Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over

+8
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Markle
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/19/police-examples-of-troubling-knockout-game-popping-up-all-over/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A disturbing and brutal game among teens is also targeting other victims in other cities.

Just last week CBS 2’s John Slattery reported on a disturbing series of attack on Jews in Brooklyn. Now we’re find out New York City is not alone.

Brutal video is coming in from various places, including Pittsburgh, where a teacher was attacked, and London, where a teen was hit from behind. On Tuesday afternoon, CBS 2 learned of another victim — a 78-year-old woman attacked a week ago Saturday in Midwood.

It’s called the “knockout game.”

------------

what is the problem here?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/19/police-examples-of-troubling-knockout-game-popping-up-all-over/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A disturbing and brutal game among teens is also targeting other victims in other cities.

Just last week CBS 2’s John Slattery reported on a disturbing series of attack on Jews in Brooklyn. Now we’re find out New York City is not alone.

Brutal video is coming in from various places, including Pittsburgh, where a teacher was attacked, and London, where a teen was hit from behind. On Tuesday afternoon, CBS 2 learned of another victim — a 78-year-old woman attacked a week ago Saturday in Midwood.

------------

Boredom, lack of morals, gangs. I saw this on HLN this morning. It surprised me when the guest attorney, an attractive black lady, stated the majority of these crimes are being committed by black juveniles.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/19/police-examples-of-troubling-knockout-game-popping-up-all-over/

------------

Boredom, lack of morals, gangs. I saw this on HLN this morning. It surprised me when the guest attorney, an attractive black lady, stated the majority of these crimes are being committed by black juveniles.
I recall a blip about this but I never really paid it any attention. Seems to be getting popular.

Do you think this could be the result of the promotion of racial dived by the handlers that be? Im not seeing where they are knocking out their own race. so this makes me think its racial.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

------------

I recall a blip about this but I never really paid it any attention. Seems to be getting popular.

Do you think this could be the result of the promotion of racial dived by the handlers that be? Im not seeing where they are knocking out their own race. so this makes me think its racial.
Or maybe political.

If I was playing the game      I would have to call a "do over" on the 78 year old woman.

Then Maybe not...

Where do we go from here?

PkrBum wrote:Where do we go from here?
That's a very good question.

it appears somehow all the hype and misleading some have done by way of manipulation with the help of the media could have possibly resulted in this "striking out".

its unfortunate but the punishment needs to be according to the crime and perhaps we need to revisit age restrictions since so many very young are getting into so much mess.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal is conspicuously absent from this thread because this is the wrong type of racism. It doesn't promote his particular brand of evil. Actually he may think what's wrong with these blacks getting a little payback ?

Sal

Sal

Are the blahs "wilding" again?

Better hide under your beds, whites. 

lol

Sal wrote:Are the blahs "wilding" again?

Better hide under your beds, whites. 

lol
I'm white... mostly. What exactly do you want to accomplish?

2seaoat

The best way to stop random attacks.... whatever their motivations.....is to meet force with force. Coyotes will pack attack a smaller dog, even with an owner present. They will not attack a single larger dog.......they have learned from experience. In our society we are often trained to act like small dogs on the street. So small dogs pack weapons, and it was not long before the coyotes had guns........it only takes a couple big dogs to solve the problem, and guns are not the answer.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I know I sound old, but what the hell is wrong with kids today? Sad I can't wait until they mess with the wrong person and get beat to a bloody pulp!

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:

------------

I think it is called the Polar Bear Game too. Polar Bears are white.

Of course it is mostly black juveniles. President Barack Hussein Obama and his comrades have spent 5 years, with the race baiters spending decades, convincing blacks they are all victims and not responsible for their actions.

2seaoat

I was confronted by three black males who wanted spare change, and they started to touch my pants to see if I had change......they did not get any change. It was 1970. I was jumped by three whites from behind after they had been breaking into parked cars, and that was 1973. President Obama had nothing to do with either behavior. I think the sun has been replaced by President Obama, and everything in your system rotates around the same.

Markle

Markle

QueenOfHearts wrote:I know I sound old, but what the hell is wrong with kids today? Sad I can't wait until they mess with the wrong person and get beat to a bloody pulp!
It has already happened in a few incidents.  Here is the mug shot of a guy who tried to mug someone in Chicago.  There was a MMA Championship in town.

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over ChicagoThugaftermuggingMMA

There's quite a number of others but when the punch comes out of nowhere....

2seaoat wrote:The best way to stop random attacks.... whatever their motivations.....is to meet force with force.  Coyotes will pack attack a smaller dog, even with an owner present.  They will not attack a single larger dog.......they have learned from experience.   In our society we are often trained to act like small dogs on the street.   So small dogs pack weapons, and it was not long before the coyotes had guns........it only takes a couple big dogs to solve the problem, and guns are not the answer.
Can someone please take out the seaoat deciphering handbook and decipher this.

thanks

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
I think it is called the Polar Bear Game too.  Polar Bears are white.

Of course it is mostly black juveniles.  
Blackie is comin' to getcha.

Better buy another gun.

And, George Zimmerman is a great American hero also too.

Barf.

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Better buy another gun.

Barf.
Why are you making fun out of something that is a serious problem?

this is not funny

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Better buy another gun.

Barf.
Why are you making fun out of something that is a serious problem?

this is not funny
Dehumanizing and devaluing the lives of young black males is a serious problem.

But, I'm making fun of you.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, you have race and color issues.  That's what I think, anyway.  And you're projecting your issues onto others.   I say this because any issue like this and you cry racism.  Kind of like Seaoat, who I also think has unresolved race issues.

Anyone, black or white or any color who participates in violent activities against others should be stopped.  They should be prosecuted and sent to jail.  If that's dehumanization, well--too bad.  They dehumanize their victims when they attack and brutalize them. 

When it's a white person targeting minorities, it's called a civil rights violation and/or a hate crime .

Anyone, black or white or any color who participates in violent activities against others should be stopped.  They should be prosecuted and sent to jail.  If that's dehumanization, well--too bad.  They dehumanize their victims when they attack and brutalize them

cheers cheers cheers 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:Sal, you have race and color issues.  That's what I think, anyway.  And you're projecting your issues onto others.   I say this because any issue like this and you cry racism.  Kind of like Seaoat, who I also think has unresolved race issues.

Anyone, black or white or any color who participates in violent activities against others should be stopped.  They should be prosecuted and sent to jail.  If that's dehumanization, well--too bad.  They dehumanize their victims when they attack and brutalize them. 

When it's a white person targeting minorities, it's called a civil rights violation and/or a hate crime .
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND TRYING TO REASON WITH SAL THE BIGOT ?....

big·ot
noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND TRYING TO REASON WITH SAL THE BIGOT ?....

big·ot
noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

If intolerance of racists makes me a bigot, so be it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Where do we go from here?
I don't know where anybody else would go,  but if they do that to me I'll spend the rest of my life tracking them down if need be,  and once I do,  I WILL find that person somewhere at night where there are no witnesses and I will unload a 410 shotgun shell filled with platelets designed to do maximum damage to human tissue into the back of his head.  And I couldn't care less what race,  sex,  age,  ethnic group,  religion, national origin or sexual orientation he or she is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum