Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hero of the Far Left, Alec Baldwin once again shows the character of Progressives.

+4
Floridatexan
knothead
cool1
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hero of the Far Left, Alec Baldwin once again shows the character of Progressives. Baldwin

Alec Baldwin's MSNBC show was pulled from the network's schedule for two weeks on Friday following the actor's latest homophobia scandal.

Baldwin was embroiled in controversy after he was caught on tape swearing at a photographer. Most people thought he called the man a "c--ksucking f--g"; Baldwin denied saying the latter word, but apologized for saying the former one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/alec-baldwin-suspended-msnbc-show-pulled-apology_n_4284593.html

cool1

cool1

This man is in love with himself -- I guess he thinks he is sexy , I don't know what is wrong with him he has a bitter taste in his mouth all the time against people , He acts outrageous all the time.  Rolling Eyes

knothead

knothead

I'm not defending his comments but I will defend his anger towards the paparazzi . . . . . these people are insufferable and would push most of us over the edge.

cool1

cool1

True but this guy likes to be in the news --The other day he jumped on a reporter and she didn't do anything at all ,  I think he likes the cameras on him all the time .

And I think he is the same guy that left a filthy mess--to his daughter on the phone once calling her names years ago I think his daughter was young then , I just think he has a nasty mouth.--Mad

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

cool1 wrote:True but this guy likes to be in the news --The other day he jumped on a reporter and she didn't do anything at all ,  I think he likes the cameras on him all the time .

And I think he is the same guy that left a filthy mess--to his daughter on the phone once calling her names years ago I think his daughter was young then , I just think he has a nasty mouth.--Mad
No...it wasn't him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

YES IT WAS !

http://voices.yahoo.com/actor-alec-baldwin-loses-cool-daughter-311035.html

I'm going to turn around and come home. So you'd better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me. So I'm going to let you know just how I feel about what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude, thoughtless little pig, OK?"

Floridatexan wrote:
No...it wasn't him.

OMG.....what a loon.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:I'm not defending his comments but I will defend his anger towards the paparazzi . . . . . these people are insufferable and would push most of us over the edge.
You defend his anger toward his daughter too?

He has seriously dangerous anger issues.

As you know, what caused the uproar wasn't being angry at the paparazzi. It goes with being famous.

The uproar is from his screaming homophobe obscenities at the person.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:I'm not defending his comments but I will defend his anger towards the paparazzi . . . . . these people are insufferable and would push most of us over the edge.
You defend his anger toward his daughter too?

He has seriously dangerous anger issues.

As you know, what caused the uproar wasn't being angry at the paparazzi.  It goes with being famous.

The uproar is from his screaming homophobe obscenities at the person.

Sooo what about that free speech thingy??? We don't always agree with others views but he's attacked because he had the cajones' to stand up to the paparazzi . . . . they are jackals! At least he grew a pair and refuses to tolerate their aggressiveness . . .

lol... y'all assign bigotry all of the time to those that disagree w you... but one of your own comes right out and exhibits it and gets a pass. That's some special logic and standards... and it's damaging to the noble cause of tolerance.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:lol... y'all assign bigotry all of the time to those that disagree w you... but one of your own comes right out and exhibits it and gets a pass. That's some special logic and standards... and it's damaging to the noble cause of tolerance.
Uh, he didn't get a pass.

His show was pulled for at least two weeks.

Remind us of how long Rush Limbaugh's show was pulled for his myriad of bigoted comments.

And, I sure don't see how Alec Baldwin is a "hero" of the left.

He may be a champion of some liberal causes, but he's no hero of mine.

I was channel surfing one night and came upon his show and watched for about five minutes.

It wasn't very political in nature, but it was frightfully boring.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Alec Baldwin is not my hero. Neither is Markle.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Alec Baldwin is a pig.   There are piggish people of all persuasions.  But you know, some of our members here pick and choose incidents or people and then claim that they represent all or most conservatives or all or most Christians.....like the story of the restaurant patrons who refused to leave a tip to their gay server.  Those rude patrons certainly don't represent my behavior in restaurants or my idea of how wait staff should be treated by customers.

But hey--I like Markle!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum