Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Prayer for Neko

+8
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
RottiesRule
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Special Prayer for Neko - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 11:40 pm

talknstang

I am not familiar with Neko's situation, but some of the things i am reading are just not right. During times of suffrage, all indifferences should be thrown out the window. If anything, it should be an opportunity to join together and reflect. Life is too short!

27Special Prayer for Neko - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/31/2013, 1:45 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

talknstang wrote:I am not familiar with Neko's situation, but some of the things i am reading are just not right. During times of suffrage, all indifferences should be thrown out the window. If anything, it should be an opportunity to join together and reflect.  Life is too short!

Excellent! The problems with some folks is that they are so stiff necked that if you are not of a certain political persuasion or think the way they do, there is no place in God's kingdom for you. These are exactly the folks Jesus railed against when he was here. He wanted nothing to do with the self-righteous and lofty, and chose instead to hang-out with with harlots and sinners.

God hears our prayers, so keep delivering them, and when Neko gets better we can celebrate her recovery.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Special Prayer for Neko - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/31/2013, 1:46 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
God bless you, Neko, and may all the prayers of your friends here help you to heal.  We love you.  My wish today is for you to be well.  

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

29Special Prayer for Neko - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/31/2013, 3:01 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
God bless you, Neko, and may all the prayers of your friends here help you to heal.  We love you.  My wish today is for you to be well.  

Amen!

30Special Prayer for Neko - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/31/2013, 3:04 pm

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:Dear God,

You know I'm not one of your children but in the event you do exist and there's a chance,I am asking you to look out for my forum friend, Neko. I know I may have a lot of nerve asking you this but I figure a skeptical believer is better than a non- believer. Maybe not... but there are enough believers here that you should consider this request. I also know there are lots of other deserving people who need your help but we need the good people to stay. We are getting outnumbered. So if you are reading this, I hope you will think about it and help this good woman. You never know how many people may start believing again.

Sincerely,

You know who
Wonderful gesture dreams.....God bless you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum