Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat you old goat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seaoat you old goat Empty Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 5:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's my team against yours. Make some of your off the wall predictions for Da Bears.

2Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 8:34 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joanimaroni wrote:It's my team against yours. Make some of your off the wall predictions for Da Bears.

Great job Green Bay. The playoffs are really a jumbled up mess right now.

3Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 8:47 pm

I'm now a green bay fan... plz don't let seagoat like them.

4Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:03 pm

2seaoat

I'm now a green bay fan... plz don't let seagoat like them.

They will put me in a box before I am a Green Bay Packer fan.......however, I always want the Bears,Packers, Lions, or Vikings to win the NFC, but Seattle looks very good. Sadly the Packers are almost as bad as the Bears are on defense.....Urlacher is laughing his asz off.....they could not come up with 2 million dollars for his final season. Urlacher was a Lovie guy and he and other members of the defense were pissed when management replaced a coach they loved......well Lovie and Brian got the last laugh. Sorry, Joannie, I really like Rogers......he could have his best game in his career, but that defense is terrible.

5Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I'm now a green bay fan... plz don't let seagoat like them.

They will put me in a box before I am a Green Bay Packer fan.......however, I always want the Bears,Packers, Lions, or Vikings to win the  NFC, but Seattle looks very good.  Sadly the Packers are almost as bad as the Bears are on defense.....Urlacher is laughing his asz off.....they could not come up with 2 million dollars for his final season.  Urlacher was a Lovie guy and he and other members of the defense were pissed when management replaced a coach they loved......well Lovie and Brian got the last laugh.  Sorry, Joannie, I really like Rogers......he could have his best game in his career, but that defense is terrible.

Green Bay got lucky as hell.

6Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:25 pm

2seaoat

Green Bay got lucky as hell.

Sadly both teams are riddled with injury. Neither were going anywhere. I think the Bear problems on defense are far worse than Green Bay's problems.

7Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:43 pm

2seaoat wrote:Green Bay got lucky as hell.

Sadly both teams are riddled with injury. Neither were going anywhere. I think the Bear problems on defense are far worse than Green Bay's problems.

SHIT.. plz come right out call for the gb demise.

8Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:49 pm

You do recall seagoat conceding the division to the lions... right?

9Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:51 pm

2seaoat

I forgot they were the lions......Green Bay is toast. I think a high school assistant coach could have won with that talent.

10Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 9:56 pm

2seaoat wrote:I forgot they were the lions......Green Bay is toast. I think a high school assistant coach could have won with that talent.

FRICK... I do too. An amazing talent wasted.

11Seaoat you old goat Empty Re: Seaoat you old goat 12/29/2013, 10:05 pm

2seaoat

FRICK... I do too. An amazing talent wasted.

That defensive line could become the fearsome foursome with coaching and some better linebacking. They have good draft choices coming, and they need another big receiver, new coaching staff, and they are going to be good for years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum