Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sixth Man Movie - A Krazy Love Story

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

This is how I was brought up.

It's not an exaggeration by any means ...

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball 

Sal

Sal

Some of my earliest memories are of sitting on my dad's lap listening to Cawood Ledford on the radio describe which way Kentucky was running "on your radio dial".

When Christian Laettner hit that infamous shot, I was in college.  That happened on a Saturday night, and I didn't leave my apartment until Wednesday of the following week.

One of the first questions my wife asked me when we met was, "Are you a Kentucky or Louisville fan?".

When we were lucky enough to get tickets to Rupp Arena, we always described our trips as "pilgrimages to the Holy Land".

lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Some of my earliest memories are of sitting on my dad's lap listening to Cawood Ledford on the radio describe which way Kentucky was running "on your radio dial".

When Christian Laettner hit that infamous shot, I was in college.  That happened on a Saturday night, and I didn't leave my apartment until Wednesday of the following week.

One of the first questions my wife asked me when we met was, "Are you a Kentucky or Louisville fan?".

When we were lucky enough to get tickets to Rupp Arena, we always described our trips as "pilgrimages to the Holy Land".

lol

Fabulous game.....Duke had two buzzer shots. Bobby Hurley missed his sending the game to overtime. Perfect throw from Hill to Laettner for the win. I thought it was going to be over when Laettner turned and dribbled the ball before the shot.

BTW....I'm a Duke fan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum