Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A protective dad did this.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A protective dad did this. Empty A protective dad did this. 1/11/2014, 10:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This is what happens when a peeping tom gets caught by a dad of the 15 year old girl of whom he was peeping.

A protective dad did this. 63381_10

2A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/11/2014, 10:18 pm

good for him Smile

I hope he wasn't charged with anything? The dad?

3A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/11/2014, 10:21 pm

Pretty good work... but the dad needs to work on his right hand. I might've put his junk out of business too.

4A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/11/2014, 10:24 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Good for that Dad!

5A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/11/2014, 10:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Pretty good work... but the dad needs to work on his right hand. I might've put his junk out of business too.

I don't know....his left jaw is pretty swollen and he has some bruising on the forehead. I do think he could have delivered a few more punches and maybe given him a blow out orbital fracture either with his fist or a few kicks. Perhaps 3 or 4 broken ribs as a 6 week long reminder that he got caught. Of course a few scrotal kicks would be beneficial along with some broken fingers......but that's just my opinion. I'm really not a violent person but I do believe in a just reward for inappropriate behaviour.

6A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/11/2014, 11:44 pm

Lol... I can tell you're a perfectionist. I should've thght of the ribs... those hurt. It would be kinda funny to leave him w one good finger... for nose picking.

7A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 12:03 am

talknstang

they'll probably take care of the other side of his face in jail.

8A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 12:44 am

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:they'll probably take care of the other side of his face in jail.
With any luck at all.

Lucky for you it was "only" the police at the house you entered in anticipation of having sex with two teenage girls.

9A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 12:54 am

talknstang

Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:they'll probably take care of the other side of his face in jail.
With any luck at all.

Lucky for you it was "only" the police at the house you entered in anticipation of having sex with two teenage girls.

Well considering that I sat in the driveway and called the fictitious 19 yr old. But she begged me to come in, in fact the door was even open about a ft. wide. It was total bullshit. You act like i was just so ready and willing to just dive into anything illegal, but you dont know SHIT moron.

10A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 1:25 am

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
With any luck at all.

Well considering that I sat in the driveway and called the fictitious 19 yr old. But she begged me to come in, in fact the door was even open about a ft. wide.  It was total bullshit.  You act like i was just so ready and willing to just dive into anything illegal, but you dont know SHIT moron.
I thought you said it was two 18 year old twins...?  You can't even keep your line straight here.  Whoever would one, go trolling for teenage children is a lost cause in the first place.  Believing 18 year old teenage twins couldn't get sex without trolling the internet means you have to be the most gullible person on earth.  Then, like other losers, you play the victim.

11A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 1:33 am

talknstang

Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
With any luck at all.

Well considering that I sat in the driveway and called the fictitious 19 yr old. But she begged me to come in, in fact the door was even open about a ft. wide.  It was total bullshit.  You act like i was just so ready and willing to just dive into anything illegal, but you dont know SHIT moron.
I thought you said it was two 18 year old twins...?  You can't even keep your line straight here.  Whoever would one, go trolling for teenage children is a lost cause in the first place.  Believing 18 year old teenage twins couldn't get sex without trolling the internet means you have to be the most gullible person on earth.  Then, like other losers, you play the victim.
See, your lack of even reading anything further than your mind wants to see shows how stupid you are when it comes to the facts of the case. The ad reads like twin 19yr olds. You will not find anywhere that i mention anyone being 18 so it is you that cannot keep the straight line because you bend and twist what few facts you know. And it wasn't myself who brought up sex. The only losers are you and the rest of the people who couldn't possibly think that law enforcement would be lying. Get your facts straight before you open your urinal! Maybe you should start reading some comments too

12A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 2:28 am

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
With any luck at all.

See, your lack of even reading anything further than your mind wants to see shows how stupid you are when it comes to the facts of the case.  The ad reads like twin 19yr olds. You will not find anywhere that i mention anyone being 18 so it is you that cannot keep the straight line because you bend and twist what few facts you know.   And it wasn't myself who brought up sex. The only losers are you and the rest of the people who couldn't possibly think that law enforcement would be lying. Get your facts straight before you open your urinal!  Maybe you should start reading some comments too

How old are you,Talkstang?

13A protective dad did this. Empty Re: A protective dad did this. 1/12/2014, 2:47 am

talknstang

Dreamsglore wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
With any luck at all.

See, your lack of even reading anything further than your mind wants to see shows how stupid you are when it comes to the facts of the case.  The ad reads like twin 19yr olds. You will not find anywhere that i mention anyone being 18 so it is you that cannot keep the straight line because you bend and twist what few facts you know.   And it wasn't myself who brought up sex. The only losers are you and the rest of the people who couldn't possibly think that law enforcement would be lying. Get your facts straight before you open your urinal!  Maybe you should start reading some comments too

How old are you,Talkstang?

my age is irrelevant, not at any time did i even mention my age. So if you are questioning the morality issue, then question why law enforcement would place such a suggestive ad in the first place. Sting operations are performed to catch predators, not create them. This is not about my case once i proved entrapment. It is about the actions of law enforcement
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131217/news/131219504

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum