Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT ONLY Does the ObamaCare Website NOT WORK. IT WAS PLAGIARIZED!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

NOT ONLY Does the ObamaCare Website NOT WORK. IT WAS PLAGARIZED!

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS down the toilet for a massive system which does not work and NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE! Probably in the rush caused by the Republicans, this got lost in the shuffle.

When you thought it couldn't get worse...well, with this administration, OF COURSE IT GETS WORSE.

It not only doesn't work, they plagiarized the software. My guess, NO ONE is responsible for this either.

Obamacare Website Violates Licensing Agreement for Copyrighted Software

Company to pursue action against HHS for using copyrighted web script.

2:06 PM, Oct 17, 2013

Healthcare.gov, the federal government's Obamacare website, has been under heavy criticism from friend and foe alike during its first two weeks of open enrollment. Repeated errors and delays have prevented many users from even establishing an account, and outside web designers have roundly panned the structure and coding of the site as amateurish and sloppy. The latest indication of the haphazard way in which Healthcare.gov was developed is the uncredited use of a copyrighted web script for a data function used by the site, a violation of the licensing agreement for the software.

Read more: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-website-violates-licensing-agreement-copyrighted-software_763666.html

2seaoat

That reminds me of the poor son of a bitch who copied my Latin Homework and had to put his answers on the blackboard.......the latin teacher said his head was as big as a boxcar and his brain the size of a peanut.....then stormed out of the room as he had conjugated nouns.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum