Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas!

+5
dumpcare
Sal
stormwatch89
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Merry Christmas! Empty Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:03 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I wish everyone a wonderful day!

2Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:08 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:I wish everyone a wonderful day!

The breaker to my heat pump blew in my FEMA trailer and I woke up frozen but it's gonna be a great day..thank you Joanni !.

3Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:13 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Merry Christmas, all, especially a certain little pug who will be experiencing his first!

Don't let him overdo, Joani, it takes a while to work into Christmas. santa 

Merry Christmas! Enhanced-buzz-13914-1353967741-2

4Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:21 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:Merry Christmas, all, especially a certain little pug who will be experiencing his first!

That's a cute picture but if I were going to caption it It would say

ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS EVERY CHRISTMAS ? ?

5Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:30 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Shhhhhhh...............

Don't give him ideas! santa 

6Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:41 am

Sal

Sal

Merry Christmas, all!

Hope y'all have a joyous holiday.

I'll be traveling for the next week, so I prolly won't be around this place too much.

So, Happy New Year as well!

santa drunken santa drunken santa drunken santa drunken 

7Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:43 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Merry Christmas, all!

Hope y'all have a joyous holiday.

I'll be traveling for the next week, so I prolly won't be around this place too much.

So, Happy New Year as well!

santa drunken santa drunken santa drunken santa drunken 

I know you will probably be hitchhiking so be very careful and look before you get in the car.....

8Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:52 am

dumpcare

Merry Christmas to all, have a great day.

9Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 10:55 am

Merry Christmas! Christ10

10Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 12:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:Merry Christmas, all, especially a certain little pug who will be experiencing his first!

The pup was picked up at 6 am. Just got back from seeing my 3 grand-daughters, I can assure you the pup is well loved.

11Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 12:37 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I know you will probably be hitchhiking.

Even worse ...

.... flying commercial.

Security was a bitch.

Slow, had to take our shoes off, go thru the air puffer machine, and then they actually patted down my 13-year-old son.

Now, our flight is 30 minutes late, and we're gonna have to rush to make our connector.

Ugh.

12Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 12:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I know you will probably be hitchhiking.

Even worse ...

.... flying commercial.

Security was a bitch.

Slow, had to take our shoes off, go thru the air puffer machine, and then they actually patted down my 13-year-old son.

Now, our flight is 30 minutes late, and we're gonna have to rush to make our connector.

Ugh.

I would rather hitchhike...all the best for a safe trip...remember what Helen Keller said...

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

13Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 1:00 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Merry Christmas! santa rendeer

14Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 2:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Merry bah-humbug day everyone!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

15Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 11:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Did everyone have a good day?

Chrissy and Storm ...waiting to hear about your day.

16Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 11:18 pm

This Christmas was different. My son got called into work just as they were getting ready to leave to come home so he and his wife and all the Grandkids did not make it Crying or Very sad  But we did a Google Video chat so all was not lost. Daughter is in Austin working on a big project and she was not able to make it. Soooooo it was just me and the wife. Life has made the full circle, back to where we started, just 41 years later. We made the best of it, so all is good, just different. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

17Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 11:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:This Christmas was different.  My son got called into work just as they were getting ready to leave to come home so he and his wife and all the Grandkids did not make it Crying or Very sad  But we did a Google Video chat so all was not lost.  Daughter is in Austin working on a big project and she was not able to make it.   Soooooo it was just me and the wife.  Life has made the full circle, back to where we started, just 41 years later. We made the best of it, so all is good, just different.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

So sorry your son had to work. We had a full house.....but nothing was on a time schedule. Very enjoyable.

18Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 11:33 pm

sorry to hear how your day was ichi. im not looking forward to that and I see I am soon to enter that circle with you.

Joani, my day was good, different though. My kids are grown now except the 14 year old who is starting to mature as well.

got up and helped around the kitchen. youngest daughter and grandkids came over for a few hours. we opened presents and hung out and I played with my grandson and tended to my grand daughter.

all was well and everyone was happy.

daughter had to go home taking the little ones, youngest son went back to play/talk to his friends in his room. oldest son in Wisconsin, oldest daughter had a couple mimosas with me then went to her room. gf and I layed on the couch and watched santa clause 1 AND 2 before I called it a day.

all in all it was good but getting quieter.

19Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/25/2013, 11:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rode my Harley over to my daughters and my grandson bought us lunch at a Chinese restaurant...then rode over to my son's to see Sal my new Grandson....great day altogether.

20Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/26/2013, 12:00 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:sorry to hear how your day was ichi. im not looking forward to that and I see I am soon to enter that circle with you.

Joani, my day was good, different though. My kids are grown now except the 14 year old who is starting to mature as well.

got up and helped around the kitchen. youngest daughter and grandkids came over for a few hours. we opened presents and hung out and I played with my grandson and tended to my grand daughter.

all was well and everyone was happy.

daughter had to go home taking the little ones, youngest son went back to play/talk to his friends in his room. oldest son in Wisconsin, oldest daughter had a couple mimosas with me then went to her room. gf and I layed on the couch and watched santa clause 1 AND 2 before I called it a day.

all in all it was good but getting quieter.  

Glad you had a good day. I got really tearful this morning....I guess it was all the conversation of what traditions were and what they are now.

When I woke up this morning, I missed the way it use to be when all my kids were little and would come running to the Christmas tree. We made the rounds this morning to each house to see the grandkids gifts. By noon my house started filling up and the gift exchange made everything feel like it use to be. Excitement, commotion, laughter and kids evrywhere. It was great.

21Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/26/2013, 12:02 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Rode my Harley over to my daughters and my grandson bought us lunch at a Chinese restaurant...then rode over to my son's to see Sal my new Grandson....great day altogether.

Wonderful Teto.

22Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/26/2013, 12:23 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Ah, it sounds like things went well for all, perhaps with the exception of I.  So sorry, but I do hear the google (skype) thing is wonderful from my SIL ( a pro geek).

Ours went well.  My younger daughter had me come over early (thank you, Joani) so I was able to give her gifts early.  The one I didn't want opened in front of "people" was a trip to Dallas to see Paul Simon and Sting in Feb.  They seemed to love it.  Long story, but I wound up getting 8 tickets rather than 4.  My ex and his girlfriend were there later and I was able to give them the other 4 tickets.  I think it gives us all something to look forward to in Feb.  Always good to have something to look forward to AFTER Christmas.

My older and younger daughter and I just finished telephone Christmas so she could open hers.  We are planning a trip to Iceland this year and spent 2 hours laughing about translation.  Should be a hoot.

All in all, it was fun.  I've adjusted to inlaws who brought over a "thing" which is a roller with a roller blade type thing on top.  We all had fun face planting.

My baking was a hit (thank you) and we all have the warm and fuzzies.

Teo, you must be on cloud nine!  I can only imagine what it feels to be a grandparent.  Still adjusting to being a "senior".  Smile

How'd the pup do Joani?  I do empathize with the memory issue as I missed the old days in spite of the current ones being fine.

Blessings to you all.

Dammit, is that incorrect?

23Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/26/2013, 9:49 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:Ah, it sounds like things went well for all, perhaps with the exception of I.  So sorry, but I do hear the google (skype) thing is wonderful from my SIL ( a pro geek).

Ours went well.  My younger daughter had me come over early (thank you, Joani) so I was able to give her gifts early.  The one I didn't want opened in front of "people" was a trip to Dallas to see Paul Simon and Sting in Feb.  They seemed to love it.  Long story, but I wound up getting 8 tickets rather than 4.  My ex and his girlfriend were there later and I was able to give them the other 4 tickets.  I think it gives us all something to look forward to in Feb.  Always good to have something to look forward to AFTER Christmas.

My older and younger daughter and I just finished telephone Christmas so she could open hers.  We are planning a trip to Iceland this year and spent 2 hours laughing about translation.  Should be a hoot.

All in all, it was fun.  I've adjusted to inlaws who brought over a "thing" which is a roller with a roller blade type thing on top.  We all had fun face planting.

My baking was a hit (thank you) and we all have the warm and fuzzies.

Teo, you must be on cloud nine!  I can only imagine what it feels to be a grandparent.  Still adjusting to being a "senior".  Smile

How'd the pup do Joani?  I do empathize with the memory issue as I missed the old days in spite of the current ones being fine.

Blessings to you all.

Dammit, is that incorrect?

The pup did great...no name yet.

24Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/26/2013, 9:56 am

knothead

knothead

I've been traveling for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed visiting our grand daughters in Franklin, TN spending Christmas Eve and morning with them . . . . it was most enjoyable. I even went to church on Christmas Eve to see the little ones in their angel wings routine . . . . was afraid the roof would collapse any second but I made it out! LOL

Hope everyone had a safe and satisfying holiday . . . . I did.

25Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas! 12/26/2013, 12:16 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Christmas was nice but definitely not the same without young children around. All the preparation in the couple weeks beforehand wasn't the same either. I guess I need some grand kids!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum