Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally.....how will the racebaiters spin this

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Suspect charged with hate crime in possible 'knockout' assault in Brooklyn

By The Associated Press

Police said a suspect has been arrested and charged with a hate crime for assaulting a man on a Brooklyn street early Friday in an attack that may have been part of a so-called "knockout game."

The 24-year-old victim, who is white and Jewish, said he overheard the people who attacked him talking about the knockout game before they punched him in the face on 18th Avenue in Boro Park.

Marajh Amrit, 28, has been charged with two counts of a hate crime and third-degree assault, police said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four men were held in connected with the assault, but police said three had been let go. Police had earlier said the group of men who attacked the victim were celebrating a birthday and were inebriated.

A number of assaults in Brooklyn, New Jersey and Washington, D.C., have drawn attention in recent weeks that authorities say may be inspired by the violent game. The object is to target unsuspecting pedestrians with the intention of knocking them out with one punch.

Police have said some of the attacks are being investigated as hate crimes; victims tend to be white or Jewish, and in New York City, the suspects have all been black.

we have something terribly wrong in our country that people can just walk down the street with no remorse and just attack someone for fun like this. we need to wake the hell up. there is a problem.

Sal

Sal

The punk was arrested and charged (with a hate crime no less). 

The system worked. 

What's the prob?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The punk was arrested and charged (with a hate crime no less). 

The system worked. 

What's the prob?
One out of how many?  With at least one fatality?

More over, why is this, by far, a black phenomena?

President Barack Hussein Obama has worked hard to divide this country more than any other president in modern history.  Shameful and disgusting.

Sal wrote:The punk was arrested and charged (with a hate crime no less). 

The system worked. 

What's the prob?
trend

you know we talk about a lot of crimes here everyday. sometimes we talk about a crime and it only happened once. for what ever reason or another.

why is you and some have a problem with this knock out game crimes?

I believe it deserves attention. we have a problem and we need to stop ignoring it.

2seaoat

why is you and some have a problem with this knock out game crimes?

I believe it deserves attention. we have a problem and we need to stop ignoring it.

When it becomes a REAL problem, you will have my attention. In the meantime it is isolated and statistically insignificant. Over 2k people are victims of aggravated battery or assault each day, and most of those are from people they know......but this idea that black teenagers are a real crime wave and threat to white people.....well it is not that I am ignoring the crime......just how utterly insignificant it is in terms of daily crime.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:why is you and some have a problem with this knock out game crimes?

When it becomes a REAL problem, you will have my attention.  In the meantime it is isolated and statistically insignificant.   Over 2k people are victims of aggravated battery or assault each day, and most of those are from people they know......but this idea that black teenagers are a real crime wave and threat to white people.....well it is not that I am ignoring the crime......just how utterly insignificant it is in terms of daily crime.

You're always so far behind. Have you been that way all your life? You REALLY need to try and catch up.

'Knockout game' leads to arrests, more police patrols

Marisol Bello , USA TODAY 8:16 p.m. EST November 23, 2013

The dangerous "knockout" attacks on strangers in large U.S. cities are leading to arrests, more officers flooding the streets and more warnings for vigilance among an unsuspecting public.

Perpetrators have dubbed the violent practice as the "knockout game," where young people try to randomly knock out strangers with one punch.

The attacks have raised concerns across the country. Recent attacks have occurred in New York, New Haven, Conn., Washington, D.C. and suburban Philadelphia. But the violent attacks go back several years. In 2011, St. Louis, Mo. had a rash of incidents, one of which led to the killing of a Vietnamese immigrant.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/22/knockout-game-arrests/3676649/#

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum