Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millions Flee Obamacare

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Millions Flee Obamacare 10/2/2013, 9:24 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/272-39/19662-millions-flee-obamacare

(Andy Borowitz)

"Millions of Tea Party loyalists fled the United States in the early morning hours today, seeking what one of them called "the American dream of liberty from health care."

Harland Dorrinson, 47, a tire salesman from Lexington, Kentucky, packed up his family and whatever belongings he could fit into his Chevy Suburban just hours before the health-insurance exchanges opened, joining the Tea Party's Freedom Caravan with one goal in mind: escape from Obamacare.

"My father didn't have health care and neither did my father's father before him," he said. "I'll be damned if I'm going to let my children have it."

But after driving over ten hours to the Canadian border, Mr. Dorrinson was dismayed to learn that America's northern neighbor had been in the iron grip of health care for decades.

"The border guard was so calm when he told me, as if it was the most normal thing in the world," he said. "It's like he was brainwashed by health care."

Turning away from Canada, Mr. Dorrinson joined a procession of Tea Party cars heading south to Mexico, noting, "They may have drug cartels and narcoterrorism down there, but at least they've kept health care out."

Mr. Dorrinson was halfway to the southern border before he heard through the Tea Party grapevine that Mexico, too, has public health care, as do Great Britain, Japan, Turkey, Spain, Belgium, New Zealand, Slovenia, and dozens of other countries to which he had considered fleeing.

Undaunted, Mr. Dorrinson said he had begun looking into additional countries, like Chad and North Korea, but he expressed astonishment at a world seemingly overrun by health care.

"It turns out that the United States is one of the last countries on earth to get it," he said. "It makes me proud to be an American.""

Millions Flee Obamacare Propaganda%2B1

2Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/2/2013, 10:29 am

The sooner we get rid of free will... the sooner we will be free.

3Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/2/2013, 11:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:The sooner we get rid of free will... the sooner we will be free.
You can't legislate away free will, Pkr. It's God-given. Too bad it's so often EGO-driven.

4Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/2/2013, 2:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/272-39/19662-millions-flee-obamacare

(Andy Borowitz)

"Millions of Tea Party loyalists fled the United States in the early morning hours today, seeking what one of them called "the American dream of liberty from health care."

Harland Dorrinson, 47, a tire salesman from Lexington, Kentucky, packed up his family and whatever belongings he could fit into his Chevy Suburban just hours before the health-insurance exchanges opened, joining the Tea Party's Freedom Caravan with one goal in mind: escape from Obamacare.

"My father didn't have health care and neither did my father's father before him," he said. "I'll be damned if I'm going to let my children have it."

But after driving over ten hours to the Canadian border, Mr. Dorrinson was dismayed to learn that America's northern neighbor had been in the iron grip of health care for decades.

"The border guard was so calm when he told me, as if it was the most normal thing in the world," he said. "It's like he was brainwashed by health care."

Turning away from Canada, Mr. Dorrinson joined a procession of Tea Party cars heading south to Mexico, noting, "They may have drug cartels and narcoterrorism down there, but at least they've kept health care out."

Mr. Dorrinson was halfway to the southern border before he heard through the Tea Party grapevine that Mexico, too, has public health care, as do Great Britain, Japan, Turkey, Spain, Belgium, New Zealand, Slovenia, and dozens of other countries to which he had considered fleeing.

Undaunted, Mr. Dorrinson said he had begun looking into additional countries, like Chad and North Korea, but he expressed astonishment at a world seemingly overrun by health care.

"It turns out that the United States is one of the last countries on earth to get it," he said. "It makes me proud to be an American.""

Millions Flee Obamacare Propaganda%2B1

That's some of the best satire I've read in months. I laughed my ass off.
It doesn't matter that it has so little basis in any reality, it's still funny as shit.
It's no different than when sometimes Dennis Miller conceives something very funny which also has no actual reality to it, I laugh my ass off then too.

5Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/2/2013, 2:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you're balking at my comment "it has no reality in it", tex, I'll try to explain that.
Right now millions of people are wanting to look at the obamacare website, me included. We've been trying now for 36 hours.
As I'm trying, I see a Huffington Post page which is telling us the whole part of obamacare which was supposed to provide insurance for all of us with pre-existing conditions has already gone broke.

It aint that I don't want health care. I have two fucking types of cancer so trust me I do desperately want health care. The whole premise of that parody is that we're trying to avoid health care. That is so far removed from any reality that it makes my head hurt.
But strictly as satire, the thing was written in a very funny way.

You have to be careful about satire. And that applies to Jon Stewart and it applies to Dennis Miller both. Satire can sometimes hit something dead center in the bullseye. Other times it misses by a mile. But regardless of which, it can still make us laugh our asses off.
But there is nothing much to be learned by those misses.

6Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/3/2013, 11:01 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If you're balking at my comment "it has no reality in it",  tex,  I'll try to explain that.
Right now millions of people are wanting to look at the obamacare website,  me included.  We've been trying now for 36 hours.  
As I'm trying,  I see a Huffington Post page which is telling us the whole part of obamacare which was supposed to provide insurance for all of us with pre-existing conditions has already gone broke.  

It aint that I don't want health care.  I have two fucking types of cancer so trust me I do desperately want health care.  The whole premise of that parody is that we're trying to avoid health care.  That is so far removed from any reality that it makes my head hurt.
But strictly as satire,  the thing was written in a very funny way.

You have to be careful about satire.  And that applies to Jon Stewart and it applies to Dennis Miller both.  Satire can sometimes hit something dead center in the bullseye.  Other times it misses by a mile.  But regardless of which,  it can still make us laugh our asses off.  
We told you that was going to happen. It happened a while back. You should try reading something besides your far left Progressive sites where anything negative about President Barack Hussein Obama, ObamaCare or any of his other "masterpieces" of legislation.

September 10, 2013 10:59 am

Cancer patient stuck with higher bills as Obama pre-existing condition plan runs low on cash

By Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Coping with advanced cancer, Bev Veals was in the hospital for chemo this summer when she got a call that her health plan was shutting down. Then, the substitute insurance she was offered wanted her to pay up to $3,125, on top of premiums.

It sounds like one of those insurance horror stories President Barack Obama told to sell his health overhaul to Congress, but Veals wasn’t in the clutches of a profit-driven company. Instead, she’s covered by Obama’s law – one of about 100,000 people with serious medical issues in a financially troubled government program.

Raw political divisions over health care have clouded chances of a fix for the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan, leaving families like Veals and her husband Scott to juggle the consequences. That’s not a good omen for solving other problems that could surface with “Obamacare.”

Read more: http://globalnews.ca/news/830540/cancer-patient-stuck-with-higher-bills-as-obama-pre-existing-condition-plan-runs-low-on-cash/

7Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/3/2013, 11:10 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
You can't legislate away free will, Pkr.  It's God-given.  Too bad it's so often EGO-driven.
Millions Flee Obamacare Th?id=H.5046660724228774&w=164&h=172&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Yep! Just like mandates being pushed on the individual by Obama-Democratic-corporate shrills as they all crawl into bed...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOQkSFTKMw

Laughing 

8Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/3/2013, 11:12 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
You can't legislate away free will, Pkr. It's God-given. Too bad it's so often EGO-driven.
Then our inalienable rights should be secure... right?

9Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/3/2013, 11:13 pm

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:If you're balking at my comment "it has no reality in it",  tex,  I'll try to explain that.
Right now millions of people are wanting to look at the obamacare website,  me included.  We've been trying now for 36 hours.  
As I'm trying,  I see a Huffington Post page which is telling us the whole part of obamacare which was supposed to provide insurance for all of us with pre-existing conditions has already gone broke.  

It aint that I don't want health care.  I have two fucking types of cancer so trust me I do desperately want health care.  The whole premise of that parody is that we're trying to avoid health care.  That is so far removed from any reality that it makes my head hurt.
But strictly as satire,  the thing was written in a very funny way.

You have to be careful about satire.  And that applies to Jon Stewart and it applies to Dennis Miller both.  Satire can sometimes hit something dead center in the bullseye.  Other times it misses by a mile.  But regardless of which,  it can still make us laugh our asses off.  
We told you that was going to happen.  It happened a while back.  You should try reading something besides your far left Progressive sites where anything negative about President Barack Hussein Obama, ObamaCare or any of his other "masterpieces" of legislation.

September 10, 2013 10:59 am

Cancer patient stuck with higher bills as Obama pre-existing condition plan runs low on cash

By Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar   The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Coping with advanced cancer, Bev Veals was in the hospital for chemo this summer when she got a call that her health plan was shutting down. Then, the substitute insurance she was offered wanted her to pay up to $3,125, on top of premiums.

It sounds like one of those insurance horror stories President Barack Obama told to sell his health overhaul to Congress, but Veals wasn’t in the clutches of a profit-driven company. Instead, she’s covered by Obama’s law – one of about 100,000 people with serious medical issues in a financially troubled government program.

Raw political divisions over health care have clouded chances of a fix for the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan, leaving families like Veals and her husband Scott to juggle the consequences. That’s not a good omen for solving other problems that could surface with “Obamacare.”

Read more:  http://globalnews.ca/news/830540/cancer-patient-stuck-with-higher-bills-as-obama-pre-existing-condition-plan-runs-low-on-cash/
Total garbage. Republicans sure don't mind shoveling the shit w/ more and more outrageous lies.

10Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/3/2013, 11:44 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Total garbage. Republicans sure don't mind shoveling the shit w/ more and more outrageous lies.
Millions Flee Obamacare Th?id=H.4934390279831721&w=122&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

How does it feel to be nothing more than a Obama-Democrat-corporate shrill demanding more and more of the individual with your mandates while giving the corporations a pass?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if34bKbBqXI

Smile 

11Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 9:41 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
You can't legislate away free will, Pkr.  It's God-given.  Too bad it's so often EGO-driven.
Then our inalienable rights should be secure... right?
As long as we're willing to stand up for them.

12Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 10:46 am

polecat

polecat

How can this be? According to Canadian Ted nobody wants this this stupid Obumercare yet the computers are overloaded and there running out of money already...
Could it be that Teddy is not telling us the truth.

13Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 10:51 am

polecat wrote:How can this be? According to Canadian Ted nobody wants this this stupid Obumercare yet the computers are overloaded and there running out of money already...
The promise of free shit usually draws flies.

14Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 4:55 pm

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:How can this be? According to Canadian Ted nobody wants this this stupid Obumercare yet the computers are overloaded and there running out of money already...
Well at least the price has come down
now its free
cool

15Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 4:57 pm

Well gollllllyeeee it is now free? I want some of that obummer care.

16Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 5:04 pm

polecat

polecat

You want to see something Flee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHLY80ukls

Congressman Randy Neugebayer R-Tex cant get away fast enough after being a dick to park ranger and having someone in the crowd call him on his bull $hit.

17Millions Flee Obamacare Empty Re: Millions Flee Obamacare 10/4/2013, 6:14 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum