Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Muslims are Taking Over in the USA!!

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Faux news bemoaned the fact that a northeastern YMCA swimming pool has created a one hour per week swimming class for Muslim women -- requiring female lifeguards and the closing of the men's lockerroom, in accordance with Sharia law. Yikes! Fox intones ... EVERYTHING is changing .... OMG!!!

And now we here that Las Vegas is designing a new mall to echo the Grand Bazarre in Istanbul. My God, they'll be replacing Big Macs with Hummus and Falaffel! And this used to be a pure, lily white Christian nation!!

It's time to move to Utah, or Pensacola!!. . .

LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Heck give it to the Muslims we aren't doing very good with it...Maybe some beheadings and stoner parties will shape it up....

bastard

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:bastard
It's called sarcasm .....but I am not a bastard by any stretch..I had my dad and a step dad so there !

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It's called sarcasm .....but I am not a bastard by any stretch..I had  my dad and a step dad so there !
not talking to you. sorry I should have been more clear, im at work and in a hurry on my lunch.

shitslinger thinks its funny. its NOT funny.

I want to see all the athiest come and bitch now about special religious preference. Where are they?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It's called sarcasm .....but I am not a bastard by any stretch..I had  my dad and a step dad so there !
not talking to you. sorry I should have been more clear, im at work and in a hurry on my lunch.

I want to see all the athiest come and bitch now about special religious preference. Where are they?

Okay..yeah I am sick of having a Muslim president...we need a good old American White guy that really is qualified to run the country...no not Mitt. Maybe Ron Paul...oh that's right we had our only chance in hell and now that's past...

Sal

Sal

Cowards.

Sal wrote:
Cowards.
Youre the coward. The left are so afriad to call out muslims like they do Christians because they dont want thier pretty little unicorn necks to get whacked. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Cowards.
Youre the coward. The left are so afriad to call out muslims like they do Christians because they dont want thier pretty little unicorn necks to get whacked. lol

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you throw a proper haymaker.

lmao

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Cowards.

lmao
No, this is how it's done ...

I choose not to live life like a pussy, buy a bunch of guns, and move way outside of town and hide myself away from dark skinned people.

I will continue doing shit as usual with no fear of anything.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh come on little unicorn necks is brilliant....

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Cowards.

lmao

I choose not to live life like a pussy, buy a bunch of guns, and move way outside of town and hide myself away from dark skinned people.

The Muslims are Taking Over in the USA!! 2Q==

Then move to a Muslim community and see how far that gets ya' dickwad.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIl_4WqR-EU

Twisted Evil 

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Youre the coward. The left are so afriad to call out muslims like they do Christians because they dont want thier pretty little unicorn necks to get whacked. lol

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean.

I thought libruls were supposed to believe in unicorns, not be unicorns.

But, whatever.

At least I'm not scared of little girls swimming at the Y.

lol

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Youre the coward. The left are so afriad to call out muslims like they do Christians because they dont want thier pretty little unicorn necks to get whacked. lol

believe in unicorns, not be unicorns.

But, whatever.

At least I'm not scared of little girls swimming at the Y.[/font]

lol
I bet youre not. Wink 

BTW... The YMCA is a Christian organization. Bet you wont find that kind of tolerance in any muslim organization.

Sal

Sal

They do the same thing for the Hasidic women and girls at the YMCA pools in Brooklyn.

Where is your outrage over that?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hey Bitchy, it IS funny!! It's you who isn't.

Wordslinger wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hey Bitchy, it IS funny!!  It's you who isn't.  
Hey bastard. Its not funny. And you are about the least entertaining person on here. a bastard and a bore.............Sleep 

Sal

Sal

Idiots terrified of little girls swimming in the pool at the Y, is HILARIOUS. 

Sal wrote:Idiots terrified of little girls swimming in the pool at the Y, is HILARIOUS. 
liberals getting converted back to Catholicism by Rush Limbaugh....

***** CLASSIC*****

Laughing 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Cowards.

lmao

To be honest, no fear would be using your real name to post. Chuck Norris has no fear and he wouldn't use a fake name. Crissy uses her real name.

Sal wrote:Idiots terrified of little girls swimming in the pool at the Y, is HILARIOUS. 
Why are we allowing religious groups to use arcane sexist discriminations? Where's that enlightenment we hear about?

Build your own fucking pool if you want to swim in the dark ages.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Cowards.

lmao

To be honest, no fear would be using your real name to post.  Chuck Norris has no fear and he wouldn't use a fake name.  Crissy uses her real name.
We all know who I am.............Cool 

and we all know what you are................

You've just been snubbed by the one and only ....CHRISSY! Cool 

The Muslims are Taking Over in the USA!! 12210
suck it!

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

This no laughing matter. Muslims are a terrified society,terrified of the Imams whom they think can get then into Paradise or keep them out and will do anything the Imams tell them. Including murder.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

This no laughing matter. Muslims are a terrified society,terrified of the Imams whom they think can get then into Paradise or keep them out and will do anything the Imams tell them. Including murder.
That is not my concern here or with similar instances.

its creeping sharia and its occurring all over the country. what gets me is liberals will laugh about it while marching to remove a manger scene on Christmas. Its PC at its best and its a danger to our culture. because islam does NOT fit with American way of life. See above pkr, separation of men and women at a pool. segregation.

I could go on. But I have something way better I need to do right now...

Huggers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You think its different for Christians? Get real!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum