Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wow how affordable is the ACA? Not so much if you work and make average money

+6
VectorMan
Sal
2seaoat
Markle
Floridatexan
dumpcare
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

VectorMan

VectorMan

I think one of the worst things about ObamaCare is that it is going to be enforced by the IRS! That's bat-shit crazy! And, scary at the same time!

2seaoat

Nothing scary......if you are responsible and have purchased health insurance you do not pay a tax. If you choose not to be insured......your choice.....you will be taxed. If that simple concept scares you and Mr. Markle........please get night lights. The boogey man is in your closet.

2seaoat wrote:Nothing scary......if you are responsible and have purchased health insurance you do not pay a tax. If you choose not to be insured......your choice.....you will be taxed. If that simple concept scares you and Mr. Markle........please get night lights. The boogey man is in your closet.
Your faith is an example to us all comrade..!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:Nothing scary......if you are responsible and have purchased health insurance you do not pay a tax.  If you choose not to be insured......your choice.....you will be taxed.     If that simple concept scares you and Mr. Markle........please get night lights.  The boogey man is in your closet.
How would you like me to have the IRS come down here and crawl up your fuckin' ass with a microscope? 'Cause they'll do it! I've seen them do it! It's not a pretty sight! - Eddie Murphy playing Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop

boards of FL

boards of FL

You all should try plugging in the cost of treatment for a broken arm for any age and at any level of health for someone with no health insurance.

"Bankruptcy"

boards of FL wrote:You all should try plugging in the cost of treatment for a broken arm for any age and at any level of health for someone with no health insurance.

"Bankruptcy"
pffft

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:You all should try plugging in the cost of treatment for a broken arm for any age and at any level of health for someone with no health insurance.

"Bankruptcy"
Bull hockey....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

"Bankruptcy"

Too many varaibles...you need to be more specific.

dumpcare

What?affraid  It's not affordable? damn I was gona tell everyone at the office tomorrow but just realized we all know that.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ppaca wrote:What?affraid  It's not affordable? damn I was gona tell everyone at the office tomorrow but just realized we all know that.
Office? I doubt that you work in an office.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Nothing scary......if you are responsible and have purchased health insurance you do not pay a tax.  If you choose not to be insured......your choice.....you will be taxed.     If that simple concept scares you and Mr. Markle........please get night lights.  The boogey man is in your closet.
Then you believe that people who are irresponsible, do not get an education, get hooked on alcohol or drugs, have several children without the benefit of being married should pay a tax. Thank you!

dumpcare

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
ppaca wrote:What?affraid  It's not affordable? damn I was gona tell everyone at the office tomorrow but just realized we all know that.
Office?  I doubt that you work in an office.
You can doubt all you want, just like I doubt you ever served a day in the military much less a chief?lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
You can doubt all you want, just like I doubt you ever served a day in the military much less a chief?lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
And now we all know that you're a sock. Nice job exposing yourself.

ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Navy Chiefs are not known to be in high intellectual standing in the Navy. If you stay in long enough you can make chief no matter how dumb you are.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Navy Chiefs are not known to be in high intellectual standing in the Navy. If you stay in long enough you can make chief no matter how dumb you are.
When you live on cigarettes, donuts, and black coffee, it does something to you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Have you been one? How would you know? My dad was a Navy Master Chief you fruit loop. You wouldn't have been good enough to polish his brass, but I bet you would have been good enough to polish his knob:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
If everyone made it, then why does the Navy still let people retire at E-6?

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Have you been one? How would you know? My dad was a Navy Master Chief you fruit loop. You wouldn't have been good enough to polish his brass, but I bet you would have been good enough to polish his knob:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
And I bet you dad was a gentleman as any Master Chief I've ever known.

Last edited by ppaca on 10/10/2013, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

ppaca wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
You must have learned from someone how to polish knobs paceboy. The only people I knew in the military that were as bitter as you and gulfhole were enlisted lifer's that couldn't hold a job on the outside.
Id be careful where you placed your loyalty, it doesn't always work out to your benefit.Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum