Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the imaginary 'liberal' bias, now?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Since most. if not all, of our ultra-conservative contributors to this forum get all their news only from Faux News, I am here to report that the supposed 'liberal' bias that you believe that every news organization in the world is guilty of, except Faux News, is only in your very limited imaginations.
If you believe that your precious Faux News is the only one skewering the President over the healthcare.gov roll out, it is because you are truly stuck in a far-far right bubble.
--The entire front page of CNN.com today is about the website problems,and the NSA spying reports.
--Stewart and Colbert are having a field day with all this and it is hilarious.
--SNL started this week's show making fun of Katherine Sibelius and healthcare.gov and I LMFAO.
There is no 'liberal' bias. That is Faux News lying to all you sheep so that you will never, ever watch anything else. If you are gullible enough to buy what they are selling, then you are just another dumazz conservative. And dumazz conservatives are everywhere and they are a dime a dozen, trust me.
Thanks for your consideration.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum