Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy New Years

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy New Years Empty Happy New Years 12/28/2013, 4:08 pm

talknstang

Wishing everyone a Happy New Years a bit early. I totally expect 2014 to be much improved over the past few years for myself, but the most memorable new years to me was in 1999 on Bourbon St., New Orleans. It was absolutely crazy fun

2Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/28/2013, 4:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2014 wil be a really good year. An election year. Another 365 days of PaceDog whining about President Obama. More ranting by Markle. Maybe some new feuds will break-out between posters to liven things up a bit.

It should be real fun here in 2014......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/28/2013, 4:39 pm

talknstang

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:2014 wil be a really good year. An election year. Another 365 days of PaceDog whining about President Obama. More ranting by Markle. Maybe some new feuds will break-out between posters to liven things up a bit.

I believe you should change your name to Nostradamus because you have probably correctly predicted the future, lol

4Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/28/2013, 5:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:2014 wil be a really good year. An election year. Another 365 days of PaceDog whining about President Obama. More ranting by Markle. Maybe some new feuds will break-out between posters to liven things up a bit.

you like feuds? who knew.... you must only like it when others feud and not you.

Maybe 2014 will be the year you stop being a cheer leader and become a player.

Happy New Year!

5Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/28/2013, 5:19 pm

talknstang

can we just all set aside our differences for at least one day out of the year and get along? lol...........oh the hell with that, the forum would be boring then

6Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 11:13 am

cool1

cool1

Happy New Year  Very Happy 

7Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 11:25 am

talknstang wrote:can we just all set aside our differences for at least one day out of the year and get along? lol...........oh the hell with that,  the forum would be boring then

what day would you like to set aside for that? Most people do that on Christmas and we seen how that worked out lol

who are you btw? are you BP?

You must be one of the old members because teo seems particularly fond of you. or maybe he just also has a passion to stand behind anyone that had any dealings with the police.

Not many newbies make it into the fold, I just find it odd that you would be one of the first.

8Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 3:42 pm

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:can we just all set aside our differences for at least one day out of the year and get along? lol...........oh the hell with that,  the forum would be boring then

what day would you like to set aside for that? Most people do that on Christmas and we seen how that worked out lol

who are you btw? are you BP?

You must be one of the old members because teo seems particularly fond of you. or maybe he just also has a passion to stand behind anyone that had any dealings with the police.

Not many newbies make it into the fold, I just find it odd that you would be one of the first.
I am not whoever this BP dude is, lol. I don't know why anyone would think this because it is not hard to figure out who I am since i am plastered just about everywhere on the internet in an effort to expose a serious government scam. Teo understands what happened to myself and what is happening to many during illegal sting operations is wrong. The government should not be in the business of testing the law abiding will of our citizens at random and violate just about every principle this country was founded on in the process. It is a very difficult fight to say the least, but people are starting to understand a bit more as the information and the truth are spreading. So once again, i am not BP, i don't know BP nor am I associated with this "BP" person in any way. If you want to know more about my fight, below is a link to an article i wrote. But if you are going to read it, read the entire thing and not just bits and pieces. That is all I ask. Happy New Years once again.

https://www.academia.edu/5496464/Florida_Sting_Operations

9Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 8:47 pm

talknstang

Well thank you to whoever it was that actually visited the article. It was somebody from this site/topic for sure since I can view analytics. That's all i can ask for. So by now there should be no doubt that I am not BP or whoever for that matter. Visit www.floridascandal.com (still under construction, but I am working on it right now) or www.floridascandal.blogspot.com. Once we force them to shut these operations down, the truth will be revealed. Keep an eye on your TV's too, i'm sure i'll be coming to your living rooms soon enough, and not in handcuffs or at least I hope, but as an advocate for change.

10Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 9:17 pm

talknstang wrote:Well thank you to whoever it was that actually visited the article. It was somebody from this site/topic for sure since I can view analytics. That's all i can ask for.  So by now there should be no doubt that I am not BP or whoever for that matter. Visit www.floridascandal.com (still under construction, but I am working on it right now) or www.floridascandal.blogspot.com. Once we force  them to shut these operations down, the truth will be revealed.  Keep an eye on your TV's too, i'm sure i'll be coming to your living rooms soon enough, and not in handcuffs or at least I hope, but as an advocate for change.

I did. The response was directed at me so I obliged. I may be crude and numerous other things, but I consider myself extremely "fair".

Happy New Year

11Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 9:22 pm

Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:Well thank you to whoever it was that actually visited the article. It was somebody from this site/topic for sure since I can view analytics. That's all i can ask for.  So by now there should be no doubt that I am not BP or whoever for that matter. Visit www.floridascandal.com (still under construction, but I am working on it right now) or www.floridascandal.blogspot.com. Once we force  them to shut these operations down, the truth will be revealed.  Keep an eye on your TV's too, i'm sure i'll be coming to your living rooms soon enough, and not in handcuffs or at least I hope, but as an advocate for change.

I did. The response was directed at me so I obliged. I may be crude and numerous other things, but I consider myself extremely "fair".

Happy New Year

You consider yourself a lot of things that aren't true.

12Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years 12/29/2013, 9:39 pm

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:

Happy New Year
Chrissy, you were sweet enough to say you even forgave me although I never committed any crime. That was sufficient for me. You are OK in my book, lol In fact, everyone is OK in my book and I'm even glad Markle and I have a few things in common. It is truly going to be a great New Year and I can't wait

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum