Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: Best coin ever spent.

+3
cool1
TEOTWAWKI
bizguy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 9:34 am

2Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 9:58 am

bizguy

That is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

3Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 10:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Made my morning ..very inspiring, even better than Sal's tea party generator..

4Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 10:55 am

cool1

cool1

wow this must have been one of those flash mobs lol--so cool thanks for sharing.

5Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 11:21 am

6Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 4:36 pm

Markle

Markle

cool1 wrote:wow this must have been one of those flash mobs lol--so cool thanks for sharing.
Many areas have groups who do this sort of thing as a hobby. Many are folks who played in their high school and college bands and/or orchestras. They get form a group to play together but it's hard to get an audience.

I've seen some who had a web page and would schedule events. They'd also mix their choral singers in with the public and when they'd start to sing, the public would join them.

7Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 4:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Beautiful.

8Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 4:46 pm

I would love to be present when one of these happen Smile
Fun and uplifting experience to share.

9Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 5:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Beautiful! 

Also love the origami commercial.

10Video: Best coin ever spent. Empty Re: Video: Best coin ever spent. 10/18/2013, 6:32 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Isn't it great what humans can do when they are bent on the positive?

I just wish this side of human nature would prevail on a day to day basis before we blow ourselves to bits defending some fanatic idea. W have the potential for so much good and then the darker part of human nature rears its ugly head.

Which part will be victorious?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum