Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man shoots and kills dangerous intruder, cops arrive and kill the homeowner....SOP.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/01/cops-shoot-texas-homeowner-dead-after-kills-intruder/?intcmp=latestnews

Better not call the cops, call someone you can trust.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"...Hall ignored the officers’ repeated demands he drop his weapon..."

"...Hall pointed a pistol at police officers and witnesses on the scene..."

"...Hall also allegedly pointed his gun at a contractor working on a house nearby who called 911 after hearing the shots..."

"...Humphrey said Hall tried to fire at the witnesses but his gun was apparently jammed..."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
"...Hall ignored the officers’ repeated demands he drop his weapon..."

"...Hall pointed a pistol at police officers and witnesses on the scene..."

"...Hall also allegedly pointed his gun at a contractor working on a house nearby who called 911 after hearing the shots..."

"...Humphrey said Hall tried to fire at the witnesses but his gun was apparently jammed..."

Sure he's dead and they can say he was wearing a turban and shouting Jihad....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What I don't understand is why you posted this in the first place. You weren't there; you really don't know what happened. There WERE witnesses; if the police are lying, that will come out. Now, on the general premise that the police are out of control, I agree with you. And I know for sure that some cops will lie to protect each other in court. But the information in that article was pretty damning for both the intruder and the homeowner...and since neither of us was there or knows anyone who was there...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What's wrong with all you people? The cops came out hoping for an opportunity to confront and kill an innocent home owner.

Anyone know if the guy was white?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If an intruder tries to enter my house, I am going to use The Force to strangle him in 10 seconds, just like good old Darth Vader did to people in the first Star Wars movie. Darth didn't even have to touch them; he just squeezed his fingers together and they fell to the floor, dead.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum