Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016

+4
Floridatexan
bghlaw0371
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/28/22087405-white-house-doesnt-dispute-report-finding-no-al-qaeda-role-in-benghazi-attack?lite

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Interesting article. I am sure Markle is looking through his bag of cut-and-pastes to find a way to counter what the article said. PaceDog will also be along shortly.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

The President gutted Romney in the debate on this topic......they all know the details are in their favor, and like wise men they have let the fools rally round the flag of official screw up........and cover up. 2016 is going to be a hoot........My guy will never get by the crazies in primaries, so it will be more of the comedy o f the absurd.

2seaoat

http://presspass.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/29/22096545-issa-stands-by-claims-of-al-qaeda-affiliation-in-benghazi-attacks?lite=

Mr Issa looks pretty foolish.

Lol... This is little more than editorial opinion. There was an "independent" panel that used some credible objectivity. There was also a collection of the social media that showed no mention of the youtube video... that had been out for months.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/25892-ap-benghazi-review-panel-finds-state-dept-bungled-security/

It must be very comforting to our dear leaders that the huddled masses can be so easily placated though.

Thank you for your cooperation comrades.

2seaoat

What FACTS do you have contrary to the investigation?

bghlaw0371

A former CIA analyst poured cold water over the New York Times’ new report suggesting al-Qaida was not involved in the September 11, 2012 attack against American targets in Benghazi, Libya — calling the article “an effort to revive this discredited theory that the anti-Islam video was behind it.”

Fred Fleitz spoke with Fox News’ Jamie Colby about the “bombshell” New York Times report published Saturday, which claims the murder of Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans was carried out by Libyans angry over an American-made anti-Islamic video posted on Youtube.com months before the attack.

That was the line peddled by the State Department’s Susan Rice immediately following the attack. But a slew of reports in the days and weeks that followed forced Rice and the Obama administration to backtrack, after it became clear that international Islamic terrorists — including al-Qaeda — had planned and executed at least a portion of the assault. The New York Times article is the first news contradicting that account in well over a year.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/28/ex-cia-analyst-nyt-benghazi-article-an-effort-to-revive-discredited-theory-of-anti-islam-video/#ixzz2osmbW0m0

2seaoat

How about talking about the facts......like the absence of Al queda connection. Please help me out with some facts which establish the same. Clearly some of the people who were there were there because of the video......so that big fat liar Susan Rice.....by golly.....the FACTS are beginning to indicate that the intelligence she was handed was closer to the truth.......but heck......what an opportunity to change the election results if we could only make the president out as non caring and incompetent......oh and a liar on top............facts......they are those awful things that get in the way of talking points and political agendas.........

Even the nyt article said there were black al qaeda flags flying openly in benghazi... as the ambassadors warnings.

You're a sickening apologist for the central govt and it's interventions.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

True colors @ 5:05.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The President gutted Romney in the debate on this topic......they all know the details are in their favor, and like wise men they have let the fools rally round the flag of official screw up........and cover up.   2016 is going to be a hoot........My guy will never get by the crazies in primaries, so it will be more of the comedy o f the absurd.

The topic never came up which was a major mistake by the Romney campaign.  He should have pummeled President Barack Hussein Obama.

Could any of you Progressives point out, if Al Qaeda had nothing to do with this horrendous attack over a year ago with no disclosure, there were Al Qaeda flags flying over the American buildings AFTER the attack?

Markle

Markle

Progressives, what has this administration been truthful about so far and what makes you believe they are now?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

2seaoat

There is a big difference with the facts showing that there was no line command of the operations by Al Queda, and folks who share their sentiments.......but carry on......in the end that cow has left the barn and trying to get more political hay by showing the ambassador's body actually will have folks who want to elect somebody who is going to do something constructive.....like address income inequality, expand health care, cut back government spending, and raise revenues.......I used to hate Hillary. Probably will not vote for her because I have never voted for a Democratic Presidential Candidate, but if the crazies do in Christy........but then again, I may not have to make this decision.

Liberals and their lackeys bow to everything this admin does like Obama walks on water.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Progressives, what has this administration been truthful about so far and what makes you believe they are now?

Wingutz, did you believe every word that came out of this liar's mouth when he was in office?

UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016  Sticker-george-bush-is-a-liar1

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Liberals and their lackeys bow to everything this admin does like Obama walks on water.

He has been doing a pretty good job by any fair and objective appraisal. The website screw up is all on him, yet people are signing up, and our foreign policy has troops coming back next year, and talking to the Iranians and not dropping bombs and more American blood spilled. I did not vote for him, but the criticism of this President is mostly because of one thing......so if folks do not recognize the same does not make me a lackey who bows to him......I just did not prejudge him because of the color of his skin. He is MY President, and just like I defended President Bush and President Clinton, stick to real issues and real policy.....not make believe talking points.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Progressives, what has this administration been truthful about so far and what makes you believe they are now?

Wingutz, did you believe every word that came out of this liar's mouth when he was in office?

UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016  Sticker-george-bush-is-a-liar1

really? this must be pretty bad. anytime cant answer a question, feel like your back is to the wall, pull out a GWB pic LOL

what a bunch of dumbasses. seriously.

you guys got punked on obozzo and its SOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious.

this man has lied more than all the other prezzes together. so many lies, crooked dealings, scandals, flat out bold face shit just made up out of thin air and plopped on you and you buy it lol

he is a like a sitting dictator and you love it. breaks all the rules when he feels like it, makes them up as he goes. Hides shit illegally. this man is unbelievably a crook and a liar that he makes anything bush did look like a cute little fuzzy puppy.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

If Kirkpatrick wrote a story on “Why The Sky Is Blue,” you can bet that it is serving Hillary Clinton’s purpose somehow, and you best look outside to see if it is true. He is a solid member of the Pant Suit Protection brigade and will say whatever he needs to say to protect his gravy train. He hitched his wagon to Hillary Clinton long ago, and I doubt he will unhitch it any time soon.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/12/29/new-york-times-benghazi-feature-author-kirkpatrick-known-clinton-propagandist-pant-suit-protector/

2seaoat

Sorry facts are facts.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Sorry facts are facts.

I'm sorry to say that there are some people on this forum who wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit them you know where.

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Sorry facts are facts.

I'm sorry to say that there are some people on this forum who wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit them you know where.  

UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw3srqsBQblD5yEMW84dHn8RRfxW__P-tgZ-KpyXDd9FE5sVR3Vw

So you and Seaoat want some facts.

Fact:

Obama carpet bombed a sovereign country without Congressional approval leaving it a war zone without withdrawing our embassy and waiting for the new 'government' that filled the political vacuum to approach us; thereby leaving our ambassadors there to be butchered by the splinter factions roaming the country making him an accessory to murder by default.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016  TMW2013-08-21color

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016  TMW2013-08-21color

THAT is funny but oh so true FT . . . . thanks for the chuckle! cheers cheers cheers 

UH OH.......the facts out of Libya.........need to change the spin in 2016  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE8EDzvfNKhLOxNOIQF9um_yYKfREQzV4VE0ySy4LC8t0_MHXg

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93S_l0qZrXA

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum