Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SITE CROSS DRESSERS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 2:43 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

After watching the style and content of the posting on this site I realized what I'm sure several other posters here already knew. We have "cyber cross dressers" posting on this site. I suspect it's the same "cyber cross dressers" that posted on the PNJ site. Well, everybody's got to be somewhere. It reminds me of the saying, "It takes all kinds to make the world. I'm just glad I'm not one of them."

2SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 5:25 am

Yeah. Someone here started a new forum & several others joined with him but their still members here at our forum. Whats the point of that.

3SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 8:31 am

PNJ Moderator wrote:Yeah. Someone here started a new forum & several others joined with him but their still members here at our forum. Whats the point of that.

You posted both here and at the PNJ, so what's you point? Do you not think folks are capable of posting on two or more forums.

As for still being members here, since Chrissy has ask Will to delete her several times it would appear that even if we wanted to be deleted Will is reluctant to do so.

4SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 9:03 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Everyone has the ability to delete themselves. Simply go to "Profile", "Information", scroll down to the bottom, check the box next to "Delete your account?", click "Save".

5SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 9:07 am

boards of FL wrote:Everyone has the ability to delete themselves. Simply go to "Profile", "Information", scroll down to the bottom, check the box next to "Delete your account?", click "Save".

I have done that several times on my original screen name when I first joined way back when, but when I go to the member list that screen name still appears and I can still log on and post under it.

I just logged on again and tried to delete it and it is still there. I remember Chrissy making a post not long ago asking you to delete her because she could not delete herself either.

6SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 9:39 am

Admin

Admin

Found a workaround.

https://www.forumotion.com/en/unscribe/

That should work.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

7SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 10:03 am

Admin wrote:Found a workaround.

That should work.

Will I know I am being a pain in the butt and I apologize for that. I cannot use the link you provided because the email address that I signed up with is no longer valid and forumotion send a confirmation link in order to validate the deletion.

8SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 10:11 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Admin wrote:Found a workaround.

That should work.

Will I know I am being a pain in the butt and I apologize for that. I cannot use the link you provided because the email address that I signed up with is no longer valid and forumotion send a confirmation link in order to validate the deletion.

You can log into the the account that you want to delete, change the email address associated with it, then use the link above. The confirmation link will then be sent to the email address that you specified when you changed.

9SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 1:24 pm

I admit it. I cross dress sometimes. Ive been known to even wear a dress
affraid

10SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 1:35 pm

boards of FL wrote:Everyone has the ability to delete themselves. Simply go to "Profile", "Information", scroll down to the bottom, check the box next to "Delete your account?", click "Save".

I didnt have that option when I was a moderator. I see it now.

Just wanted you to know that.

11SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 1:39 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

KARMA wrote:

Are you threatening me?

12SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 1:57 pm

boards of FL wrote:
KARMA wrote:

Are you threatening me?

LOL no. Im not sure how you could take that as a threat.

I just wanted you to be aware if you wernt that the reason I couldnt see it was because I was a moderator. now I can see it. I'll have to change my old email before I can delete now. Im not that adventurist right now so dont get your hopes up yet. Im on early shift and Im wore out.

plus I feel kinda of bad for ya since some others have abandoned ship because I had a chrissy fit over the shit being done here. < I do not take all resposibility for that, but I will take my share of it>

good thing is they can ignore me now and I can leave at will.

hugs

13SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 2:14 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I know. I meant "Are you threatening to delete yourself?"

14SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 3:06 pm

boards of FL wrote:I know. I meant "Are you threatening to delete yourself?"

would you like me to sweety?

15SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 3:24 pm

KARMA wrote:

I would.

16SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 3:26 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
KARMA wrote:

I would.

Me too.

17SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 3:34 pm

ok......
bye!

18SITE CROSS DRESSERS Empty Re: SITE CROSS DRESSERS 8/1/2012, 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:ok......
bye!

Don't let the door hit you in the asserooli!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum