Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computer averaged faces from all over the world...Italy gets my vote England second...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Psychologists at the University of Glasgow have determined the average female face from 40 countries and regions. The result is extremely attractive.

Computer averaged faces from all over the world...Italy gets my vote England second... Averag10

Computer averaged faces from all over the world...Italy gets my vote England second... Th?id=H.4839368432681922&w=235&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

One of each please.

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmbhfI8f_Ek

Very Happy 

LOL @ DE^^^^

This is very cool... Im fond of almost all of them but torn between Germany and the Netherlands as favs. don't tell my itialian gf....

Chrissy wrote:LOL @ DE^^^^

This is very cool... Im fond of almost all of them but torn between Germany and the Netherlands as favs. don't tell my itialian gf....

Computer averaged faces from all over the world...Italy gets my vote England second... Th?id=H.4853735094289617&w=155&h=181&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPOKJikcYMk

Very Happy 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Greece and Turkey

I think they're all lovely.
Where's the USA?

Markle

Markle

jose balu wrote:I think they're all lovely.
Where's the USA?
That would be difficult. Unlike the nations used, the US has people from all those nations in varying degrees. If they could do it by percentages of nationalities, it could forecast a typical "American" in say 200 years.

Computer averaged faces from all over the world...Italy gets my vote England second... RaceandEthnicity

As for me, the Swed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I'll share a bowl of borscht with the girl from the Ukraine. Lots of beauties in that mix, though.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni wrote:

Greece and Turkey
I knew a lady from Greece, a long time ago. she was sooooooo sexy. she was kinda hippyish and like to wear scarves and skirts. Extremely feminine. I love that in a woman. Oddly enough she was dating a biker who was a pretty rough dude. Or I would have hit on her LOL ( this was over 30 years ago)

Markle wrote:
jose balu wrote:I think they're all lovely.
Where's the USA?
That would be difficult.  Unlike the nations used, the US has people from all those nations in varying degrees.  .
That's why I was curious to see Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum