Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three day ban for .

+5
TEOTWAWKI
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Three day ban for . - Page 2 Empty Re: Three day ban for . 11/7/2013, 8:29 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have never seen PD post any personal info about anyone.

27Three day ban for . - Page 2 Empty Re: Three day ban for . 11/7/2013, 8:58 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It would be nice to move beyond the typical garbage. We all contribute providing unique personalities and differing opinions; our differences prevent monotonous repetition and boredom.
When we fall into the trap of name-calling and condescending attacks to discredit an adversary...it makes you wonder who has the weaker argument.

Life would be boring if we were clones. We each bring something different to the table.

28Three day ban for . - Page 2 Empty Re: Three day ban for . 11/7/2013, 10:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Are we allowed to talk about Crissy while she's banned? I thought talking about banned posters was a felony. Or is that a case by case thing?

29Three day ban for . - Page 2 Empty Re: Three day ban for . 11/7/2013, 11:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Are we allowed to talk about Crissy while she's banned?  I thought talking about banned posters was a felony.  Or is that a case by case thing?  
LOL....Case by case.

30Three day ban for . - Page 2 Empty Re: Three day ban for . 11/7/2013, 11:15 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:Are we allowed to talk about Crissy while she's banned?  I thought talking about banned posters was a felony.  Or is that a case by case thing?  
LOL....Case by case.
And the tail wags the dog again. What a surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum