Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governments main goal is to emasculate you and make you like Sal....

+2
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://ericpetersautos.com/2013/09/26/emasculization/

This should be obvious by now – to anyone who has watched the pathetic spectacle of disarmed (and thus, helpless) men and women being cattle-chuted out of a building with their hands over their heads in the “I surrender” pose following a mass shooting – almost invariably perpetrated in a “gun free” zone.

Governments main goal is to emasculate you and make you like Sal.... Man-in10

“Gun control,” Obamacare, seat belt laws, the TSA folderol – all touted as being  about “protecting” us and necessary to “keep us safe” – exactly the sort of things a parent tells a child. In fact they are all about demeaning grown human beings by empowering other human beings to treat them like idiot children – most especially in full view of their own families. To scold and threaten them – as at “seatbelt checkpoints.” Is it conceivable, really, to break down the self-respect of a grown man more completely than by having an authority figure – often one his junior in age as well as intelligence – order him to “buckle up”? In front of his wife and kids? It is not even necessary to do so at a checkpoint. A child learns that his father – this supposed man he sprang from – must  obey his parents (the government, its enforcers) just as he must obey his. It’s an embarrassment, a shaming.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just like it’s the point of Obamacare, which will not only force you to buy something you may very reasonably and rationally think you’ve got no real need for but which will also become the means by which government – those with guns and funny costumes who believe they have the right to dictate how we live our lives – will interject themselves into the few remaining slivers of freedom-of-action we’ve still got left. Nothing will be your own to decide anymore. Not how you live your life, not how you raise your kids. Not what you eat, nor how you recreate. The very concept of yours will be abolished. Nothing will be left up to you

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Real men, Teo, don't have to prove they're real men, especially by taking cheap shots at other men. STFU

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Real men, Teo, don't have to prove they're real men, especially by taking cheap shots at other men.  STFU
You shut the f--k up you whining wench. Sal takes cheap shots at me all the time and what damn business is it of yours  ?  

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Real men, Teo, don't have to prove they're real men, especially by taking cheap shots at other men.  STFU
You shut the f--k up you whining wench. Sal takes cheap shots at me all the time and what damn business is it of yours  ?  
You can KMA, you little wimp.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You can KMA you little liberal progressive ..

Sal

Sal

It's kinda fun living in TEO's cranium rent free ...

... and, it was vacant, anyhows.

LMAO

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, who started a thread the other day whining about how mean and hateful other forum members are and saying that they were tired of it........it wasn't Sal or Teo!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:It's kinda fun living in TEO's cranium rent free ...

... and, it was vacant, anyhows.

LMAO
See I told ya ...another cheap shot by the poster boy of emasculation...I don't think his fat ass would fit in any cranium though...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I thin if some posters actually laughed their face would crack. This forum is entertainment along with some current events threads.

Lighten the fuck up and don't be a.........

Governments main goal is to emasculate you and make you like Sal.... Sourpu12

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
See I told ya ...another cheap shot by the poster boy of emasculation...
Governments main goal is to emasculate you and make you like Sal.... Crying-baby-300x300

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
See I told ya ...another cheap shot by the poster boy of emasculation...
Governments main goal is to emasculate you and make you like Sal.... Crying-baby-300x300
Thanks for the picture. I had always wondered what you looked like. I had expected longer hair.

Sal

Sal

Ahhh, ...

... the "I know-you-are but what-am-I" maneuver.

Well played.

It's unusual to find someone with the combination of absurd views and remarkably thin skin that you possess, T.

Normally, by the time people have reached your advanced geriatric age, they've either realized that their mind-set is being ridiculed because it is ridiculous, OR developed a really thick skin.

But, you shriek like a little girl every time I rhetorically pull your pigtails.

Emasculated, indeed.

lmao

2seaoat

Not what you eat, nor how you recreate. The very concept of yours will be abolished. Nothing will be left up to you

Little T is taking his nap now.....he insisted the boogey man in the closet was going to get him..............Could you reason with him? No, that boogey man grows bigger everyday, and he just cannot fight it. I think we will have to move his crib because the Affordable Care Act is..............out of the closet........the horror......the humanity........please can we find a babysitter to hold T's hand.....this must be traumatic..........they will assess a fine if a person decides not to buy insurance........simply terrorizing, but it is also difficult to recreate with a diaper on........the choices are simply overwhelming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum