Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be prepared: Wall Street advisor recommends guns, ammo for protection in collapse

+3
Markle
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You must be so proud!

I am certainly partially responsible because I believed in trickle down and voted for Ronald Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush and I was a supporter of our war in Iraq.   Yep, my mistakes and the mistakes of other formally fiscal conservatives caused this problem when we quit collecting revenues from our top 1% and started spending money like a drunken sailor.   President Obama is not responsible for the debt.  He is part of the solution as real contraction in government and increasing revenues will start to reverse this thirty year mistake.[/quote

When did we do that SO?

It's an ideological blinder darlin'... what his logic really accomplishes is a blindness between nature and engineering.

pkr youre messin with my mind. I thought you were knothead, knot that theres anything wrong with that. lol

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Who pays all the income taxes today?

The same people who had their tax burden almost halved in the last 35 years.  Sorry Mr. Markle, trickle down failed, and you keep selling that snake oil, but tax rates on the top 1% are going to be increased.....they will probably have no money to pay shills to continue the smoke and mirrors.

The Top 1% pay 39% of all income taxes, UP 2% from 37% in 2000 when President Bush took office.

The top 25% of income earners pay 86% of all federal income taxes.

That is UP from 84% in 2000 prior to the Bush Tax cuts.

The Top 50% pay 97% of all income taxes

From the Wall Street Journal “In 1980, when the top income tax rate was 70%, the richest 1% paid only 19% of all income taxes; now, with a top rate of 35%, they pay more than double that share.”

FORTY SEVEN PERCENT of households paid NO INCOME TAXES in 2009.

How much more do you want to punish those who played by the rules? The ones who got an education instead of partied or ridiculed those who did, worked long, hard hours to establish themselves, got married, THEN had children, planned for their future, took reasonable investment risks, saved, built a life for themselves, built an estate or business for their family in order to reward those who did not?

Liberals desperately want to use, and for everyone else to believe in static scoring, NOT dynamic scoring for their economic and tax shenanigans.

In other words, Liberals believe, and want us to believe, that if they want to DOUBLE the revenue they collect in taxes from 1,000 OTHER PEOPLE, all they have to do is DOUBLE their tax rate and those taxed will do exactly as they did when the rate was half that amount. That is NOT what happens and he knows that is not what happens.

Liberals believe that if each of 1,000 people earn $1,000 and they are currently taxed at the rate of $350.00 on that money, the government is collecting $350,000. According to our Liberal friends, all government needs to do to double their revenue from these folks is double the rate to $700.00 on that $1,000 leaving the person who EARNED the money with only $300.00 and the government with $700,000. Of course we all know that does NOT WORK, nor SHOULD IT WORK. The government ends up with $300,000 and the people do something else with their money or stop working so hard

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Nah, Markle.  Just ask SO. The top 1% pay no taxes.

Didn't you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum