Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES...too hell and back.

+2
Slicef18
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Slicef18

Slicef18

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:I beleive in this. I had a NDE

When I was with my second daughter, I developed TTP and renal failure at 6 months pregnancy.

I was in the ICU for 6 weeks with about 10 bags of nutrients and other stuff going in me. I could not even have a ice cube in my mouth. When I got shots, fluid litterly spewed out of me i a stream.

I end up having a heart attack from congestive heart failure from the fluid around my lungs and flatlined and had to be shocked back to life. I was dead for a few seconds. and this is what I saw that changed my life forever.

: All of a sudden I was walking down a sidewalk in a place that looked like kansas < no wise cracks please> There were fields of golden wheat every where. And large green oak trees covered the sidewalk I was walking on. Then as I passed this old house, a old woman was sitting in a rocking chair, I looked at her and she smiled at me and nodded her head. She was a glow and i could tell she was full of love.

I continued to walk and found myself in the middle of the golden fields, then a woman appeared and she spoke to me without moving her lips and I understood her. She siad I must go back and fix my house. She took my hand and we were flying and came to a old run down dark scary house. And that house was full of what I termed gremlims or something and I had to fight them off and remove them from the house. This is what I did. I fought them.

and I woke up a few days later out of ICU in a regular hospital bed, it was a miracle the doctors said and as quickly as I had become ill, I was cured.

I still dont know who those angels were, but they guided me to do what I needed to do, which was fight. It was not my time.

True story that changed my life forever.

I'm interested in how it changed your life. Can you share that?
Thanks

She fell in love w/ one of the angels and discovered she was a lesbian-her true calling.That's what happened.

How cool is that! Bad news is that it must have been one of Satan' angels. As I recall, all of Yahweh's angels were men. Gabriel, Merkabah, Kabbalist, Michael, Raphael,and Sandolphin just to name a few.

Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

When I was with my second daughter, I developed TTP and renal failure at 6 months pregnancy.

I was in the ICU for 6 weeks with about 10 bags of nutrients and other stuff going in me. I could not even have a ice cube in my mouth. When I got shots, fluid litterly spewed out of me i a stream.

I end up having a heart attack from congestive heart failure from the fluid around my lungs and flatlined and had to be shocked back to life. I was dead for a few seconds. and this is what I saw that changed my life forever.

: All of a sudden I was walking down a sidewalk in a place that looked like kansas < no wise cracks please> There were fields of golden wheat every where. And large green oak trees covered the sidewalk I was walking on. Then as I passed this old house, a old woman was sitting in a rocking chair, I looked at her and she smiled at me and nodded her head. She was a glow and i could tell she was full of love.

I continued to walk and found myself in the middle of the golden fields, then a woman appeared and she spoke to me without moving her lips and I understood her. She siad I must go back and fix my house. She took my hand and we were flying and came to a old run down dark scary house. And that house was full of what I termed gremlims or something and I had to fight them off and remove them from the house. This is what I did. I fought them.

and I woke up a few days later out of ICU in a regular hospital bed, it was a miracle the doctors said and as quickly as I had become ill, I was cured.

I still dont know who those angels were, but they guided me to do what I needed to do, which was fight. It was not my time.

Thanks

She fell in love w/ one of the angels and discovered she was a lesbian-her true calling.That's what happened.

How cool is that! Bad news is that it must have been one of Satan' angels. As I recall, all of Yahweh's angels were men. Gabriel, Merkabah, Kabbalist, Michael, Raphael,and Sandolphin just to name a few.

yes, thats it. The devil sent a demon down to me to make sure I did not die yet. To bad I cant conjure one up to send over to yall. or can I? Twisted Evil

Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Thanks

LOL! Now you've done it! You will soon see the wrath of that Satan Angel who she sold her soul to in order to get well. She didn't tell us that part.Whoa!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Thanks

LOL! Now you've done it! You will soon see the wrath of that Satan Angel who she sold her soul to in order to get well. She didn't tell us that part.Whoa!

I'm just joking Wink

Slicef18

Slicef18

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dcat wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote: I see. making fun of my NDE and making fun of me that Im a lesbian is just a joke to you.

glad my sexual preference and NDE could provide you with some laughter today.

Thanks for sharing your NDE Chrissy. I find stories of NDE's fascinating. Even though there are differences in NDE stories, there are also similarities. I think everyone's NDE is unique. No one can say what you experienced was true unless they've been there themselves. And just ignores Dreams, she's not happy unless she can make others miserable as well.

Thanks sweety. I regret sharing the story now. NDE's are not dreams as in the same aspect as us having nigtyly dreams. Its very different, not to mention your dead. Neutral

You have no way of knowing that as you were out for a few seconds.People like to exaggerate their dreams into NDE's when all they were was your last consciousness.

and you have no way to prove it either.

I was there, I experianced it. not you. I have had lots of dreams, before and after this epxeriance. it was NOT the same.

Im not going to argue with you on it. I really dont give a shit what you beleive any way. which i asume is nothing from your post all of these years.

stop responding to my post.

"I was there, I experianced it. not you. I have had lots of dreams, before and after this epxeriance. it was NOT the same."

People who have had these experiences always describe them as being unlike dreams. The impact of those experiences are often so personal that they have trouble discussing the event with others. My own father had such an experience and couldn't bring himself to talk about it for years. When he finely did talk about it his eyes always teared. The effect of dreams on us lesson as time passes and this was no dream. Also, I know of nobody who has had a NDE, who saw King Tut, Jesus's father Joseph, Sir Thomas More or Mother Teresa or any other prominent person. I've come to believe Heaven is not a brick and mortar type place, but rather a place unique to each of us where we again see parents and relatives, where there is no time as we understand time.

Slicef18 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dcat wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote: I see. making fun of my NDE and making fun of me that Im a lesbian is just a joke to you.

Thanks for sharing your NDE Chrissy. I find stories of NDE's fascinating. Even though there are differences in NDE stories, there are also similarities. I think everyone's NDE is unique. No one can say what you experienced was true unless they've been there themselves. And just ignores Dreams, she's not happy unless she can make others miserable as well.

Thanks sweety. I regret sharing the story now. NDE's are not dreams as in the same aspect as us having nigtyly dreams. Its very different, not to mention your dead. Neutral

You have no way of knowing that as you were out for a few seconds.People like to exaggerate their dreams into NDE's when all they were was your last consciousness.

I was there, I experianced it. not you. I have had lots of dreams, before and after this epxeriance. it was NOT the same.

Im not going to argue with you on it. I really dont give a shit what you beleive any way. which i asume is nothing from your post all of these years.

"I was there, I experianced it. not you. I have had lots of dreams, before and after this epxeriance. it was NOT the same."

People who have had these experiences always describe them as being unlike dreams. The impact of those experiences are often so personal that they have trouble discussing the event with others. My own father had such an experience and couldn't bring himself to talk about it for years. When he finely did talk about it his eyes always teared. The effect of dreams on us lesson as time passes and this was no dream. Also, I know of nobody who has had a NDE, who saw King Tut, Jesus's father Joseph, Sir Thomas More or Mother Teresa or any other prominent person. I've come to believe Heaven is not a brick and mortar type place, but rather a place unique to each of us where we again see parents and relatives, where there is no time as we understand time.

I just hope I don't see some guy wearing a bowler hat because then I will know it's not heaven.I hear they don't let Yanks in heaven.

Slicef18 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dcat wrote:

perhaps so.

the thing is, science really cant explain this as they have tried. because no brain waves should = no thought/dreams etc.

and having this happen to you is very personal. if anything its so personal on just the mere fact that you were dead for a bit makes it a very personal subject. Hence why i really did not appreciate the jokes about my experiance. There are plenty of other threads to rag my ass. No semi fair person should just attack everything all the time.

I dont think this will ever be answered, that is until you die.

For me, and others who have had this experiance. I beleive there is something after this life. and what I beleive doesnt fit any organized religion to a tee. none. its very complicated and again personal.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I did CPR on a friend that was hit by lightening after a few minutes work he shuddered and shook and his eyes rolled back into place and the first words out of his mouth to me was...That was the best rest I ever had...then the medics arrived and carted him off to the hospital..but that strangely helped me feel better about death...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I did CPR on a friend that was hit by lightening after a few minutes work he shuddered and shook and his eyes rolled back into place and the first words out of his mouth to me was...That was the best rest I ever had...then the medics arrived and carted him off to the hospital..but that strangely helped me feel better about death...

Did you do mouth to mouth ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ForgetHell wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I did CPR on a friend that was hit by lightening after a few minutes work he shuddered and shook and his eyes rolled back into place and the first words out of his mouth to me was...That was the best rest I ever had...then the medics arrived and carted him off to the hospital..but that strangely helped me feel better about death...

Did you do mouth to mouth ?

No just chest compressions....he was a good friend but I was holding off on the full CPR thing for a few more seconds...

no stress

no stress

Providers are getting away from mouth to mouth and going to really productive chest compressions because no-one wants to put their lips on people.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Lurch wrote:"I was a lesbian when I had the experiance. Ive always been a lesbian, even before I ever had sex I was a lesbian.

and your just a bitch. so dont try and guess how it changed me or make smart ass remarks about my life.

and Slice, I doubt I share further details. sorry. I dont need the headache."

You make it sound like lesbians don't have sex..

I dont see where you get that idea from. I suggested no such thing. I merely said that I was a lesbian during this experiance. and reenforced that Ive always been a lesbian since dreams took it upon herslef to make a assumptoin that this NDE somehow made me a lesbian.

of course I know its common practice for lefties to make fun of people who are lesbians, and to make assumptions about them on a personal basis as has been done here.

Me sharing my story was very personal, I regret sharing it now. there was nothing funny about it. I literally DIED for a little bit. But I'm sure dying for a little bit is not enough for some here as I know they wish it would have been a longer journey.

I think you'll find that "far lefties" are much more tolerant of others. I find it highly unusual that a self-declared lesbian would affiliate with Republicans, who aren't noted for their tolerance. In my experience, people who tend to be attracted to the same sex manifest those tendencies early in their childhood, although I have also known, mostly women, who begin same-sex relationships out of disillusionment with the opposite sex.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:Providers are getting away from mouth to mouth and going to really productive chest compressions because no-one wants to put their lips on people.

As you must know, there are special devices to aid in CPR without mouth-to-mouth contact.

no stress

no stress

"I think you'll find that "far lefties" are much more tolerant of others."

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Funny shit right there!!!!

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:Providers are getting away from mouth to mouth and going to really productive chest compressions because no-one wants to put their lips on people.

As you must know, there are special devices to aid in CPR without mouth-to-mouth contact.

Yep, and about one in five thousand carry a pocket mask around on their person.

no stress

no stress

"I was a lesbian when I had the experiance. Ive always been a lesbian, even before I ever had sex I was a lesbian.

Me too!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

Well I didn't have any of those devices handy...I would have done it but after a few very vigorous chest compressions he started breathing...

no stress

no stress

Well I didn't have any of those devices handy...I would have done it but after a few very vigorous chest compressions he started breathing...

Exactly...nobody does. I have two or three of em but I dont leave the house thinking that I'm gonna have to puff somebody.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:"I was a lesbian when I had the experiance. Ive always been a lesbian, even before I ever had sex I was a lesbian.

Me too!!

Gunz I broke up with another woman this week after only a couple months. Found out she was using me to make her ex fiance jealous. That bolt came right out of left field. I dumped her like a busted box of rocks. I think I am a misogynist like everyone says..guess they are right because I can't find a woman that is worth shit.... Evil or Very Mad

Oh and get this my daughter was the one that figured it out using the woman's Facebook...I don't even use fricken facebook

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:"I was a lesbian when I had the experiance. Ive always been a lesbian, even before I ever had sex I was a lesbian.

Me too!!

Gunz I broke up with another woman this week after only a couple months. Found out she was using me to make her ex fiance jealous. That bolt came right out of left field. I dumped her like a busted box of rocks. I think I am a misogynist like everyone says..guess they are right because I can't find a woman that is worth shit.... Evil or Very Mad

sorry to hear that Teo.

there arnt really many people worth a shit, male or female imho.

Hugs to you. I love you

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks Chrissy ..I am sure there are a few but they are not anywhere I can find them..

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thanks Chrissy ..I am sure there are a few but they are not anywhere I can find them..

maybe they aint in pensacola.

whatever you do, dont give up and have fun in between...kiss kiss

enjoy your life..

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Me too!!

Oh and get this my daughter was the one that figured it out using the woman's Facebook...I don't even use fricken facebook

Figure out what you want from a relationship and target those that are basically looking for the same. For instance, when I got divorced for the second time i set out simply to get laid by as many different females as I could. I went to Peg Legs, Fish House on ladies night and believe it or not the ER at a couple of hospitals (nurses are freakadeeks)and a few other spots. I got that out of my system and decided for some lasting companionship and got referrals and blind dates for quality like minded women from friends. Hooked up and here I am.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Yep, and about one in five thousand carry a pocket mask around on their person.

I would think it'd be common among health care professionals to carry such a device. It's been a while since I took CPR.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Me too!!

Figure out what you want from a relationship and target those that are basically looking for the same. For instance, when I got divorced for the second time i set out simply to get laid by as many different females as I could. I went to Peg Legs, Fish House on ladies night and believe it or not the ER at a couple of hospitals (nurses are freakadeeks)and a few other spots. I got that out of my system and decided for some lasting companionship and got referrals and blind dates for quality like minded women from friends. Hooked up and here I am.

I had a Mammo tech from a Clinic in Jacksonville show up at 2 am at my hotel room a few years ago wearing nothing but heels and a rain coat...the rest is a blur. That may have been a near death experience....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum