Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picture from the Moon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Picture from the Moon Empty Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 10:27 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Picture from the Moon 600

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-china-unmanned-moon-vehicle-20131214,0,3196299.story#ixzz2nWiWioOT

These are the first photographs of the Internet age,’’ said Morris Jones, an Australian space analyst based in Sydney.

2Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 10:32 am

2seaoat

This is impossible......they never could have gone to the moon.....and those rocks look fake.......the zionest have gotten to the Chinese......they helped set up that sound stage.

3Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 11:29 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,

If the chinks land men on the moon and bring them back to earth, will you then change your mind and say "okay I guess it was possible all along"?

4Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 11:37 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This is impossible......they never could have gone to the moon.....and those rocks look fake.......the zionest have gotten to the Chinese......they helped set up that sound stage.

Why?

5Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 11:46 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Teo,

If the chinks land men on the moon and bring them back to earth,  will you then change your mind and say "okay I guess it was possible all along"?

Bob I figure if it will take them 15 years to put a man on the moon they must have encountered obstacles that we Americans over came easily, too easily...Getting a man to the moon has never been a problem. Whether he's alive when he gets there is debatable and getting him back alive, well that is a challenge that maybe we will have the answer to in 15 years or more. Remember they have all the money in the world and we gave them all our technology and stuff..so they already have a quantum leap ahead of where we were in 1969.

6Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 12:00 pm

2seaoat

T cannot give a straight answer.

7Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 12:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:Teo,

If the chinks land men on the moon and bring them back to earth,  will you then change your mind and say "okay I guess it was possible all along"?

Bob I figure if it will take them 15 years to put a man on the moon they must have encountered obstacles that we Americans over came easily, too easily...Getting a man to the moon has never been a problem. Whether he's alive when he gets there is debatable and getting him back alive, well that is a challenge that maybe we will have the answer to in 15 years or more. Remember they have all the money in the world and we gave them all our technology and stuff..so they already have a quantum leap ahead of where we were in 1969.

The only difference between our manned moon missions and what the chinks would do decades later is the addition of much more advanced digital systems to control and navigate the space vehicles.  The fundamental technology for rocket propulsion which is what permits these missions is the same.  

If the notion that van allen belt radiation would kill humans is true,  then somebody needs to tell the people who are proposing this...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/10/tech/innovation/mars-one-plan/

... that they have been duped by hollywood soundstages and fakery and they need to give up on this idea right now before they make fools of themselves.

8Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 12:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My point is, teo, that you and alex jones find yourselves in the same position the pacific islanders were in during World War 2.

When they saw airplanes in the sky for the first time, they didn't believe human technology could accomplish manned flight. So they convinced themselves that they were seeing "large silver colored birds".

But years later they began to realize they had been wrong about that. They learned that humans indeed could and did create manned flying machines.

Hopefully someday you and Alex will have the same realization about manned space travel.

9Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 5:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:My point is,  teo,  that you and alex jones find yourselves in the same position the pacific islanders were in during World War 2.

When they saw airplanes in the sky for the first time,  they didn't believe human technology could accomplish manned flight.  So they convinced themselves that they were seeing "large silver colored birds".  

But years later they began to realize they had been wrong about that.  They learned that humans indeed could and did create manned fliying machines.

Hopefully someday you and Alex will have the same realization about manned space travel.  

Alex jones firming believes in the moon landings. He even goes further Nd believes we already have spacecraft that go to the moon on a regular basis. So don't lump me in with Alex.

10Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 5:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:My point is,  teo,  that you and alex jones find yourselves in the same position the pacific islanders were in during World War 2.

When they saw airplanes in the sky for the first time,  they didn't believe human technology could accomplish manned flight.  So they convinced themselves that they were seeing "large silver colored birds".  

But years later they began to realize they had been wrong about that.  They learned that humans indeed could and did create manned fliying machines.

Alex jones firming believes in the moon landings. He even goes further Nd believes we already have spacecraft that go to the moon on a regular basis. So don't lump me in with Alex.

yep, alex believes that there are tall buildings on the moon and so does china lol they want a stake in that too.

11Picture from the Moon Empty Re: Picture from the Moon 12/15/2013, 5:35 pm

Tep the same PC poet that
Runs your smart phone is better than what we had then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum