Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/28/21213547-obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

Yep and the hits just keep coming....

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/white-house-admits-despite-promises-some-will-lose-current-insurance-coverage

more on the story....

Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance 1381914_600688743321946_519161505_n

TRUE THAT....

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance 1381914_600688743321946_519161505_n

TRUE THAT....
Got a point there. Sebeilus should have been fired long ago.

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance 1385597_506916172737504_439238227_n
That's exactly how I imagined it, lol.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dang, PaceDog start his daily Obama hate-fest a little late today. Usually he starts hating on the president by zero-dark-thirty.

Hey PaceDog:

Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance Got-ha10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hey Z,

Got common sense? Nope, you don't.

13Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance Empty Good job 10/28/2013, 9:31 pm

Good job, Pee-dog/KarlRove, you found a politician that lies. And it only took you five years. lol And, one can argue that it was not a total lie. They knew that millions of people's insurance would change, they would not lose their insurance. Good job twisting the truth, as always.
You can just feel the hatred flowing on this thread can you not?
You must be sooo proud, Pee-dog/KarlRove.
Thanks, whomever you are today.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dang, PaceDog start his daily Obama hate-fest a little late today. Usually he starts hating on the president by zero-dark-thirty.

Hey PaceDog:

Obama admin KNEW MILLIONS would lose insurance Got-ha10
So you're happy that President Barack Hussein Obama boldly LIED repeatedly and intentionally time after time.

No big surprise.

The only hate is the HATE reasonable people have for what President Barack Hussein Obama is doing to our country.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Is it just remotely possible that some of these insurance companies didn't meet the new, stricter requirements? That they couldn't continue to gauge the public? That they will no longer be able to hide the horrible way they've treated their insureds?

Let's also explore what happens in the workplace...really...when someone gets sick. This happened to several people close to me in the recent past. Fired. No insurance available to treat the condition except COBRA, at extremely high rates. How do you pay that if you've lost your job? So, I don't agree with tying insurance to the job. Means that if you're staying home with your kids you're either on someone else's policy or you have no coverage. Means that if you're self-employed you pay the entire premium and it's more than you can afford.

So, here's the real story. The GOP can't afford to allow the PPACA to succeed.

Floridatexan wrote:
Is it just remotely possible that some of these insurance companies didn't meet the new, stricter requirements?  That they couldn't continue to gauge the public?  That they will no longer be able to hide the horrible way they've treated their insureds?  

Let's also explore what happens in the workplace...really...when someone gets sick.  This happened to several people close to me in the recent past.  Fired.  No insurance available to treat the condition except COBRA, at extremely high rates.     How do you pay that if you've lost your job?  So, I don't agree with tying insurance to the job.  Means that if you're staying home with your kids you're either on someone else's policy or you have no coverage.  Means that if you're self-employed you pay the entire premium and it's more than you can afford.  

So, here's the real story.  The GOP can't afford to allow the PPACA to succeed.
You like to use the analogy that car insurance is required, right? Yes, you and other liberals have, but at least with CAR INSURANCE, I can choose to take the risk myself and have liability ONLY instead of the plans that are equal to Obamacare that I might or might not want if choosing coverage. That's where your analogy goes "south and sideways". Obamacare forces people to go off of a "liability" type policy and take the Cadillac plan which most are not going to be able to afford. Nobody can afford to drive the OBAMACARE and pay the rest of their bills and little by little this is coming out.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's Bush's fault!!

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Is it just remotely possible that some of these insurance companies didn't meet the new, stricter requirements?  That they couldn't continue to gauge the public?  That they will no longer be able to hide the horrible way they've treated their insureds?

Let's also explore what happens in the workplace...really...when someone gets sick.  This happened to several people close to me in the recent past.  Fired.  No insurance available to treat the condition except COBRA, at extremely high rates.     How do you pay that if you've lost your job?  So, I don't agree with tying insurance to the job.  Means that if you're staying home with your kids you're either on someone else's policy or you have no coverage.  Means that if you're self-employed you pay the entire premium and it's more than you can afford.  

So, here's the real story.  The GOP can't afford to allow the PPACA to succeed.
You're 63. I'm sure that high on your list of necessities for health insurance is for maternity and pediatric coverage. Why should you be forced to pay for that coverage?

You "forget", WE were promised we could keep the insurance we had AND we would NOT be forced to change doctors. WE were also going to SAVE $2,500 per family.

Admit it, you know it and so does anyone with an ounce of sense we were intentionally lied to in order to cram this up our...throats and the lies were the means by which Democrats sold us down the river.

Even you must be ashamed that it was done in this manner. They knew they couldn't cram this up our...throats if the truth were known. Even then it took bribes, payoffs and, most likely, blackmail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum