Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assholes on Parade

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assholes on Parade Empty Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 5:10 pm

Sal

Sal

FREEDUMBZ!!

PHOENIX - A scare Sunday at Sky Harbor is bringing up safety concerns for anybody who passes through the terminals.

A man and his young son showed up at the airport with firearms just two days after a man shot and killed a TSA agent with a rifle at the Los Angeles International Airport.

ABC15 spoke to a woman who saw them both. She's asked to remain anonymous.

She was there when a man with a rifle slung over his shoulder showed up with his young son, who had a handgun holstered to his hip at Terminal 3.

She said she was very uncomfortable and was not the only one.

"I was outraged by it and others around me were outraged," she said.

She saw the man and his 12-year-old son around 4:30 Sunday when she was waiting to pick up her husband.

"The gentlemen had what looked like...someone said it was an assault rifle," the woman said. "I don't really know that, but it was definitely a long gun and he had it holstered on some kind of a shoulder harness.”

Tensions were still high after Friday’s deadly shooting at LAX, and the woman said many, including herself, were uncomfortable with the pair.
The woman said the man and his son seemed to enjoy the attention they were getting.

"The vibe that I received from them was that they were rather smug about what they were doing, that they knew the law. They knew what they could and could not do," she said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/phoenix-police-monitor-man-child-carrying-rifle-handgun-at-sky-harbor#ixzz2jo8ewDlQ

2Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 5:12 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

3Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 5:25 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well, Ol' Hank released that song in the summer of 2012.

How'd the whole "takin' back our country" thing work out for you that Fall?

lmao

4Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 5:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I no longer have any use for Hank, Jr. His daddy would be disgusted.

5Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 7:27 pm

Sal wrote:FREEDUMBZ!!

PHOENIX - A scare Sunday at Sky Harbor is bringing up safety concerns for anybody who passes through the terminals.

A man and his young son showed up at the airport with firearms just two days after a man shot and killed a TSA agent with a rifle at the Los Angeles International Airport.

ABC15 spoke to a woman who saw them both. She's asked to remain anonymous.

She was there when a man with a rifle slung over his shoulder showed up with his young son, who had a handgun holstered to his hip at Terminal 3.

She said she was very uncomfortable and was not the only one.

"I was outraged by it and others around me were outraged," she said.

She saw the man and his 12-year-old son around 4:30 Sunday when she was waiting to pick up her husband.

"The gentlemen had what looked like...someone said it was an assault rifle," the woman said. "I don't really know that, but it was definitely a long gun and he had it holstered on some kind of a shoulder harness.”

Tensions were still high after Friday’s deadly shooting at LAX, and the woman said many, including herself, were uncomfortable with the pair.
The woman said the man and his son seemed to enjoy the attention they were getting.

"The vibe that I received from them was that they were rather smug about what they were doing, that they knew the law. They knew what they could and could not do," she said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/phoenix-police-monitor-man-child-carrying-rifle-handgun-at-sky-harbor#ixzz2jo8ewDlQ

Things are different out west. Why freak out over someone who is following the law?

6Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 8:29 pm

Non issue... except for some poor lib having her subjective sensibilities ruffled. I'm sure there were armed officers too.

7Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 9:09 pm

knothead

knothead

Absolutely ridiculous . . . pure and simple. People allowed to parade around packing weapons in an airport . . . . how pathetic we have become!

8Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 9:16 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

9Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 9:31 pm

knothead

knothead

QueenOfHearts wrote:Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
I agree Queenie, we have people who salivate over an opportunity to exploit the chance to stick a thumb in our eye.

10Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 9:43 pm

knothead wrote:Absolutely ridiculous . . . pure and simple.  People allowed to parade around packing weapons in an airport . . . . how pathetic we have become!
Only if you are paranoid. There are plenty of sanitized areas in the airport.

11Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 9:44 pm

Au contrare

12Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 9:46 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:Absolutely ridiculous . . . pure and simple.  People allowed to parade around packing weapons in an airport . . . . how pathetic we have become!
Only if you are paranoid. There are plenty of sanitized areas in the airport.
Your response is not clear . . . . . people strutting around in a busy public area packing heat and acting so proud of themselves . . . ignorance personified in my mind!

13Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 10:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Bingo. 

Just because you have the right to be a flaming asshole doesn't mean you should be a flaming asshole. 

14Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 10:12 pm

Who was harmed?

15Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 10:16 pm

Sal

Sal

Terrified commuters who were left in a less safe environment because LEOs had to leave their posts to deal with flaming assholes. 

16Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 10:19 pm

Were the LEO's armed? Were any laws broken? Gawd you bed wetters are lame. No more big boy pants for you.

17Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 10:21 pm

Sal

Sal

People shouldn't be bringing assault rifles and twelve year old boys with pistols strapped to their legs into public areas. 

Is this concept that hard for you morons?

18Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/5/2013, 10:25 pm

2seaoat

The law as defined by the Supreme Court allows for this to be regulated. The people of Arizona have chosen to allow this to happen and that is what happens in a Democracy operated under a constitution. However, congress could pass federal legislation to restrict the same and the supremes would have no problem. The second amendment as clearly set out in the most recent decisions still allows regulations to be enforced. Do not confuse taking the right to own a gun from the fact that the supremes have said that reasonable regulation concerning the same is allowed. The people of Arizona have that right, and the people who visit the state have the right to not comeback......no big deal. My remaining immediate family live in Az and it is a very strange place. Where old white people go to die.

19Assholes on Parade Empty Re: Assholes on Parade 11/6/2013, 2:01 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Au contrare

I can loudly fart in the middle of a busy airport, but that doesn't mean I should. I would refrain from doing so in order to be considerate of those around me. Even though I have the right, I'm not going to do it just because I can. Unless of course I am attention-needy and it just be my way of saying, "Look at me! Look at me!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum