Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RR v. Tate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RR v. Tate Empty RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 12:54 am

talknstang

What a sorry ass poor sport Rhonda Roussey. even with a victory, she could not shake the outreached hand of Tate after the fight.....good fight though

2RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 9:51 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

talknstang wrote:What a sorry ass poor sport Rhonda Roussey.   even with a victory, she could not shake the outreached hand of Tate after the fight.....good fight though

Agreed but that rivalry had put the women in the spotlight, and making mega bucks....

3RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 4:40 pm

talknstang

surfnrg wrote:
talknstang wrote:What a sorry ass poor sport Rhonda Roussey.   even with a victory, she could not shake the outreached hand of Tate after the fight.....good fight though

Agreed but that rivalry had put the women in the spotlight, and making mega bucks....
I would love to see Tate take RR. She needs to hit the weights and strengthen her core, especially her quads. RR is too overpowering using her lower center of gravity and strength to manipulate her opponents at ease. Just look at her legs, lol. But you have to give Tate credit, she went further than anyone else has and you can sense that she is not going to quit trying

4RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 5:16 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Not taking sides here, but i can understand why Rousey refused to shake Tate's hand. Tate, in the past, has said some pretty disparaging comments about Rousey's family. Rousey gave Tate credit as a fighter, but said that she is not deserving of a handshake until she apologizes for those remarks. I do not have a dog in this hunt, but I certainly can understand Rousey's animosity toward Tate

5RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 5:26 pm

talknstang

Ghost Rider wrote:Not taking sides here, but i can understand why Rousey refused to shake Tate's hand. Tate, in the past, has said some pretty disparaging comments about Rousey's family. Rousey gave Tate credit as a fighter, but said that she is not deserving of a handshake until she apologizes for those remarks. I do not have a dog in this hunt, but I certainly can understand Rousey's animosity toward Tate
Trash talk is part of the business and every single fighter does it, although none better than Chael Sonnen. At the end of just about every fight i've ever seen, there is a hand shake, a hug, or whatever it may be unless a fighter is "lights out". There should be no reason when somebody stretches out their hand in a good faith effort, that a handshake should not ensue. Good sportsmanship sets a much better example for this controversial sport as it is. Anything else is unacceptable

6RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 7:48 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

I don't see another Tate/Rousey......

But I also think the sport for women is in its infancy and there will
Be others coming way better than Rousey. She is blazing the trail.

7RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 8:23 pm

talknstang

surfnrg wrote:I don't see another Tate/Rousey......

But I also think the sport for women is in its infancy and there will
Be others coming way better than Rousey. She is blazing the trail.

This i agree as well. There are probably a number of, and please forgive me for putting it like this, bull-dikish  women with hairy breasts that would easily take her down. The problem: is this an image the UFC wants to portray? And I am talking 10x worse than Liz Carmouche, lmao Probably not, but time will tell.  I will say 10 Our Fathers and 10 Hail Mary's for this comment

8RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 8:59 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

What is so fascinating about this rivalry is not only its intensity but 2 really really attractive women involved. I am not sure you will ever get tis again.
And that s what has really drawn the fans predominately men into making the women headliners.p

It's like a dream catfight but. Unfortunately the clothes stay on Sad

9RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 9:13 pm

talknstang

surfnrg wrote:What is so fascinating about this rivalry is not only its intensity but 2 really really attractive women involved. I am not sure you will ever get tis again.
And that s what has really drawn the fans predominately men into making the women headliners.p

It's like a dream catfight but. Unfortunately the clothes stay on Sad
Nothing like the heavenly scent of blood, sweat, and estrogen to get men all riled up!

10RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 9:34 pm

bghlaw0371

surfnrg wrote:What is so fascinating about this rivalry is not only its intensity but 2 really really attractive women involved. the women

Damn near anything would get ratings with two really, really attractive women involved. Fox News figured that out a long time ago. Add that to being fair and balanced, and the ratings take care of themselves.

11RR v. Tate Empty Re: RR v. Tate 12/29/2013, 9:50 pm

talknstang

bghlaw0371 wrote:
surfnrg wrote:What is so fascinating about this rivalry is not only its intensity but 2 really really attractive women involved. the women

Damn near anything would get ratings with two really, really attractive women involved.  Fox News figured that out a long time ago. Add that to being fair and balanced, and the ratings take care of themselves.
Absolutely, sex sells.....well sex appeal sells selling sex is prostitution and that is illegal, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum