Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of my contacts just said

+2
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One of my contacts just said Empty One of my contacts just said 11/2/2013, 7:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There are dozens of Military Hummers refueling in Pensacola.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There are dozens of Military Hummers refueling in Pensacola.
Convoy!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He actually reported a hundred or more but i don't want to exaggerate..i requested a picture but he said he had already pulled out.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I predict a National Guard training exercise.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah lots of that going on. Need to figure out how to take our guns away with the least amount of effort..

6One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/2/2013, 10:00 pm

2seaoat

contacts.......you are 100% certifiable.

Teo the Nazi,

It's RESERVE WEEKEND MORON.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Teo the Nazi,

why are you calling him a Nazi and a moron?

apparently there were hundreds of humvies.

so the info was correct.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy wrote:

so the info was correct.
So what makes the info correct? It came from hear-say and not from a reputable source.

10One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 2:13 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

so the info was correct.
So what makes the info correct? It came from hear-say and not from a reputable source.
lets see since your on my ass today.

teos friend saw them, told him, then a person in the military who apparently does not like teo confirms it by saying there is a drill.

and its a military town

id say its reasonable conclusion.

now why you want to pick a fight with me?

I see you are itchin....tongue 

11One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 2:16 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Teo the Nazi,

so the info was correct.
-------

12One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 2:17 pm

Chrissy it's NORMaL training jeez you guys are paranoid as heck,

13One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 2:19 pm

The info portrayed per Teo isn't some mass operating requiring you civilian to think that anything nefarious is happening

14One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 2:33 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

so the info was correct.

teos friend saw them, told him, then a person in the military who apparently does not like teo confirms it by saying there is a drill.

and its a military town

Not picking a fight, if you notice I stated early on that I predict a National Guard training exercise. But just because I say it or whomever else says it, it is still hearsay and the last time I checked, hearsay was and is not 100% proof that something is true.

BTW, I would never pick a fight with you, we may disagree, but to pick a fight, ain't gonna happen.

15One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 2:41 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

so the info was correct.

and its a military town

Not picking a fight, if you notice I stated early on that I predict a National Guard training exercise. But just because I say it or whomever else says it, it is still hearsay and the last time I checked, hearsay was and is not 100% proof that something is true.

BTW, I would never pick a fight with you, we may disagree, but to pick a fight, ain't gonna happen.
I know. Because Im sexy, smart and funny. Its hard to pick a fight with me. especially if you are manly. Manly men usually don't pick fights with me.

Wink 

Imma a little bored lately. And that makes me hard to deal with, even for myself lol

I may need to expand outward as I may bore the forum with my own boredom. Neutral 

Look, ive almost bored myself just frm posting this post. Neutral  LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMWGXt979yg

16One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 8:34 pm

Markle

Markle

Some national concern about developments following the cuts in food stamps.

17One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 10:10 pm

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

so the info was correct.

and its a military town

I know. Because Im sexy, smart and funny. Its hard to pick a fight with me. especially if you are manly. Manly men usually don't pick fights with me.

Wink 

Imma a little bored lately. And that makes me hard to deal with, even for myself lol

I may need to expand outward as I may bore the forum with my own boredom. Neutral 

Good song I saved it!

18One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/3/2013, 10:20 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

so the info was correct.

and its a military town

Wink 

Manly men don't pick fights w/ bull dykes. Too much competition.

19One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/4/2013, 11:09 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Dreamsglore wrote:

My mother always taught me that if I didn't have something good to say about someone, then it is better left unsaid. Your reference to a bull dyke was and is totally uncalled for.

20One of my contacts just said Empty Re: One of my contacts just said 11/4/2013, 2:13 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

My mother always taught me that if I didn't have something good to say about someone, then it is better left unsaid. Your reference to a bull dyke was and is totally uncalled for.
yeah and theres just one other teeny little thing worng with that statement she made. I'm not a bull dyke LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum