Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you can trust big pharma then why dis?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.drugwatch.com/2013/12/06/big-pharma-settlements/

Johnson & Johnson — one of the world’s top five drugmakers — agreed to pay nearly $5 billion to settle claims against their products in November.

A report by Public Citizen, a health care advocacy group based in Washington, D.C., ranks the largest settlements by drugmakers, and shows these companies paid out 74 settlements to the tune of $10.2 billion from Nov. 2010 to July 2012. The report does not include J&J’s recent settlements.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seems to me there are BILLIONS of reasons to tell seaoat to stuff his great scientific medical marvels up where the sun don't shine....

2seaoat

You T are the master of probabilities. You take the exception and in your twisted state declare the same is the rule. I do give you credit for one thing......you are consistent in your ignorance. I love it when your type sit down at a poker table......like shooting fish in a barrel.....with a shotgun.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If all this vaccine science is so fool proof then why did they lobby for and get lawsuit exemptions from congress ?...it's because their chit kills people you dummy !

2seaoat

Tell me when exemptions to strict liability standards were first implemented Albert?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:You T are the master of probabilities.  You take the exception and in your twisted state declare the same is the rule.  I do give you credit for one thing......you are consistent in your ignorance.   I love it when your type sit down at a poker table......like shooting fish in a barrel.....with a shotgun.

Who Is More Likely To Get Swine Flu?

One third of adults over 60 years of age have been found to have protective antibodies to the H1N1 swine flu virus because they were exposed to H1N1 influenza viruses circulating in influenza epidemics in past decades.

The majority of lab confirmed cases of swine flu in all countries have been in adolescents and young adults under age 30.

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/H1N1-SWINE-FLU.aspx#Mortality

Once healthcare becomes fully authoritarian... we will all become lab rats. Medicaid for all..!!

2seaoat

Once healthcare becomes fully authoritarian... we will all become lab rats. Medicaid for all..!!

Medicare for all is as certain as you being rejected for dissection.

2seaoat wrote:Once healthcare becomes fully authoritarian... we will all become lab rats. Medicaid for all..!!

I'll be cremated... and I think I'd like to be mixed with a bag of cement... still not sure of the mold yet.

Pretty much ruled out a gnome or character or shape/symbol. I'm leaning now toward some rocks/boulders. I want one dropped in the gulf... one in the lake behind my cabin... one at the ranch in Texas...and one around my mom's family woods where we hunt. It'd be funny if they were found and analyzed a few thousand years from now... maybe I should add a few ingredients just for the hell of it.

2seaoat wrote:Once healthcare becomes fully authoritarian... we will all become lab rats. Medicaid for all..!!

why do you not understand that medicare for all will never happen? and more so not understand if anything like that happened it would certainly be more like Medicaid for all. do you even understand the differences between the two? besides the obvious which I wont reveal just in case you don't know that either lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum