Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting games today

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interesting games today Empty Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 12:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Snow and below freezing weather will be a factor in some of todays games.

Tonight.....the Panthers at New Orleans. Panthers have won there last 8 games.

2Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 12:59 pm

2seaoat

Rivera was on the ropes, and people had written Cam off.......now they are the real deal.

3Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 1:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Rivera was on the ropes, and people had written Cam off.......now they are the real deal.
I never wrote Cam off. In fact I said many times las year......Cam was the entire Panther offense. Almost every game they lost last year was during the last of the 3 rd quarter and the 4 the quarter......when the offensive line just quit trying.

4Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 2:36 pm

Eagles/lions... It's snowing so hard in philadelphia you can barely see the game. They're even having trouble signaling the plays from the sideline. It sure looks like fun... except reggie bush slipped during warm up and reinjured a calf. Sloppy game.

5Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 2:57 pm

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Eagles/lions... It's snowing so hard in philadelphia you can barely see the game. They're even having trouble signaling the plays from the sideline. It sure looks like fun... except reggie bush slipped during warm up and reinjured a calf. Sloppy game.
Same with Miami at Pittsburgh.

Keep in mind that the Super Bowl will be played in an open stadium in New York in February.

6Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 3:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lions, Jeremy Ross ran a 50 yard TD.....then laid down and made a snow angel.

7Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 4:09 pm

talknstang

PkrBum wrote:Eagles/lions... It's snowing so hard in philadelphia you can barely see the game. They're even having trouble signaling the plays from the sideline. It sure looks like fun... except reggie bush slipped during warm up and reinjured a calf. Sloppy game.
It is so funny to watch this game, lol. They called it the SnowBowl, but i am just waiting to see a fieldgoal attemp

8Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 4:46 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

talknstang wrote:
It is so funny to watch this game, lol.   They called it the SnowBowl, but i am just waiting to see a fieldgoal attemp
Notice that both teams are tending to go for the two point conversion instead of the kick. After that one attempted kick by Detroit I can completely understand the reasoning why.

9Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 5:35 pm

talknstang

Ghost Rider wrote:
talknstang wrote:
It is so funny to watch this game, lol.   They called it the SnowBowl, but i am just waiting to see a fieldgoal attemp
Notice that both teams are tending to go for the  two point conversion instead of the kick. After that one attempted kick by Detroit I can completely understand the reasoning why.
Well it seems as if Detroit has plowed their way to a loss.

10Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 8:08 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Did anyone see Broncos kicker Matt Prater's NFL record 64 yard field goal to close out the second quarter. This field goal was right down the middle and would have been good from 70 yards.

Great kick!

11Interesting games today Empty Re: Interesting games today 12/8/2013, 8:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:Did anyone see Broncos kicker Matt Prater's NFL record 64 yard field goal to close out the second quarter. This field goal was right down the middle and would have been good from 70 yards.

Great kick!
I did.....are you loving Peyton and my Bronco's?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum