering them a few months ago."

In FACT you were a week early. Thanks for finally coming clean.

Last edited by Markle on 1/20/2014, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:What a bullshit story. I take one every night. The guy is a murderer.

I have taken one every night for the last 15 years.  In the last six months I have been experiencing some of the issues described in this article.  I wake up and find empty food wrappers?  A few nights ago I called my daughter at 2:00 a.m.   I did not believe her when she told me the next day, but then I heard the voice mail I left her.  I sounded drunk, but I don't drink.  Two nights ago I woke up sitting on the couch, with chewed up crackers on my mouth.  I have had a few small things happen, and absolutely no memory of the events.

I think my experiences are due to my staying awake after I've take the medicine.  You do have a really great high when you stay awake.  

LOL! True but I can't stay awake. I usually break them in half . I have whole bunch stored up because of that. Publix wouldn't give me my monthly prescription of them because I was a week late in ordering them a few months ago. They said I didn't need them if I had some left over. I told them I break them in half so they decided I didn't need them.Pissed me off. So now I go on the exact date to get them. I don't think it's up to them to decide whether I need them. I almost changed pharmacies but I get my Lisinopril free there. It's a good thing I saved them because I had a month when my insurance changed when I didn't have any insurance after I retired.

You're lying.

Publix could not and would not make such a decision.  They can only carry out the instructions of your physician.  My guess is that you haven't been in for the routine visit with your primary care physician or had your routine blood tests done.  Without those, it is now illegal for your physician to renew your prescription.

They damn sure did and said I had to wait until it was time for my next prescription. I called my daughter who had been a pharmacy tech many years ago to ask her and she said they can do that because it's a class IV drug and highly regulated. Publix said I could catch up on that refill at the end but would not give me the refill for that month. I had one refill left the next month and had to go see my Dr. to get it refilled so don't tell me Markle ,I'm lying. I got five refills out of a six month prescription.

WTF! Are you senile or just damn dumb? I said they wouldn't give me my prescription for that month, you crochety senile old coot.

2seaoat

I sleep too easily, which is making driving long distance without relief a thing of the past. I have always slept easily. As a kid if I was punished to my room, I would simply take a nap......used to piss my mother off because my brother would get all anxious and beg to be able to leave his room.......

i have a friend who has to wear noise cancellation ear phones, and take sleeping pills and can never get sleep. He is normal in every way, but gets real weird about sleeping. I can sleep while watching tv and the tv stays on all night. He can be at the other end of the house and on a golf trip he will enter the bedroom I am in and turn the tv off because he can hear the tv through the bedroom door, down the hall and through his closed door.......it really is a type of torture not to be able to sleep, and i can literally fall asleep in a chair at the airport for two hours until my wife awakens me, or sleep in a camping chair next to the fire when camping and never make the tent only to awaken in the morning covered with dew and completely refreshed from a great nights sleep. I have never understood not being able to sleep, but when I used to play basketball it took me a couple hours to unwind after a late game which would be the closest I have come to sleeping issues.

2seaoat wrote:I sleep too easily, which is making driving long distance without relief a thing of the past.  I have always slept easily.  As a kid if I was punished to my room, I would simply take a nap......used to piss my mother off because my brother would get all anxious and beg to be able to leave his room.......

i have a friend who has to wear noise cancellation ear phones, and take sleeping pills and can never get sleep.   He is normal in every way, but gets real weird about sleeping.  I can sleep while watching tv and the tv stays on all night.  He can be at the other end of the house and on a golf trip he will enter the  bedroom I am in and turn the tv off because he can hear the tv through the bedroom door, down the hall and through his closed door.......it really is a type of torture not to be able to sleep, and i can literally fall asleep in a chair at the airport for two hours until my wife awakens me, or sleep in a camping chair next to the fire when camping and never make the tent only to awaken in the morning covered with dew and completely refreshed from a great nights sleep.   I have never understood not being able to sleep, but when I used to play basketball it took me a couple hours to unwind after a late game which would be the closest I have come to sleeping issues.

I have had a sleep issue for like 10 years. stress related. however last year I stopped taking anything. no prescriptions at all for me. I have come to the conclusion that I thought I needed to sleep all these 8-10 hours and I would feel better, it didn't work. Turns out I don't need that many hours of sleep. it was other things I needed and none of them come in a easy to take form.

I do envy people who can sleep with little ease though. makes me want to wake em up Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

I thought I needed to sleep all these 8-10 hours and I would feel better, it didn't work.

I worked with a person in high school who worked at an auto dealership body shop. He worked from 3 pm until 9pm Monday through Sat., and worked his full time job from 6am until 2:30 each day. He would get home around 10pm and go to bed around midnight and only get five hours of sleep a night. He found out that was all he could sleep since he was a kid so he worked a second job, and found out his odd sleep behavior helped his pocket book. I always needed at least eight hours sleep.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

LOL! True but I can't stay awake. I usually break them in half . I have whole bunch stored up because of that. Publix wouldn't give me my monthly prescription of them because I was a week late in ordering them a few months ago. They said I didn't need them if I had some left over. I told them I break them in half so they decided I didn't need them.Pissed me off. So now I go on the exact date to get them. I don't think it's up to them to decide whether I need them. I almost changed pharmacies but I get my Lisinopril free there. It's a good thing I saved them because I had a month when my insurance changed when I didn't have any insurance after I retired.

You're lying.

WTF! Are you senile or just damn dumb? I said they wouldn't give me my prescription for that month, you crochety senile old coot.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

I'm not positive but I believe you cannot get more than three refills without getting another written, paper prescription. MORE regulations among the hundreds of thousands from the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

You're lying.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

I'm not positive but I believe you cannot get more than three refills without getting another written, paper prescription.  MORE regulations among the hundreds of thousands from the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

No, that's false. My prescription was for 6 months.

2seaoat

MORE regulations among the hundreds of thousands from the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

That statement is pretty stupid, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt....please give a link to show that I am out of touch with how prescriptions work, and how they have changed under this president's term where the president issued a regulation which changed how medicine is disbursed.

Sal

Sal

I just got an acne script filled for my son with five refills on the order.

I hope I don't find myself in a FEMA camp.

2seaoat wrote:MORE regulations among the hundreds of thousands from the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

That statement is pretty stupid, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt....please give a link to show that I am out of touch with how prescriptions work, and how they have changed under this president's term where the president issued a regulation which changed how medicine is disbursed.

Markle's getting up there w/ Chrissy on dumb statements. I have one prescription that I get every 90 days.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

If I can sleep for four to five uninterrupted hours, then I will be well rested. And that is with a sleeping pill. I have had sleep issues my entire life. I have consulted with several doctors and tried different treatments, but to no avail.

I think my problem is that I don't mentally "unwind."

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:MORE regulations among the hundreds of thousands from the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Markle's getting up there w/ Chrissy on dumb statements. I have one prescription that I get every 90 days.

so says the dumbest person on the forum.  Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum