Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal act in the open by the Obama admin???

+2
stormwatch89
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://rare.us/story/the-administration-is-hiding-from-darrell-issas-investigators-and-that-could-be-a-crime/

The agency in charge of the failed Obamacare website is telling its contractors and employees not to cooperate with Rep. Issa’s investigators, something that could be criminal. - See more at: http://rare.us/story/the-administration-is-hiding-from-darrell-issas-investigators-and-that-could-be-a-crime/#sthash.ppXhvEJO.dpuf

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who ya gonna arrest?

Criminal act in the open by the Obama admin??? Toonvectors-13046-140

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Might be you since you are going down with the ship.

They are going to sue him civilly for breaking the law/constitution.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

The Health and Human Services Department has told contractors working on the problem-plagued ObamaCare website not to release documents to congressional investigators, a mandate slammed as “criminal obstruction” by House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa.

I just want to know how much Kool Aid is needed to survive the next 3 years.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Some people can't read good.

Sal

Sal

How can Darrell Issa leak sensitive Obamacare website security info if HHS won’t trust him with it?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

stormwatch89 wrote:The Health and Human Services Department has told contractors working on the problem-plagued ObamaCare website not to release documents to congressional investigators, a mandate slammed as “criminal obstruction” by House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa.

I just want to know how much Kool Aid is needed to survive the next 3 years.

All you can drink....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Why would anything about this issue be withheld from us by our elected public servants? Who supports that?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Why would anything about this issue be withheld from us by our elected public servants? Who supports that?

If only the article directly answered that question...

Dems are hurriedly covering up every act of malfeasance

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why would anything about this issue be withheld from us by our elected public servants? Who supports that?

How many people have enrolled by payment and are either covered now or will be by 1/1? Excluding medicaid... as that number is semi accurate. What demographics are they? Age, subsidy, plans... etc. What is being released may placate you for some reason... but I want transparency and accountability... radical I know.

dumpcare

From your title Criminal act in the open by the Obama admin??? I thought they caught him diddling in the men's room to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsGTx22rFOI

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

How many people have enrolled by payment and are either covered now or will be by 1/1? Excluding medicaid... as that number is semi accurate. What demographics are they? Age, subsidy, plans... etc.  What is being released may placate you for some reason... but I want transparency and accountability... radical I know.

Actually I have read in some insurance journals as many as 30% that think they enrolled the information never was transferred from the marketplace to the insurance company. Had two different people call me yesterday that signed up directly and wanted to know where their bill was? I asked, how long ago did you sign up? Both said over a month ago, and I replied well most I have signed up have received a bill within 10 days and they better call the govt and ask them? They both said they did and they were told to call our carrier, so I gave them the number. Since has been over a month I have the feeling these two guys are going to have a rude awaking and not have insurance.

Clusterfark

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

How many people have enrolled by payment and are either covered now or will be by 1/1? Excluding medicaid... as that number is semi accurate. What demographics are they? Age, subsidy, plans... etc.  What is being released may placate you for some reason... but I want transparency and accountability... radical I know.

Actually I have read in some insurance journals as many as 30% that think they enrolled the information never was transferred from the marketplace to the insurance company. Had two different people call me yesterday that signed up directly and wanted to know where their bill was? I asked, how long ago did you sign up? Both said over a month ago, and I replied well most I have signed up have received a bill within 10 days and they better call the govt and ask them? They both said they did and they were told to call our carrier, so I gave them the number. Since has been over a month I have the feeling these two guys are going to have a rude awaking and not have insurance.

Thanks for providing some accounts... but my question remains... and boards should have no problem answering it.

dumpcare

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/hhs_goes_lawless_flailing_around_as_obamacare_deadline_looms.html

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

How many people have enrolled by payment and are either covered now or will be by 1/1? Excluding medicaid... as that number is semi accurate. What demographics are they? Age, subsidy, plans... etc. What is being released may placate you for some reason... but I want transparency and accountability... radical I know.

Never wonder again why your questions and polls are ignored.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dems are hurriedly covering up every act of malfeasance

They're running out of feet to stomp out all the fires.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The administration has no clue.  I really think they don't.

The back 1/3 of the ObamaCare website is being written.  That's the part that handles payments.  Also many people THINK they have signed up but have not.

Now President Barack Hussein Obama is "urging strongly" for insurance companies, who have not been paid, to cover people RETROACTIVELY.

The administration is in a panic about what will happen after the first of January.  This is the government, doing what it does best....

Because Darryl Issa asks for documents does not make it a criminal investigation, dipshits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum