Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

E cigs....

+2
2seaoat
Ghost Rider
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1E cigs.... Empty E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 11:20 am

I got my gf a e cig for Christmas. and Ive been trying it. I like it, think ill get myself one.

I need to do some research on these things, ive never really paid any attention to them.

2E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 11:28 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy the only thing that I have read about them is the bad side. Some of them have tendency to explode in the smokers face. For some reason the battery shorts out which causes the explosion.

3E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 11:48 am

2seaoat

there were about 12 explosions out of 750,000,000 charges of the e cigs......so like vaccines........a person should not get a ecig because they explode.......or get a flu vaccination because of big pharm.

I have friends who go to Colorado to visit their sister and get THC oil which they put in their electronic cigs.........clever folks......but they got themselves blown up......a real Rocky Mountain High.

http://www.vocativ.com/09-2013/the-oil-game-how-e-cigarettes-have-become-stoners-new-best-friend/

4E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 12:11 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Cannabis oil can be used on basal cell cancer with success

However anything you put into your. Lungs that. Is not supposed to be there cannot be good for you.

Just quit smoking.

5E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 12:57 pm

surfnrg wrote:Cannabis oil can be used on basal cell cancer with success

However anything you put into your. Lungs that. Is not supposed to be there cannot be good for you.

Just quit smoking.

ah ha, but theres the debate. its not smoke. its vapor.

Fans of electronic cigarettes say the devices can help people quit smoking and that e-cigs are healthier options than tobacco cigarettes, because they use vapor to deliver nicotine to the body instead of smoke. After all, it's the smoke from tobacco cigarettes that's been proven as one of the causes of cancer [source: American Cancer Society]. Electronic cigarettes, however, don't expose the consumer to the same toxic chemicals, because they don't use tobacco, or smoke, to deliver nicotine to the lungs. Instead, the device heats up a liquid-nicotine solution, which turns into a vapor that the user inhales

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/smoking-cessation/e-cigarettes-help-stop-smoking1.htm

surprisingly as this may sound. I'm not trying to quit smoking. I am attracted to this thing though because it way more elegant, doesn't smell and its not messy.

I will let yall know I it blows up in my face lol... you know my luck Neutral 

6E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:08 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy I did not quote any statistics on the exploding e-cigs on prupose. I do not care about what statistics indicate, if just 1 explodes and disfigures or burns or kills the user then that is one too many.

Last edited by Ghost Rider on 12/29/2013, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

7E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:

Just quit smoking.

Fans of electronic cigarettes say the devices can help people quit smoking and that e-cigs are healthier options than tobacco cigarettes, because they use vapor to deliver nicotine to the body instead of smoke. After all, it's the smoke from tobacco cigarettes that's been proven as one of the causes of cancer [source: American Cancer Society]. Electronic cigarettes, however, don't expose the consumer to the same toxic chemicals, because they don't use tobacco, or smoke, to deliver nicotine to the lungs. Instead, the device heats up a liquid-nicotine solution, which turns into a vapor that the user inhales

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/smoking-cessation/e-cigarettes-help-stop-smoking1.htm

surprisingly as this may sound. I'm not trying to quit smoking. I am attracted to this thing though because it way more elegant, doesn't smell and its not messy.

Chocolate covered strawberries are WAY more elegant.

8E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:12 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

And far more tasty!

9E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Smoking is bad for you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:28 pm

2seaoat

Chrissy I did not quote any statistics on the exploding e-cigs on prupose. I do not care about what statistics indicate, if just 1 explodes and disfigures or burns or kills the user then that is one too many.

Tobacco use kills five million people worldwide per year......of course you of all people are not concerned with statistics.....how could you keep your neutrality, and heck just one exploding ecig.........that like vaccines means that the millions who die are meaningless......but that one is awful important. I heard Ike used the Ghost strategy and probabilities and called off the Normandy invasion........

11E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Just quit smoking.

You sure about that? The belly fat I just froze disagrees with that LOL

Let me try this again. the e cig isn't smoke. its a vapor. it doesn't smell, has no ashes or butts, it comes in cotton candy flavor, yum yum and the one that I got/have practically stolen from gf is a very pretty aprox 7 inch tall, 1 inch round shiny light blue metallic tool. kind of looks like a nice pen.

so I think its fair you can get me for the smoking, but this isn't smokin Razz 

I'm vapin in the cape LOL

12E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:37 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:Chrissy I did not quote any statistics on the exploding e-cigs on prupose. I do not care about what statistics indicate, if just 1 explodes and disfigures or burns or kills the user then that is one too many.

GR, its cool. I have actually heard of that. I am treating it pretty much like I treat the fact that some guns have been known to explode while being shot. in other words, I am aware and proceeding with caution.

its 12:30 here and so far I have only had ONE cig. and im not even trying.

13E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 1:57 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

It's exactly what I said, I know what it is. Vapor is not what u r meant to b breathing. Nicotine in the blood stream is not healthy either.

I cannot imagine why you would choose to debate that. You have a physical addiction to a toxic substance. It's real simple.

E cigs are probably more healthy but don't fool yourself either....

14E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 2:43 pm

RottiesRule

surfnrg wrote:It's exactly what I said, I know what it is. Vapor is not what u r meant to b breathing. Nicotine in the blood stream is not healthy either.

I cannot imagine why you would choose to debate that. You have a physical addiction to a toxic substance. It's real simple.

I've used Green Smoke for over 2 years now. It's now just usually after meals and I think that is basically from habit.
It is cleaner, cheaper and less toxic than the pack a day I was smoking.
I went from 2.4% nicotine cartridges to .6% nicotine. My next order will be 0% nicotine. I have smoked since I was 13 and I was definitely addicted.
I exercise every day and no longer wake up coughing. Food taste better and my house, clothes and car don't stink.
By summer I am sure I will no longer need the e-cig.
Is it totally healthy? No. Did it help me kick a worse habit? Definitely.

15E cigs.... Empty Re: E cigs.... 12/29/2013, 2:43 pm

surfnrg wrote:It's exactly what I said, I know what it is. Vapor is not what u r meant to b breathing. Nicotine in the blood stream is not healthy either.

LOL I'm not trying to debate it. Not everything is up or a debate.

I am very well aware that I put toxic substances in my body. I do it every day every time I eat, breath or drink alcoholic beverages. but Im not a naturalist.

sure you can say just abstain, but isn't that like the far right Christian groups saying abstain with sex? I mean we are all most of us anyway put things in our bodies that are not good for us.

as far as the e cig goes, it has some benefits Im enjoying so far. I highly recommend it for those of us who partake.  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum