Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Book of Leviticus says the duck man who looks like ZZ Top is committing sins just like the queers are.

+3
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Leviticus 19:28  -   "do not mark your skin with tattoos"

Leviticus  19:26
 -  "do not eat any meat with the blood still in it"

So what makes the duck man so much holier than the queers?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob the OT dietary laws were over ruled by Peters vision in the new testament...
Peter’s Vision

9About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here is a New Testament command...enforce this ....LOL

9I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

11A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;b she must be quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Bob wrote:Leviticus 19:28  -   "do not mark your skin with tattoos"
[b]

Our mind is the battleground! Our enemy will attack our minds with thoughts from our past sins to try and make us feel condemned, unworthy and ashamed and bound. Satan is a liar and the father of lies. If we have asked God's forgiveness, than He has forgiven us. Jesus died for the sins of the world. The enemy tries to bring up our past sins, to bring condemnation, and tries to keep us depressed, down and feeling ashamed. The only way to fight him is with the Word of God! We must cast down thoughts and imaginations that would exalt itself against the word of God in our lives. God wants us to live in Victory! Jesus defeated the enemy for us and has given us the right to use His Name! Don't let the enemy keep you looking back to your past!

Colossians 1:13 &14,Who hath delivered us from the powers of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.

Isaiah 44:25, I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“For THE WAGES OF SIN is death; but the GIFT OF GOD IS eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23).

(1st Corinthians 15:3).
It took the DEATH OF JESUS, and the shedding of HIS BLOOD, to pay sin's debt, and bring REDEMPTION FROM SIN.

“And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and WASHED US FROM OUR SINS IN HIS OWN BLOOD” (Revelation 1:5).

1st Peter 1:18,19:

“Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; BUT WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”
1st John 1:7 we read:

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”

Sal

Sal

This place is getting to be like an ol' timey tent revival.

Who brought the snakes and mason jars of strychnine?

lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm already sick of Duck Dynasty and I haven't even seen it. And stop comparing that guy to ZZ Top.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just for information sake.  Despite running his mouth about "vaginas and buttholes",  Phil Robertson is actually a more complex individual than that.
He has a masters degree.  And he could have been an NFL football player but he chose not to pursue a football career.

Also, he wasn't born thumping the bible. He got religion "in the foxhole" metaphorically speaking. His life fell apart on him and that's when Jesus got in the picture.

Floridatexan wrote:
I'm already sick of Duck Dynasty and I haven't even seen it. And stop comparing that guy to ZZ Top.

Those zz top guys grew up in my neighborhood and went to my hs... tho several years ahead of me.

You'd be amazed how straight laced their parents were... real button up types.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

4 time Super Bowl Champion, Terry Bradshaw, was once the backup QB to Phil Robertson at Louisiana Tech University. Bradshaw became the #1 QB ony because Robertson became disinterested in football.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1588651-duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-once-gave-terry-bradshaw-starting-qb-spot

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Newt Gingrich compares ‘Duck Dynasty’ star Phil Robertson to Pope Francis

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/19/newt-gingrich-compares-duck-dynasty-star-phil-robertson-to-pope-francis/

He was a lock for the nfl apparently... and has advanced degrees. A&E knew damn well who they were dealing with.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jon Stewart: ‘Duck Dynasty’ turns Fox News into raving ‘free speech absolutists’

Even if he’s not a Duck Dynasty viewer, Jon Stewart said on The Daily Show on Thursday, he still empathized with the “free speech absolutists” over at Fox News in supporting suspended star Phil Robertson.

“Look, I think what the guy said is ignorant,” Stewart said. “But I also have an inclination to support a world where saying ignorant sh*t on television doesn’t get you kicked off that medium.”

But Stewart also pointed out that the conservative uproar over having to “adhere to cultural norms of speech” only went so far, particularly around this time of the year, showing a flurry of clips where Fox News personalities took offense to the phrase “Happy Holidays” being used instead of “Merry Christmas,” culminating in Gretchen Carlson yelling something about red and white poinsettias before huffing, “Get over it.”

“Their belief in free speech doesn’t extend to the holidays, when the word Christmas is mandatory in word, thought, and plant,” Stewart said. He then mused that Fox wouldn’t pressure someone to say, “Merry Christmas,” before showing a clip of Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy cheerfully asking viewers to harass Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee (D) over the use of a “holiday tree” in the statehouse by posting his office phone number, a contrast to the Duck Dynasty cast itself wishing viewers happy holidays.

watch video here...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/20/jon-stewart-duck-dynasty-turns-fox-news-into-raving-free-speech-absolutists/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Geraldo:  "cocksucking faggot doesn't qualify as a homophobic slur".

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/geraldo-rivera-c-sucking-f-t-homophobic-slur-article-1.1553925

I agree,  Geraldo.  And when I call you a wetback spic beaner that don't qualify as a slur either.  And when rednecks used to say you were a kike whose real name is Jerry Rivers that weren't no slur neither.  lol

The Book of Leviticus says the duck man who looks like ZZ Top is committing sins just like the queers are. 9k=

What makes homosexuals so much holier than the duck man that he should be yanked from the show?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bugs is Gay !, Bugs is Gay !

The Book of Leviticus says the duck man who looks like ZZ Top is committing sins just like the queers are. Daffy-duck-bmp

Bob, you do know that Leviticus and the rest of the Old Testament came from the Torah. The Torah is Jewish, so who so you initially believe that book of the Bible was written for ???

Yella

Yella

He is backed by the entire Redneck Nation and every ZZTOPHEAD.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

polecat

polecat

Don't know what to get for this year's War on Christmas?

Tired of those Marxists pushing their anti-Capitalist ideology?

Well you can thank God because "Jesus Rebranded" is on sale now!

Help put the Capitalism back in "Christmas!"

Push his sacred heart and hear what the new, re-branded Jesus has to say!

[Jesus]

Capitalism is the reason for the season!

You can serve both God and money. Go forth and profit!

Go, sell your possessions, and use the money to . . . start a growing, profitable business! Come, follow me.

The love of money is at the root of all . . . successful entrepreneurs!

If they're hungry, sell them something to eat.

Thirsty? Sell them something to drink.

Sick and in prison? Privatize 'em!

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to . . . catch a break under Obama!

Blessed are you who are . . . rich! For yours is the kingdom of heaven! (We don't call it a kingdom for nothing.)

Yea, do unto others . . . as you want to do unto them!

Verily, the first shall be first and the last, last. Why do you think they're called first and last?

[sales-y voice over announcer]

"Jesus Rebranded!" As seen on cable news and talk radio outlets nationwide!

Putting the Capitalism back in "Christmas!"

[Jesus]

It's the reason for the season!

[sales-y voice over announcer]

"Jesus Rebranded" available at a Glorious Capitalist Retail outlet near you, created by Archangel Saint Adam Smith, buy yours today!

Yella

Yella

Yella wrote:

Here are a few aws from Deutronomy:
Often Overlooked Rules in Deuteronomy

The book Deuteronomy also lays some laws down, but nobody ever mentions them, but why not take a look at those laws also?

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:

I just described earlier that the zz top boys were not remotely connected to rural living or redneck lifestyle... much less fundamental christianity. Riveroaks houston has no connection to any of those... tho they were liberal leaning in the 80's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum