Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jake.....pretty sure I caught some people at the dogtrack colluding

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I was in seat one, a white guy who was a physical therapist and was very talkative was in seat two, and a quiet black guy was in seat 10. The guy in seat 10 would always raise to 40 dollars which seemed very high after somebody had raised it to ten, but it was when seat 2 who had four hundred in front of him would go all in, seat 10 would fold as did everyone else. This went on for over an hour and the dealers ignored the obvious collusion, where they would reverse roles........it was not until I saw the guy in seat two go to throw his cards in which were a 5/8 and he was pushing all in that I realized what they were up to. Most poker rooms allow one request an hour to show both final players cards, and it can be requested by the dealer.

They banned two guys in the Naples poker room for exchanging cards yesterday, and they told the story about the guy who had four hundred in greens in a 2/5 game and four hundred in reds who was called all in who cupped his greens, and pushed the reds as if all his reds in as the cards were flopped he swore, and left the poker table, and when they started looking through his chips, they saw he had taken the greens and was already getting in his car before security could get to him.

I have played a lot of poker and I am gun shy now with some behavior I am seeing at Greyhound.

It is called. Gambling. Pertains not only to the cards/dice but also to the people who play the "Game". Glambling has always had a unsavory reputation. Welcome to the real world.

It sounds like a standard squeeze play... but that could be used as collusion too. Did you call any of the seat 10 raises before the seat 2 all ins? It wouldn't be a very good scam unless they were collecting other player's chips.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They should allow you to put your pistol on the table next to your chips; just like in the old western movies.  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

They should allow you to put your pistol on the table next to your chips; just like in the old western movies. Razz

As bad as I am currently playing poker, I would probably shoot a greyhound.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum