Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/25/mark_halperin_obamacare_contains_death_panels.html

2seaoat

Chrissy,
I have never questioned your employment in the medical field, but you act surprised that people are making decisions on how care will be allocated. I am lucky because my insurance company is covering both my 30mg shots. Some insurance companies will cover one, and deny the other. The insurance company is making the life or death decision. Now if I get very lucky and live three more years, the Medicare rules will condemn me to death because they will not approve the second shot. These life or death decisions are being made every day by Insurance companies, Hospitals, Doctors, and yes even before the Affordable Care Act by Government.

If you do not even understand this simple concept, you need to get out of the lab and learn what is going on in health care.

Sal

Sal

The Affordable Care Act explicitly bars the IPAB from rationing care.

And, Halperin is dumber than a box of rocks.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The Affordable Care Act explicitly bars the IPAB from rationing care.

And, Halperin is dumber than a box of rocks.
To say that the rationing of care is NOT in ObamaCare is downright silly.

If there was never a Death Panel, why were they removed when former Governor Sarah Palin brought attention to them?

If there were no Death Panels removed, why were they put back in the dark of night, over a Christmas holiday in 2010?

You really need to catch up.

As you know, Barack Hussein Obama’s chief medical adviser, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, is a strong proponent of Death Panels as is Obama’s recess appointment of radical Donald Berwick, MD to head Medicare and Medicaid.   

New York Times

Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir

By ROBERT PEAR
Published: December 25, 2010

WASHINGTONWhen a proposal to encourage end-of-life planning touched off a political storm over “death panels,” Democrats dropped it from legislation to overhaul the health care system. But the Obama administration will achieve the same goal by regulation, starting Jan. 1.

Under the new policy, outlined in a Medicare regulation, the government will pay doctors who advise patients on options for end-of-life care, which may include advance directives to forgo aggressive life-sustaining treatment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/us/politics/26death.html?_r=2

From President Barack Hussein Obama to Jane Sturm:  Here take a pill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo

They are already used in the United States, this just extends it a bit further.

Last edited by Markle on 11/28/2013, 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

I think some people are going to be very surprised as time goes on. After a few years the numbers will be the proof.

Im sure those with MEGA CASH will not be affected by this.

We will weed the good seeds from the bad seeds one way or the other. Wink 

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Chrissy,
I have never questioned your employment in the medical field, but you act surprised that people are making decisions on how care will be allocated.   I am lucky because my insurance company is covering both my 30mg shots.  Some insurance companies will cover one, and deny the other.  The insurance company is making the life or death decision.   Now if I get very lucky and live three more years, the Medicare rules will condemn me to death because they will not approve the second shot.   These life or death decisions are being made every day by Insurance companies, Hospitals, Doctors, and yes even before the Affordable Care Act by Government.

If you do not even understand this simple concept, you need to get out of the lab and learn what is going on in health care.

Glad you agree that the insurance companies are far more compassionate than the government.  The insurance companies COMPETE for business, GOVERNMENT does not. Also, if ObamaCare was in full swing, hate to say it but you'd have been pushing up posies long ago.

7Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels" Empty Thank you. 11/29/2013, 7:56 pm

And let us all remind ourselves of the Republican healthcare plan:

"Save us all some money and do not get sick."  
"If you do get sick, save us some more money and die quickly."

Thanks for playing!!!

2seaoat

Tick tock.....tick tock......adult children 26 still on employer plans........lifetime benefit limits......see ya.........pre existing conditions as a bar to health insurance......nope.....tick tock.....tick tock........

hold it Seaoat with that clock stuff.....there were .5% of Americans which actually had to pay more for their insurance........but what about the other 99.5% tick tock.....tick tock......tick tock.......go figure.

insurance companies are dropping people and physicians like flies here, and you just keep on going. I finally understand the true meaning of a talking head. talk talk talk, but nothing is really being said. kind of like when you cut a fishes head off, the lips just keep moving for a while LOL

10Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels" Empty Thanks. 11/29/2013, 10:55 pm

Chrissy, you and (.) type lies after lies after lies here, and you just keep on going. I finally understand the true meaning of a talking head. talk talk talk, but nothing is really being said. kind of like when you cut a fishes head off, the lips just keep moving for a while LOL
Thanks.

CarlSagan wrote:Chrissy, you and (.) type lies after lies after lies here, and you just keep on going. I finally understand the true meaning of a talking head. talk talk talk, but nothing is really being said. kind of like when you cut a fishes head off, the lips just keep moving for a while LOL
Thanks.
I don't type lies and I don't believe in fairy tales.

Thanks for nothing. I mean really your contributions amount to about as moving as the other half of the fish LOL

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:And let us all remind ourselves of the Republican healthcare plan:

"Save us all some money and do not get sick."  
"If you do get sick, save us some more money and die quickly."

Thanks for playing!!!
Please show us a link to that exact quote since you put it in quotes. Also please share with us what Republican made the statement.

How is ObamaCare working out?

Thanks for playing!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum